An Exciting Invitation

Today has just been an all-around awesome day.

For one, I got some official and exciting news. In just a couple short weeks, I’m going to be headed HERE…

source

To the Reebok World Headquarters in Canton, MA. Squueeeeeel!

As part of my ambassadorship with FitFluential, I’ve been invited to visit Reebok HQ and experience all that they have to offer in this absolutely incredible space. I mean, really…just look at it!

source

From what it sounds like, it’s going to be a blast. I’ll be getting the chance to check out some of their latest apparel and footwear, as well as try out some different workouts, from CrossFit to Cardio Dance.

To say I’m excited is quite an understatement. I absolutely cannot WAIT to meet the folks at Reebok and really get to know more about this incredible brand. Eeeek!

*****

And as if THAT wasn’t awesome enough on it’s own, this came out of my kitchen shortly afterward…

IMG_3835-001

Hooo-leeee crap.

Recipe coming your way tomorrow…but for now, it’s time for a little QT with my boys and some HIMYM. Smile

Comments

1. Caroline A says

If you are in Massachusetts, you have to go to Westford, MA and get Kimballs Icecream. There is really nothing like it! You won’t regret it— the best there is!!

• Courtney says

Ooooo, you know I sure do like my ice cream! Thanks for the heads up…I will DEFINITELY keep that in mind!

2. Alexa says

Congratulations! You are so lucky! I only hope to be as recognizable as you are in the fitness world someday :) you are a huge role model to the young followers on your blog!

What a great invite!! I live in Massachusetts and I’ve been working at an insurance company for the past two years (my first job after college graduation). I’ve been super interested in Reebok and have talked to a few employees about the company. It sounds like an AMAZING place to work and encompasses all of my passions. I will pursue my dream to work there!
    Jill @ Jill is Active recently posted..Motivat(ed) Monday

Congratulations on that AMAZING opportunity! The HQ looks absolutely beautiful, and I’m sure you’ll have a spectacular time touring and trying new workouts/products the company has made.

Reebok is an excellent company; I’d think it would rock to work there.
    Shannon recently posted..Election nerves (part 2)

5. Shelly says

Will you be up there for the crossfit regionals
    Memorial day weekend?? I’ll be up there with my box cheering our amazing coach Jason on — if you’re around stop by our tent!! I’m sure we’ll have some adult bevies and I’d love to finally meet you!!

• Courtney says

Aww how fun! I actually won’t be there Memorial Day weekend, but thanks so much for offering up the invite! If I happen to find myself there for some reason, I’ll know what to look out for :)
      Good luck!!