Skinny Alfredo

by Courtney on April 17, 2012

Do you guys remember last month when I made this delicious-looking dish?

That was probably one of the best, “healthier” alfredo sauces that I have ever tasted. Pair that with the freshly grilled chicken and roasted broccoli and holy cow, talk about an explosion of flavor.

Well, in case you’re interested in seeing the actual recipe that I used for this Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo, you can head on over to my contributor page on the Celebrations website to find out! Just CLICK HERE

Trust me, you WANT to try this…and so will any man in your life. Smile

1 CJ @ http://healthy-happy-whole.com April 17, 2012 at 7:39 pm

laughing cow cheese can make everything better! melt it and mix it with some hummus for a more creamy dip. omg SO good!
CJ @ http://healthy-happy-whole.com recently posted..It Is Not Always About The Final Destination

2 Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life April 17, 2012 at 7:41 pm

That looks soo good! I love alfredo but tend to shy away from it because of the calories!
Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..Homemade Brick Oven Pizza

3 Clare April 17, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Oh my YUM.. looks and sounds delicious :)
Clare recently posted..Sharing the {link} Love – April

4 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance April 17, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Anything covered in a cheese sauce has to be delicious!
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Whole Wheat Homemade Cheez-Its

5 Heather T. April 17, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Yay, you used FAGE! This sounds amazing, because I love alfredo but hate the calories that typically come with it.

6 Courtney April 17, 2012 at 8:19 pm
7 Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third April 17, 2012 at 8:27 pm

I forgot about this recipe and I am so excited because I have all the ingredients already sitting in my fridge!!! Thank you for the reminder!! :)
Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third recently posted..Las Vegas: Recap #2

8 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries April 17, 2012 at 9:10 pm

just looked up the recipe and i LOVE the looks of it! i’m a huge fan of alfredo pasta, so i’ll for sure be making this in the near future. the hubs will love it too!
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..Trainer Tuesday: Lower Body Pyramid Workout

9 Kristen @ notsodomesticated April 17, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Yum! I love alfredo dishes, but they can be so heavy. I’d love to try a lighter recipe. I tried one before, and it did NOT work well … the milk and cheese separated in a funny way. :/
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A British Invasion.

10 Linz @ Itz Linz April 17, 2012 at 9:21 pm

i’m totally making this next time we have guests! i love surprising people with healthy dishes that they think are usually unhealthy :)
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Rainbow Chard

11 Michelle April 17, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Just pinned this!

12 krystal April 17, 2012 at 10:36 pm

That looks seriously delicious! looks like a meal i could get my husband on board with. We have totally different eating styles!

13 Jessa Kate April 18, 2012 at 5:13 am

Yummy! Very interesting post that truly catch my attention…
Jessa Kate recently posted..Traitement acné efficace

14 Miz April 18, 2012 at 6:02 am

youre so right.
my husband would LUUUUUVE.
Miz recently posted..Seasonal allergies & depression: my misfit PSA.

15 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope April 18, 2012 at 7:57 am

This sounds amazing! My fiance absolutely loves alfredo sauce. I like the idea of making it healthier at home. Definitely trying the recipe :)
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Wedding Talk Wednesday: Our Honeymoon Details!…

16 Laura Lea @ Beanie Bumbles April 18, 2012 at 10:10 am

Ahhhh this looks phenomenal and RIGHT up my alley. Pinned, sealed, delivered!

17 RunEatRepeat April 18, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I make an easy, healthy Alfredo with Laughing Cow wedges and Ben loves it!
RunEatRepeat recently posted..7 Mile Breakdown and a Giveaway

18 Courtney April 18, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Yes, Jay was a HUGE fan. He requests it pretty much daily ;)

19 Sandra92 May 7, 2012 at 5:42 am

I can’t wait to try this delicious recipe, its really looks delicious…
Sandra92 recently posted..Unlock iPhone 4