Healthier Cinco de Mayo Recipes

by Courtney on May 3, 2012

Soooo, remember a couple of weeks ago when I had my friends Joe & Kate over for a Mexican Fiesta?

Yeah, you remember. We had these…

And these…

And these…

Oh yes, it was all SO delicious!

Well now, if you’re interested, you can head on over to the SOYJOY Joytesters page to check out the recipes for all of these delicious (and healthier!) dishes in my latest “Cinco de Mayo Joytest” post.

Just in time for Saturday!

**If you’re experiencing a different look to STSL this evening, that’s because Yours Truly went ahead and did some damage this afternoon. Thankfully, we’re in the process of cleaning things up, but good lord, technology is just not on my side this week! Oy vey.

1 Jen May 3, 2012 at 8:53 pm

I am sooo excited to try out the watermelon margaritas! I love anything watermelon. It’s so summery and delish!! ;P

2 Gisselle May 3, 2012 at 9:02 pm

I agree, their looks are already delicious, what ,ore how they tastes? These are definitely perfect Mexican food..
Gisselle recently posted..How To Stop Anxiety Attacks

3 Jenny May 3, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Ah wish I could celebrate cinco de mayo this weekend! Unfortunately I have a 10 mile race on Sunday morning :( waaah
Jenny recently posted..New Site Address

4 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles May 3, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Oh golly do I want to have a margarita! It looks soooooo yummy!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..May love….

5 Maura May 3, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Can’t wait to try your Healthy Mexican Beans and Rice!! Hope your tech problems get solved soon, it can be really frustrating!
Maura recently posted..Mochiko Chicken

6 Melissa @ SquatsandSquash May 3, 2012 at 9:57 pm

These all look delicious! Love your blog!

7 Lindsay May 3, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Courtney,

I’m sure you already heard Trader Joes is opening a store on Wolf Rd., but did you hear Whole Foods just confirmed they are putting a store in Colonie Center?!

8 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie May 4, 2012 at 7:26 am

If these are healthier versions, I am in for a treat because they look amazing! Happy early Cinco!!
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..What I Bought for the Half

9 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope May 4, 2012 at 7:59 am

Cinco De Mayo is my absolute favorite holiday! I love Mexican food so much. Definitely trying out some of your recipes. :)
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Running Out Of Space…

10 Shannon May 4, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Ooooooooo, yeah! I’m not 21 yet so those watermelon margaritas are COMPLETELY OUT OF THE QUESTION. I love Mexican food; I should either beg my mom to make this stuff (with my help of course) tomorrow, or just get Moe’s for dinner.
Shannon recently posted..Election nerves (part 2)