Enjoying Saturday

by Courtney on April 14, 2012

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely little Saturday.

I know I have been.

In other news, I just recently downloaded Instagram for my android phone and am super excited about it, but I have pretty much NO idea how to use it. This photo came from there, and the fact that I was even able to upload it seemed like a miracle.

I’d tell you to follow me on Instagram, but I have no clue how to even do that…SO, that being said, if anyone has any tips on how to use this whole Instagram thing, I’d love to hear ‘em. Help a sista out. Winking smile

1 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance April 14, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Are you enjoying the book? I’m thinking about starting it so I want to know how it is!
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Asian Miso Marinated Fish

2 Hayley April 14, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Instagram is my favorite! put your username up and then people can search you on instagram to follow you! try picfx too- another great photo editing app!

3 Kristen @ notsodomesticated April 14, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Looks like a pretty awesome Saturday! ;) My husband and I are going out for sushi tonight … yum! Can’t wait!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..The perfect springtime dessert.

4 Courtney April 15, 2012 at 10:59 am

Oooooo, LOVE me some sushi! Hope you had a great time!

5 Sana April 14, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Lol I can’t even figure out how to dl Instagram…
Sana recently posted..Things I Want To Say

6 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey April 14, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Oh I love instagram! What is your username? I’ll have to add you.
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

7 Courtney April 15, 2012 at 10:58 am

Sweettoothcourt!
P.S. – Thanks again for the chat last night :)

8 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey April 15, 2012 at 6:27 pm

You are MORE than welcome! Honestly, any time you need to talk, I’m here!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

9 Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers April 14, 2012 at 7:07 pm

I downloaded the Instagram app yesterday and also have no clue how to use it!
Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers recently posted..Jellies!

10 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More April 14, 2012 at 7:11 pm

i LOVE Instagram! I use it for iPhone though I’m sure it’s not super different…
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..A New Home

11 Angela April 14, 2012 at 7:27 pm

I could serious use an Instagram how-to too! Just downloaded it a few days ago and I’m lost hah.
Angela recently posted..A Post-Tax WIAW

12 Danica @ It's Progression April 14, 2012 at 7:41 pm

I have no idea how to use instagram either :-/
I hope you’re liking that book though–I loved it!
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..Workouts 4/8 – 4/14: 9 miles and a Half Marathon Training Funk

13 Courtney April 15, 2012 at 10:57 am

Yes! So far they still haven’t met yet…I’m eagerly anticipating that!

14 Courtney April 14, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Ooh I just got an android but I didn’t realize you can get instagram for them! Might have to give it a go :) have a lovely weekend!
Courtney recently posted..For Tired Eyes

15 Nikki April 14, 2012 at 8:19 pm

I read The Lucky One when it first came out. Fabulous book :) Someone stole my copy so I went out and bought the one with Zac Efron on the cover. Winning.

I hope you enjoy it!

16 Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) April 14, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Instagram is amazing! It’s like Twitter but in pictures only, much more fun :)
Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) recently posted..Frozen Greek Yogurt Cake Pops {Chorific Recipes}

17 Sabrina @ Customized Creations April 14, 2012 at 9:49 pm

I just downloaded Instagram for my new iPhone and I’m a little lost too. I know how to take a picture, pick an effect and upload it to facebook and twitter, but that’s about it. I don’t knwo of the fancy stuff, like making a collage with them (I’ve seen people that have done that), upload to them my blog (you got me beat there. lol), or really follow people. LOL! When you figure it out, let me know. HAHA!!!
Sabrina @ Customized Creations recently posted..Organizing Baby Clothes

18 Cassie April 15, 2012 at 2:06 am

Instagram is actually pretty easy to learn how to use and navigate through. I guarantee if you play around on it for a lil bit you’ll figure it out. You can search people and “follow” them. Then their pics will show up in your feed. You can also set yours to private so only people you allow to follow you can see it. Or you can leave it open for anyone to see.

You can ‘like’ a pic and/or ‘comment’ on a pic very similar to facebook. You can use whichever filter you want on the picture. You get updates when someone wants to follow you, comments, or likes your pic (once again, similar to facebook in this aspect).

You can take pics through the app and filter them or you can put a filter on previously taken pics.

Someone mention making collages. There are other apps for that. I like PicFrame and Phonto which allows you to make picture collages and write on them. Then you can put that pic in Instgram and add a filter to it. Hope that makes sense.

Can’t really think of anything else. I promise it’s super easy though! :) You will get the hang of it in no time! :)

19 Courtney April 15, 2012 at 10:56 am

Wow, thanks for all the tips, Cassie! :)

20 Heather @ Better With Veggies April 15, 2012 at 4:27 pm

I’m still getting the hang of instagram too, but I did find http://followgram.me/, which gives you a URL you can share so others can find you easier. :)
Heather @ Better With Veggies recently posted..High West Distillery & Saloon {Review}