Wait, Isn’t That…?

Okay, did anyone else watch How I Met Your Mother last night??

source

Not only was the episode hilarious, but I ended up having quite the laugh during the scene where Ted walks into the bar with that green dress on. At first it was funny because, well, he had a dress on. But then, after looking at a few more details, I realized…

source

Ted was wearing almost my dress! The same one I wore this past year to Sarah & Jeff’s wedding,

and almost two years ago at Joe & Kate’s wedding.

The only difference I saw was the bottom of the dress (mine is tiered, Ted’s wasn’t) but I found the whole thing rather amusing…except, of course, when Jay told me that Ted wore it better. That was not amusing.

Okay, maybe it was just a little. Winking smile

*****

Shortly before HIMYM started, I scarfed down a quick and simple dinner after a late shift at work.

I had a few coupons for these evol. burritos back from when I received that awesome package of Colorado goodies and decided to grab one from the freezer to try.

For being a frozen burrito, it wasn’t bad at all, and the flavor was actually pretty yummy. I mean, it’s no Bombers burrito, but it came through in a pinch.

After dinner, I enjoyed a couple pieces of leftover Easter chocolate.

Oh they’re so good.

Breakfast

This morning, I enjoyed an extra hour and a half of sleep since I don’t have to be into work until later this afternoon. It was so nice to take my time and put together a leisurely breakfast.

Today called for oatmeal. Nothin’ crazy…just a regular oatmeal base topped with some crumbled bread, granola, and a mini scoop of pb.

Gosh, I love oatmeal.

It’s nuts to think that before I started writing this blog, I never EVER ate the stuff. Crazy, right?

Once this settles, it’s time to take care of my workout for the day. Not quite sure what’s on the agenda…I may switch things up a bit in my bootcamp schedule to work with my own schedule for this week. We’ll see what happens!

Questions for the Morning:

Have you ever noticed someone on TV wearing something you own?

Are there any foods you never used to eat but now can’t imagine NOT having them?

Comments

I notice home decor pieces on tv shows that we have in out house lots – usually throw pillows or pictures.
    There is so many foods that I cannot believe I never used to eat – yes, real oatmeal (vs packet stuff), chia seeds, Greek yogurt, flax, quinoa – the list could go on and on!
    Lindsey recently posted..A VERY Good Day

That is really cool! Not someone wearing something, but Claire and Phil in Modern Family have a rainbow pitcher on their top shelf that we have. I’ve also noticed other little decor items or servingware that we have too! I’m not a big oatmeal person but I’m planning on trying refrigerator oats which I’ve heard are delicious.
    Clare recently posted..Billy kicks your butt

That is so funny about the dress! I’ve noticed stars on tv shows wearing clothing that I own. I think its so cool when that happens :)

I used to despise brussels sprouts without even have trying them. I tried them last year and I instantly fell in love. I wish I would have tried them years ago. They are so good.
    Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..4 Months Away…

If u ever told me I’d crave broccoli or oatmeal, I would have laughed in your face! I can’t get enough of either these days!! Have a great day, Courtney!

OMG! Thats hilarious! I can’t believe Ted in a dress almost like yours. Hey. it’s apretty dress and I thik Green is Ted’s clor. I just love that show!! Monday nights are my favorite nights for TV. I am so into the show Two Broke Girls. The stuff they say just cracks me up and I love there neighbor from Poland. I almost think I like her character the most!!
    Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Skin Cancer & Stir Fry

I love HIMYM but I missed it last night!
    I never used to like hard boiled eggs, pickles, or avocados. Now I can’t imagine my menu without them! I hope someday I will feel the same about olives and blue cheese. yuck.
    Katy recently posted..Cake Pop Problems

That’s so neat! I think you rocked the look better, and like the pink color dress better than the green. :) I don’t think anyone on TV has owned any of the clothes that I wear but I probably have seen actors wear clothes that I have seen at stores in the mall. I can’t really name any instances- brain’s a bit fuzzy now- but if I think of any, I’ll comment later.

I never used to eat broccoli; I always thought it was super disgusting. After I tried it, YUM. I couldn’t live without the vegetable, steamed please!
    Shannon recently posted..Happy Easter!

Trackbacks