Good To Be Home (+ Some Reebok Videos)

by Courtney on May 12, 2012

It feels so good to be back home!

By the way, I’m getting more and more addicted to Instagram, in case you haven’t noticed. Feel free to follow me (SweetToothCourt) – I’m still learning the ropes!

Once I got home last night, I spent a good couple hours catching up with Jay and cuddling with Code-man. My little sidekick has still be hanging around with me all morning too (after sleeping in a bit, of course).

I think he missed his mama. Winking smile

It also felt nice to be able to eat a good, home cooked bowl of oatmeal for breakfast today. I’ve really missed this stuff.

Today’s bowl was another batch of Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast Oatmeal, along with a few fresh blueberries.

Super delish.

In a little while, it’s gonna be time to get started on some big plans that I’ve got for today…

Oh yes, my friends. It’s time to start that garden. Wish me and my green black thumbs luck.

**FYI: I’ve had quite a few of you email and message me saying that whenever you go to the STSL homepage, you’re getting a post that was from either May 6th or 7th, and you’re not seeing my newer posts. If that’s the case, all you should have to do is clear your browser cache (aka, your history). A couple people said that this worked for them after they did that, but if you’re having trouble and that doesn’t work, please give me a heads up!**

ALSO – I know I still have lots to fill you in on with Reebok, and it’s coming…I promise. It may just take a day or two to get everything together since I’m still waiting to get a hold of a few more pics from the day. BUT, in the meantime, feel free to check out a couple fun videos!

This one is from Kelly, and showcases some of our awesome CrossFit workout. You’ll be able to see my pull up skillz plus a cheesy camera wave, too.

And this one is from Bex, which shows a little bit of our Cardio Dance class. You should be able to spot me in the back row dancin’ my face off. ;)

So much fun, right?!?

Alright, gotta jet…time to go play around in the dirt!

1 Jolynn May 12, 2012 at 10:41 am

How fun!! There are no crossfit gyms around me but I’ve been itching to try it! LOVE the music playing in the first video too. Does anyone happen to know what song that is?
Jolynn recently posted..What’s your Favorite?

2 Ashlee @A Step in the Right Direction May 12, 2012 at 10:44 am

I planted my garden this yesterday and this morning! We did carrots, summer squash, cucumbers, peas, green beans, celery (idea from pinterest), onions, pumpkins, & Zuchinni :) Phew – I love being able to pick fresh veggies and have them for dinner.
Ashlee @A Step in the Right Direction recently posted..Why Do Hormones Have to be Involved?

3 Courtney May 12, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Yes, that’s what I’m so excited for! :)

4 Marion May 12, 2012 at 10:54 am

At first I didn’t see the bands and I thought everyone was just rocking out pull up after pull up!! Ha!! Looks awesome though!
Marion recently posted..Amelia turns 2!

5 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles May 12, 2012 at 10:55 am

Have fun playing in the dirt! :) …..nothing better than dancing your face off!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Monster Cookie Dough Dip

6 Lynda @ Hit The Road Jane May 12, 2012 at 11:07 am

That dance class looks like a blast!! Great song too :D
Lynda @ Hit The Road Jane recently posted..Top Ten Tips for New Runners

7 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries May 12, 2012 at 11:09 am

i’m sure it’s great to be home after such a busy week!!! you’ve had a ton going on lately girl! good luck on the garden… i pretty much have a black thumb, so props to you! ;)
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..A Celebration Dinner

8 Khushboo May 12, 2012 at 11:09 am

Glad to know it’s not just my browser that wasn’t showing your newer posts- will try clearing out my history!
Khushboo recently posted..Buddy up!

9 Courtney May 12, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Yes, let me know if that helps for you!

10 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers May 12, 2012 at 11:11 am

Welcome Home!!! Have fun gardening! Your going to have some great veggies!!! Look forward to seeing your progress on your garden!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Serve Mom Breakfast in Bed

11 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake May 12, 2012 at 11:34 am

I can’t wait until my husband & I buy a house so I can have a garden! It looks like we’re going to settle on our new place towards the end of June. Is that too late to start something? I have no clue about the right seasons to plant different things. My husband used to be a landscaper, so I’ll be looking to him for any advice he can give me!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Just Chill Out

12 Courtney May 12, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I hope not, since we’re just starting everything today! I think it also depends on where you live, but I could be totally wrong? lol

13 Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life May 12, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Theres a Polish saying that says its good to go away but it’s the best to be home and it’s so true! Can’t wait to see your reebok recaps. I saw a bunch of Kelly’s tweets and it looked like an amazing time!
I’m planting my garden next weekend. Hopefully my thumbs aren’t too black!
Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..Big Fat Mexican Dinner

14 danielle May 12, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Those pull ups looked tough! Did that band actually “help”?
danielle recently posted..Top Blogger

15 Courtney May 12, 2012 at 2:17 pm

YES, definitely! There’s no way I would have been able to do them otherwise ;)

16 Lauren @ Fun, Fit and FAbulous May 12, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Oh my goodness the Reebok trip looks like a blast! Y’all were busting a move in that dance class! Get it girl! Good luck with your plants! :)
Lauren @ Fun, Fit and FAbulous recently posted..Step It Up Workout!

17 Kristen @ notsodomesticated May 12, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Courtney, you have some moves! I’m super impressed! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..The Flat Stanley Project

18 Courtney May 12, 2012 at 2:15 pm

Hahaha, thanks Kristen! :)

19 Lisa @ RunWiki May 12, 2012 at 2:25 pm

This looks like it was really fun, what a great time! And your side kick is adorable.
Lisa @ RunWiki recently posted..Almost Wordless Wednesday

20 Sana May 12, 2012 at 2:41 pm

The videos look like so much fun!
Sana recently posted..Great Sage with the Girls

21 Maria @ BraggLife May 12, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Um. You and Sarah were breaking it down! Totally jealous of your sweet dance skills. So glad to meet you guys finally too. I now have mad girl crushes on y’all :)
Maria @ BraggLife recently posted..This weekend I…

22 Shannon May 12, 2012 at 3:20 pm

That dance class looks AWESOME! I was watching Shark Tank on TV last night, and they had Billy Blanks Jr. (son of Billy Blanks) with his ‘Dance with Me’ program. It looked like an absolute blast. I just wish there were instructors around here to teach it. I would buy the DVD’s for it but I don’t want my family to think I’m a nutso buying a dance DVD. Information is at this link (if you liked that cardio dance class, Courtney, I’m pretty sure you’ll like this!): http://www.meettheblanks.com/dance-with-me/

Isn’t it quirky that you don’t like the burpees exercise but those seeds have the company name ‘Burpee’? Am I the only one who noticed that? :)
Shannon recently posted..TCBY Mother’s Day Offer

23 Dillon Joaquin May 12, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Yes the cats are remain quite in home. I like to get pet cats and make new recipes at my home. So, this post is very interesting to me.
Dillon Joaquin recently posted..If Stocks Tank, Shouldn’t Gold Soar?

24 Becca May 12, 2012 at 3:38 pm

I love all of the re-caps! I feel like I have to go and try Crossfit now :) all of the reviews make it look like so much fun.
Becca recently posted..The ABCs of Becca

25 Lisa May 12, 2012 at 3:56 pm

That looks like it was such a good time, love the videos. I would have looked like a total turd dancing, it does not come naturally to me.
Lisa recently posted..Sweaty Saturday

26 Katie May 12, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I’m glad you had a great time! The videos are pretty cool. :)
I also stopped by Julie’s site.. Congrats on finishing first, you guys! ;)
Katie recently posted..Don’t Say Goodbye

27 Tina @ Best Body Fitness May 12, 2012 at 4:34 pm

You rock those pullups!
Tina @ Best Body Fitness recently posted..Friday Countdown

28 Socal Rachel May 12, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Thanks for sharing the videos. Ctrl+F5 is also a quick way to get the page to refresh. I thought it was very unlike you not to post. I realized it was my browser.
Socal Rachel recently posted..Snakes, Tigers, Buffalo and Death – Jan 21

29 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey May 12, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Good luck with your garden! I started a few plants a few weeks ago and I bought the remaining ones the other day.
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

30 Angela @ Sleep and Repeat May 12, 2012 at 6:07 pm

That looks like so much fun!!! Especially the dance class with Ilyse Baker, that’s awesome that she’s worked with celebrities and you guys got to dance with her :)
Angela @ Sleep and Repeat recently posted..Pink Slime Bribery

31 Erin @ Girl Gone Veggie May 12, 2012 at 6:31 pm

That looks like such a fun time!! I would die doing the pull ups but would love to do the dance!
Erin @ Girl Gone Veggie recently posted..My Bandage Dress

32 Bex May 18, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Thanks for sharing my video! Your recaps are so great… I haven’t even attempted to put something together yet. It was so great meeting you!
Bex recently posted..Jewelry GIVEAWAY + Let’s Build Inspiration Boards: Let’s Be Friends Friday