An Exciting Invitation

by Courtney on April 23, 2012

Today has just been an all-around awesome day.

For one, I got some official and exciting news. In just a couple short weeks, I’m going to be headed HERE…

source

To the Reebok World Headquarters in Canton, MA. Squueeeeeel!

As part of my ambassadorship with FitFluential, I’ve been invited to visit Reebok HQ and experience all that they have to offer in this absolutely incredible space. I mean, really…just look at it!

source

From what it sounds like, it’s going to be a blast. I’ll be getting the chance to check out some of their latest apparel and footwear, as well as try out some different workouts, from CrossFit to Cardio Dance.

To say I’m excited is quite an understatement. I absolutely cannot WAIT to meet the folks at Reebok and really get to know more about this incredible brand. Eeeek!

*****

And as if THAT wasn’t awesome enough on it’s own, this came out of my kitchen shortly afterward…

IMG_3835-001

Hooo-leeee crap.

Recipe coming your way tomorrow…but for now, it’s time for a little QT with my boys and some HIMYM. Smile

1 Liz @ Blog is the New Black April 23, 2012 at 8:05 pm

How fun for you! That’s really close to me- any idea where they are putting you up? Let me know if you need help with anything in the area! Or want to grab coffee or a drink, even! ;)

2 Courtney April 23, 2012 at 8:15 pm

I’m not sure yet, but I will definitely let you know! That’d be awesome :)

3 Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine April 23, 2012 at 8:05 pm

That sounds SO exciting!!!! Congrats!
Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine recently posted..WIAW – Shrimp Lovers Edition

4 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries April 23, 2012 at 8:06 pm

wow! that is indeed an exciting invitation!! congrats girl! i’m sure you’ll have a blast. and your dinner is making my mouth water. can’t wait to hear more about it! :)
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..A Night On The Town

5 Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life April 23, 2012 at 8:06 pm

That sounds like an amazing opportunity! Can’t wait to hear all about!
Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..Cupcakes and Shopping

6 Caroline A April 23, 2012 at 8:11 pm

If you are in Massachusetts, you have to go to Westford, MA and get Kimballs Icecream. There is really nothing like it! You won’t regret it— the best there is!!

7 Courtney April 23, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Ooooo, you know I sure do like my ice cream! Thanks for the heads up…I will DEFINITELY keep that in mind!

8 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake April 23, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Congrats! That sounds like an awesome opportunity!

Can’t wait to get the burger recipe!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..OXO LockTop Containers (Giveaway!)

9 Lauren April 23, 2012 at 8:12 pm

How exciting on the upcoming trip to MA! I recently saw a job posting for the Reebok Headquarters and was so very tempted to apply. :) Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you!
Lauren recently posted..On Living a Positive Life

10 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey April 23, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Is that some sort of chicken parmesan burger? if so, it looks delicious!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..saturday shopping spree

11 Courtney April 23, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Perrrrrrhaps… ;)

12 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey April 23, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Look at this vegetarian! I’m such a good guesser!!! ;) I’ve been thinking about you – give me an update tomorrow!!!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..saturday shopping spree

13 Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health April 23, 2012 at 8:14 pm

That is so exciting!!! Congrats :). I can’t wait to hear all about it when you go! And holy crap is right haha…that dinner looks tasty!
Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Random Monday Musings

14 krystal @coffeecardiogoddess April 23, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Cant wait for the recipe! That looks delish!
krystal @coffeecardiogoddess recently posted..Sunday traditions

15 Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third April 23, 2012 at 8:22 pm

What an awesome opportunity!!! Congrats! :)
Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third recently posted..I Need Your Advice!

16 Maria @ a life to Bragg about April 23, 2012 at 8:29 pm

So exciting! I’m going too! I can’t wait to meet everyone there!

17 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles April 23, 2012 at 8:29 pm

You lucky girl! That would be so much fun!!! :) I’m glad you are getting yourself geared up for the whole experience- it’s always nice to have something to look forward to! :)
Mmmmmmm that burger looks stellar!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Baby Bump to Baby Lump. Week 19

18 Kierston April 23, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Awesome!!!! WoO HoO!!! :)

19 Ashlee April 23, 2012 at 8:35 pm

That sounds like so much fun and really exciting!
Ashlee recently posted..Weigh-In & Cupcake Recipe

20 Kristen @ notsodomesticated April 23, 2012 at 8:42 pm

That dinner looks awesome!! And congrats on the great opportunity!! :)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Slow-Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas

21 Danica @ It's Progression April 23, 2012 at 8:43 pm

That’ll be so fun!! And soon too? Look forward to hearing about it!
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..“Heaven Is for Real” Book Review

22 Alexa April 23, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Congratulations! You are so lucky! I only hope to be as recognizable as you are in the fitness world someday :) you are a huge role model to the young followers on your blog!

23 Kaelin April 23, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Awesome!!! Can’t wait to hear what you think of CrossFit!!

24 Carissa April 23, 2012 at 8:57 pm

That’s awesome! Can’t wait to follow along with your trip to Reebok! Yeah FitFluential!
Carissa recently posted..How to Easily Find Your Daily Calorie Needs

25 Jill @ Jill is Active April 23, 2012 at 9:00 pm

What a great invite!! I live in Massachusetts and I’ve been working at an insurance company for the past two years (my first job after college graduation). I’ve been super interested in Reebok and have talked to a few employees about the company. It sounds like an AMAZING place to work and encompasses all of my passions. I will pursue my dream to work there!
Jill @ Jill is Active recently posted..Motivat(ed) Monday

26 Shannon April 23, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Congratulations on that AMAZING opportunity! The HQ looks absolutely beautiful, and I’m sure you’ll have a spectacular time touring and trying new workouts/products the company has made.

Reebok is an excellent company; I’d think it would rock to work there.
Shannon recently posted..Election nerves (part 2)

27 Angela April 23, 2012 at 9:15 pm

That’s so awesome!!! Congrats :) Hopefully you get some goodies!
Angela recently posted..Rainy Sunday

28 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie April 23, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Congrats, that will be a blast! And I can’t wait for the recipe, looks delish!

29 alycia April 23, 2012 at 9:26 pm

That sounds like an awesome opportunity! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

30 Yellow Haired Girl April 23, 2012 at 9:40 pm

That’s exciting – what a cool opportunity!

It appears HIMYM is a repeat tonight .. don’t shoot the messenger ;)
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..Relaxing

31 Courtney April 23, 2012 at 9:48 pm

What a bummer, right?!? We quickly found that out too…boooooo.

32 Alysha @shesontherun April 23, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Reebock would be such an awesome place to work. Can’t wait to hear about the visit. You are SO LUCKY!
Alysha @shesontherun recently posted..Facebook: Better Late Than Never!

33 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction April 23, 2012 at 10:07 pm

I’ve been to the Reebok headquarters several times!!! It is very cool and seems like it would be an AWESOME place to work! Can’t wait for your recap :)
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..Day Off

34 Angela @ Health, Happiness & Harmony April 23, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Congrats Courtney! SO exciting!
Looking forward to the recipe and that side dish I see in the corner tomorrow! :)
Angela @ Health, Happiness & Harmony recently posted..Flax Seed Bread

35 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter April 23, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Congrats! How cool is that?!! Can’t wait for the recipe, that burger looks yummy!
Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..Hiking, Fro-yo, and Just Dance

36 Lauren @ Fun, Fit and FAbulous April 23, 2012 at 11:53 pm

That is so neat that you get to go the the Reebock HQ! I know you are going to have an absolute blast, and I cannot wait to read all about it!!
Lauren @ Fun, Fit and FAbulous recently posted..No Equipment No Nonsense Workout

37 Lisa April 23, 2012 at 11:55 pm

What a great opportunity, sounds like it will be an absolute blast! That place looks pretty amazing too. And you dinner looks superb, excited for the recipe.
Lisa recently posted..Vlog: How To Make a Protein Muffin

38 Khushboo April 24, 2012 at 12:03 am

Sounds like an awesome opportunity! Have you tried crossfit /any of the other classes offered before?
Khushboo recently posted..Finding YOUR “Fit”

39 Julie April 24, 2012 at 1:10 am

Congrats! So exciting that you’re getting involved with Reebok! :-)
Julie recently posted..Monday Night Brunch

40 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy April 24, 2012 at 7:20 am

Wow, how cool! And I love HIMYM :).

41 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope April 24, 2012 at 7:34 am

Wow! What an awesome opportunity!! :) That burger looks amazing. Cannot wait to see the recipe!
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Long Overdue…

42 Linda April 24, 2012 at 8:05 am

Congratulations Courtney! You truly deserve all of this and more!

43 Kim @ The Family Practice April 24, 2012 at 1:31 pm

That is awesome Courtney! And that burger looks amazing :)
Kim @ The Family Practice recently posted..Tabata One

44 Shelly May 1, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Will you be up there for the crossfit regionals
Memorial day weekend?? I’ll be up there with my box cheering our amazing coach Jason on — if you’re around stop by our tent!! I’m sure we’ll have some adult bevies and I’d love to finally meet you!!

45 Courtney May 1, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Aww how fun! I actually won’t be there Memorial Day weekend, but thanks so much for offering up the invite! If I happen to find myself there for some reason, I’ll know what to look out for :)
Good luck!!