Quick Catch Up Test

by Courtney on May 6, 2012

Hey guys! So ice had pretty much zero time to post this weekend…so busy with so much going on! Needless to say, I’m gonna have lots to share.

Right now, I’m attempting to blog from my phone so this is a test with some if my phone photos…

Beer tasting last night…

Hiking yesterday afternoon…

Fro yo in the airport getting ready to head back home…

Such a fun weekend but I’ve missed you all! What has everyone else been up to?? :)

1 Sana May 6, 2012 at 4:08 pm

I can’t see the pics :(
Sana recently posted..Pita Bread Pizza and A Buffet for Dinner

2 Amanda @ Let Me Be What's Underneath May 6, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Me neither!
Amanda @ Let Me Be What’s Underneath recently posted..Quotable Sunday

3 Kristen @ notsodomesticated May 6, 2012 at 4:40 pm

I don’t think the test was successful, Courtney! ;) “A” for effort, though!!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Kale Chips, Protein Bars, and even more Frozen Yogurt.

4 Whitney May 6, 2012 at 4:51 pm

No pics! :(

5 Shannon May 6, 2012 at 5:23 pm

No pictures? :( Oh, well, it was a shot! Can’t wait to hear more about your trip.
Shannon recently posted..Election nerves (part 2)

6 Miz May 7, 2012 at 6:17 am

nope not yet :)
Miz recently posted..Happy anniversary! We’re both 20(ish)!

7 Shari May 9, 2012 at 8:25 am

Courtney – just wanted to let you know this is the most recent post I can see on your home page. I have to click over to the May 2012 page to see anything after this one. It’s no trouble at all, but in case other people are having the same issue, I thought you should know!
Shari recently posted..These Girls.

8 Courtney May 9, 2012 at 10:28 pm

That’s really odd? I haven’t heard anyone else mention that and it doesn’t seem to be happening on my end? Perhaps you may need to delete your browser history?

9 Lindsey May 10, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Hey Courtney! Just to let you know, your posts are not visible to people who type the URL into the address bar. I was able to see your new posts by clicking on the May 2012 archive (as I started to get confused after 5 days of no new posts) But when I type in http://www.sweettoothsweetlife.com this is the first post to show up on your page.

10 Courtney May 12, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Hey Lindsey! Try clearing your browser history…that usually does the trick!