Sneak Peek at Reebok

by Courtney on May 11, 2012

Oh my gosh. I have SO much to share with you guys about my day at Reebok today!

Unfortunately though, I am wiped with a capital W, and I’m about to board my flight back home (yippee!), so I’m gonna go ahead and give ya a quick little teaser…

The Reebok World Headquarters is absolutely amazing.

It’s like nothing I’ve ever been in before.

The people there are all not only beyond nice and accommodating, but also incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the Reebok brand.

But even more fun than that?

My partner and I TOTALLY ROCKED it in CrossFit.

Oh my gosh, so so so much fun!

Lots more details to come SOON! Smile

1 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance May 11, 2012 at 6:35 pm

I didn’t know the world headquarters was in Boston! That’s so cool. Looks like you girls all rocked out the Reebok gear too :) Have a safe flight home!
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Double Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies

2 Linda May 11, 2012 at 6:35 pm

SO excited for you Courtney! Have been talking about you with friends today. Can’t wait for the details!

3 Courtney May 12, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Thanks, Linda :)

4 Angela @ Sleep and Repeat May 11, 2012 at 6:37 pm

That’s so awesome! The Crossfit session looks especially fun :)
Angela @ Sleep and Repeat recently posted..Pink Slime Bribery

5 Lindsay @ Lindsay's List May 11, 2012 at 6:42 pm

Incredibly jealous! Can’t wait to hear more!

6 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles May 11, 2012 at 6:50 pm

So wish I had an experience like this. What fun! Can’t wait to hear more!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Monster Cookie Dough Dip

7 Brittany @Little b's healthy habits May 11, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Yay! Can’t wait to hear all about it!
Brittany @Little b’s healthy habits recently posted..Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats

8 Kristen @ notsodomesticated May 11, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Fun!! Can’t wait to get the details!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..The Flat Stanley Project

9 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey May 11, 2012 at 7:14 pm

How stinkin’ fun! Looks like you had a great day!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

10 Jordan K May 11, 2012 at 7:33 pm

The Reebok headquarters look amazing!! Can’t wait to hear about it all!

11 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake May 11, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Can’t wait to hear more about it!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW – Week 12

12 Parita @ myinnershakti May 11, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Such a cool opportunity! Can’t wait to read more about it. :)

13 Danica @ It's Progression May 11, 2012 at 8:07 pm

definitely sounds like an amazing opportunity, I’m excited to hear more about it! Get some sleep!! : )
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..Bicep/Chest, Tricep, Shoulder Series Workout!

14 Ellie@Fit for the Soul May 11, 2012 at 8:51 pm

oOOoO it looks like a crazy futuristic building! haha, it does look like you had fun. How did you get to go there? I know many bloggers were in it from what I remember.
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..Mountain 14 Workout and WIAW

15 Courtney May 12, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I was invited to attend through FitFluential :)

16 Sana May 11, 2012 at 11:24 pm

The trip looks like so much fun!
Sana recently posted..Great Sage with the Girls

17 Khushboo May 11, 2012 at 11:59 pm

Can’t wait to hear more about it, especially the crossfit part!
Khushboo recently posted..Buddy up!

18 Lisa May 12, 2012 at 12:14 am

The crossfit looks awesome, I can’t wait to hear your review of it all. Hopefully I will be trying it out sometime next week!
Lisa recently posted..Thursday Things

19 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction May 12, 2012 at 1:09 am

Can;t wait to read the full recap!!! The Reebok headquarters is totally amazing! I love it <3 with a capital L! Safe flight home!
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..Nutrients That Improve Your Mood

20 SkinnyRunner May 12, 2012 at 2:46 am

good to meet you and your cute little self today!
SkinnyRunner recently posted..Reader Roundup

21 Courtney May 12, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Good meeting you too! :)

22 Sam @ Fit for My Fork May 12, 2012 at 7:51 am

Can’t wait to read more about this! Sounds great!
Sam @ Fit for My Fork recently posted..Taking a Beginner’s Course in Yoga

23 Heather @ For the Love of Kale May 12, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Wheee! So much fun. Loved seeing you (twice!) this week, girl. :-)
Heather @ For the Love of Kale recently posted..Tone It Up Meet Up and Dinner at Pure Food & Wine

24 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More May 12, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Looks like a BLAST!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Push Through

25 Elina (Healthy and Sane) May 13, 2012 at 11:07 am

Wow, it looks so impressive! They just opened a reebok crossfit facility in back bay and I bought a gift certficate for myself. can’t wait to check it out! (once i get into slightly better shape)
Elina (Healthy and Sane) recently posted..Taste of the Nation, Boston 2012