The New NASM Page!

by Courtney on May 4, 2012

Heyyyyy, well good morning to you all! Happy Friday!

Right now, I’m most likely jet-setting across the U.S., en route to Colorado, but in the meantime, I DO have something fun to share…

I put together the new NASM Page!

nasm

You’ll actually notice that I had to mess around a bit with the navigation menu in order to let everything fit, so there’s a couple new differences.

The “Fashion” page is the former “Be A Fashionista” page.

nasm2

The old Q&A pages can be found under the “My Story” tab. (Ehh, I need to update them anyways, along with the My Story page. Another time…)

qanda

And last, you’ve got your NASM and Personal Training Q&A’s Page!

nasm1

I tried to organize the questions into some smaller categories to make for easier navigation, so hopefully I managed to get all of your questions in there. If there’s anything that I missed, or anything else you thought of, just let me know.

I’ll see ya’ll from Colorado soon!! Open-mouthed smile

1 Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers May 4, 2012 at 9:36 am

the new page looks great, courtney!! a fabulous addition!
Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers recently posted..Permission to Kiss

2 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie May 4, 2012 at 9:55 am

I like the new layout and didn’t even notice any changes, so obviously you did it perfectly :) Have fun this weekend!

3 Presley @ Run Pretty May 4, 2012 at 10:06 am

Looks good to me… And I’m jealous of everyone heading to Colorado!

4 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More May 4, 2012 at 10:14 am

I’ll see you in Colorado!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Fitness Friday

5 Angela @ Health Happiness & Harmony May 4, 2012 at 11:03 am

I am SO excited for the page since I am currently studying to take the test! Have a great trip!
Angela @ Health Happiness & Harmony recently posted..Simple As That

6 krystal@coffeecardiogoddess May 4, 2012 at 11:06 am

Have a wonderful and safe trip!!
krystal@coffeecardiogoddess recently posted..Fashion Friday: Swimwear

7 Andrea @ Vegvacious May 4, 2012 at 11:25 am

I have to tell you that I am in LOVE with your site <3 We have similar foodie loves and I am going to get so much use out of your workout ideas!!! So glad I *stumbled* across your site :)
Andrea @ Vegvacious recently posted..High Five for Friday

8 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers May 4, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Have fun at the Blend Retreat! I was suppose to go, but to much travel came up this spring!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Stuffed Strawberry and Cheese French Toast

9 Jen May 4, 2012 at 2:42 pm

The new setup is great! :) Have a safe and fun trip this weekend! I hope you have no airport snafus!!

10 Heather May 4, 2012 at 2:57 pm

great job reorganizing, lady!! Blog work like that is always so time consuming :)
Heather recently posted..Run with Me

11 Alysia @ Slim Sanity May 4, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Great addition! Hope you have a fun trip!
Alysia @ Slim Sanity recently posted..avocado fries

12 Shannon May 4, 2012 at 4:05 pm

I like this new layout. I’m especially happy that you included a question from yours truly. ;) Have a fun time in Colorado!
Shannon recently posted..Election nerves (part 2)

13 Kristen @ notsodomesticated May 4, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Yay can’t wait to hear about Colorado!! :)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Kale Chips, Protein Bars, and even more Frozen Yogurt.

14 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction May 4, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Love the NASM page, great idea!!
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..Chicken & Pine Nut Stuffed Peppers

15 Michelle (Better with Berries) May 4, 2012 at 6:47 pm

I love the new page!

And have a great time in Colorado!
Michelle (Better with Berries) recently posted..WIAW: Active Evenings and Some Love!

16 Jill @ Jill is Active May 4, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Ah that’s awesome :) Thanks for all the hard work you put in, I’m looking forward to checking out the new page.

Have so much fun this weekend — Colorado will be such a blast :) I look forward to reading about it!
Jill @ Jill is Active recently posted..Moving to Somerville {Boston}

17 Amanda @ Let Me Be What's Underneath May 4, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Yay–glad your blog is updated and looking beautiful as usual! Have a great weekend!!! :)
Amanda @ Let Me Be What’s Underneath recently posted..Strong is a Feeling.

18 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter May 5, 2012 at 12:43 am

Have a safe trip! :)

I think this page is a great idea :)
Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..Things that make me smile

19 Emily May 6, 2012 at 10:44 pm

I like the look!

20 Sam May 13, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Love love love this!! I already started reading the NASM tab! I do appreciate it because I am curious if nursing is still for me or dietician or personal fitness!!
Love the info!
<3 Sam
Sam recently posted..Happy Mother’s Day!