Delicious and Devoured

by Courtney on May 17, 2012

Bright, beautiful, sunny skies over here this morning.  Oh, I just love it…but I’m not the only one.

The usual “super-spunky Codeman just can’t get enough of the sun this morning. Do they make kitty SPF sunscreen? Winking smile

Breakfast

I have a couple of quick clients at work this morning, so I put together a quick breakfast before heading out.

Scrambled eggs with broccoli, feta cheese, and ketchup. And I’ve determined that scrambled eggs are, by far, my favorite way to eat ‘em.

Whole wheat English muffin, half peanut butter, half pumpkin butter

Delicious and devoured in no time.

Plans for the rest of today include:

• Two clients at work
  • Meeting with a head pastry chef(!) <—more info to come!
  • Picking up baking supplies
  • Baking some goodies
  • Attempting to figure out something for dinner(?)
  • Some decision making
  • Hopefully grabbing a little extra Vitamin D Hot smile

I’m pretty positive there’s more that I’m forgetting, but it’ll come to me eventually…hopefully. Any good plans on your agenda for today?

Gotta jet…catch ya later gators!

1 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake May 17, 2012 at 8:22 am

I wish I had more exciting plans than work, work, work. It’s going to be a beautiful day, so maybe I’ll have to take the pooch for an extra-long walk when I get home!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW – Week 13

2 Kristen @ notsodomesticated May 17, 2012 at 8:23 am

Wow, I’m very curious about your meeting with a head pastry chef! Can’t wait to read more details! :)

3 Cait @ Beyond Bananas May 17, 2012 at 8:23 am

You have a busy day today!! I don’t have too much planned…but what I do have planned is BIG! My wedding dress is in – so I am going to try it on. I am SO excited. (But a little nervous.. I hope I still like it.. hahah)>
Cait @ Beyond Bananas recently posted..Countdown Queen

4 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat May 17, 2012 at 8:24 am

Work then time with my parents since my husband is working late – hopefully going out to dinner! :)
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Cinco de Mayo, Miami Style

5 Angela @ Sleep and Repeat May 17, 2012 at 8:25 am

It’s so cute when cats and dogs love suntanning! My parents’ dog lays out on the deck whenever she has access to her doggy door, it’s adorable :)

Enjoy your day!
Angela @ Sleep and Repeat recently posted..Tonight’s Clean Eating Failure (And Much-Needed Self-Reflection)

6 Alyssa @ fit and fun in third May 17, 2012 at 8:29 am

Ohhh a head pastry chef!! Im excited to hear what that is about! Have a great Thursday… The weekend is in sight!! :)

7 Blog is the New Black May 17, 2012 at 8:29 am

Can’t wait to hear about this pastry chef!!!
Blog is the New Black recently posted..Healthy Chicken Parm Burgers

8 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance May 17, 2012 at 8:35 am

Ooo pastry chef! Sounds interesting :) I second Erica on looking forward to taking my dog on a nice long walk after work!
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Raspberry Chia Seed Jam

9 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction May 17, 2012 at 8:53 am

Errands are so much better when the sun is out, right?! Have a great day!
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..McDonald’s New Healthy Drink?

10 Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health May 17, 2012 at 9:08 am

I’m getting my nails done and hopefully buying my first pair of TOMS! Can’t wait to hear about this pastry chef business…sounds interesting! Have a great day :)
Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Boston Blogger Meet Up and New Strength Workout

11 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope May 17, 2012 at 9:15 am

I can’t wait to hear about the Pastry Chef meeting! Have a great time! :)
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Larabar Uber!…

12 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles May 17, 2012 at 9:19 am

You’ve got a good day ahead of you! :) ….Vitamin D grabbing- enjoy!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Monster Cookie Dough Dip

13 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie May 17, 2012 at 9:19 am

You have a busy day! I hope the baking supplies/baking some goodies leads to a few recipes :)
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..New Circuit Workout

14 Sara @ The Foodie Diaries May 17, 2012 at 9:30 am

It’s gorgeous over here in Boston as well! There’s nothing I want to do more than toss my work aside and go to the beach to enjoy this cloudless sunny day :)
Sara @ The Foodie Diaries recently posted..Froyo Festivities

15 Khushboo May 17, 2012 at 9:48 am

Ohhh this pastry chef meeting sounds promising!!!
Khushboo recently posted..Helping a sista out

16 Yellow Haired Girl May 17, 2012 at 10:19 am

I want to grab extra Vitamin D today, too! Buuuuuut it’s raining. How dare you, Mother Nature. How. Dare. You.
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..My First Spin Class

17 sherice@foodieluvsfitness May 17, 2012 at 10:20 am

work… blah.. I can not wait one min longer to order my stuff from NASM! then a Dr appt for my daughter and a quick workout later! what to make for dinner is always a challenge.. maybe a snappy fast quinoa greek inspired salad.. sounds good to me! Have a wonderful Day!!

18 Faith @ For the Health of It May 17, 2012 at 10:27 am

I’ve been roped into a charity hot dog eating contest, so I’ll be doing that after work. Not sure how I feel about it yet, hah! After that I’m looking forward to a fun night in with the girls :)

19 Courtney May 17, 2012 at 11:44 am

Well now THAT sounds interesting!

20 sherice@foodieluvsfitness May 17, 2012 at 10:31 am

I have a quick blogger question.. at the end of the other questions it says recently posted and a title of the last post that person posted on their blog. How do you do that? I’m fairly new to blogger land and I haven’t figured everything out! Thanks a million :) oh I’m assuming that it’s a feed thing.. I noticed at the bottom under the submit button it says: a feed could not be found at and then my blog address

21 Courtney May 17, 2012 at 11:44 am

Yup! It’s a plugin called “CommentLuv” :)

22 sherice@foodieluvsfitness May 17, 2012 at 8:32 pm

Thank you!

23 Katie May 17, 2012 at 11:58 am

Love scrambled eggs in the morning! I used feta today too, but not broccoli; I’m a spinach-lover in my eggs! And I’ve never had eggs with ketchup before-maybe I’ll venture out of my usual salsa!

24 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers May 17, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Scrambled Eggs look yummy!!! Enjoy your day!!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Sweet Cherry Smoothie

25 Alysia @ Slim Sanity May 17, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I eat eggs almost every morning….in the form of an egg sandwich or scramble!
Alysia @ Slim Sanity recently posted..new room and challenge updates

26 Angela @ Health Happiness & Harmony May 17, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I love when pets find that little sun to lay in! Too cute! I can’t wait to hear about your meeting!
Angela @ Health Happiness & Harmony recently posted..Absolutely Hysterical

27 Michelle (Better with Berries) May 17, 2012 at 12:56 pm

My agenda for today includes:
-Workout (done!)
-Work
-Lunch with my boyfriend (he lives 4 hours way and is bringing me lunch at work today. I can’t wait!)
-Work some more
-Out to dinner for my grandma’s birthday

It feels like it should be Friday :-)
Michelle (Better with Berries) recently posted..Avocado Tortilla Pizzas

28 Shannon May 17, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Pastry chef meeting?!? How exciting! I used to want to be a pastry chef…until I realized that I stink at the decorating part and am ok at baking.
Shannon recently posted..TCBY Mother’s Day Offer

29 Alysha @Shesontherun May 17, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I can’t wait to get off work so I can take my pooch for a run. He loves it and I get an extra workout in :)
Alysha @Shesontherun recently posted..Date Night at La Perla