Quite the Popular Guy

by Courtney on June 2, 2012

Cody wants to say good morning to you all.

We’ve got a fairly relaxed, low-key Saturday happenin’ so far over here today. We were all up nice and early since hubs had to be up and out for work, so Codeman and I took a little time to play some Saturday morning fetch.

I think we’ve got about five fetch toys currently floating throughout the house that are “in play,” but we’ve certainly got plenty of backups…

I love the fact that my friends think of Cody. My brother has been known to bring over fetch toys, and my friend Heather gave him a lifetime supply of fetch toys. Just recently, Cody and I got a cute little card in the mail from this Heather and Benson

And then on Monday, my brother’s girlfriend Meg brought over some other fetch toys that she’d been saving up for him.

Cody is quite the popular guy, I’ll tell ya. Winking smile

Breakfast

It was a yummy one!

Scrambled eggs + a toasted whole wheat bagel thin topped with a wedge of The Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese and some peach slices.

Guys, this cinnamon cream cheese is awesome. I’m in love.

I feel like it would be good with just about anything…and I bet it’d make a pretty killer cream cheese frosting for my banana cupcakes.

Actually, now that I think of it, I have 3 overly ripe bananas sitting in my fruit basket as we speak…

If you’ll excuse me, I think I have something to go take care of right now. Winking smile

Happy Saturday!!

1 Jaren@Kiwi Fit Blog June 2, 2012 at 9:40 am

Cody is so cute!! He is popular!!

Ps. Breakfast looks yummy!
Jaren@Kiwi Fit Blog recently posted..Foodie Pen Pals #1

2 Katie June 2, 2012 at 9:43 am

Cinnamon cream cheese sounds outrageously good. I need to hunt some down.

Out kitty loves those milk top pulls as toys – basically the same thing. How awesome that your friends are sending them over for you to use! Happy weekend.
Katie recently posted..Cereal Cookies

3 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance June 2, 2012 at 10:09 am

I’m making banana bread this weekend! I bet a bit of cream cheese frosting on that would be good too..
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Brussels Sprout Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette & the Gluten-Free Fad

4 Carissa June 2, 2012 at 10:27 am

You know we are some big Cody fans down here in Florida!

Cody is to bottle top as Minnie is to mouse with leather tail. :)
Carissa recently posted..5 Questions with Healthy Helper

5 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake June 2, 2012 at 10:29 am

Cinnamon cream cheese sounds fantastic!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW – Week 15

6 michelle kim June 2, 2012 at 11:06 am

Aww Cody is SOOO cute!
And the Laughing Cow cinnamon cream cheese sounds delicious!
michelle kim recently posted..Time to Play!

7 Lauren June 2, 2012 at 11:21 am

hey courtney! i’ve been following your blog for a few weeks now and i’m hooked!! i just tried the laughing cow cinnamon cream cheese on a cinammon swirl bagel…was it yummy!!! you have to let us know how it is on your banana cupcakes. :)

8 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers June 2, 2012 at 11:32 am

Cody is so adorable!!! Cinnamon Cream Cheese? I have to look for that today!!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Napa Valley Day Trip

9 Angela @ Health, Happiness, & Harmony June 2, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Cinnamon cream cheese sounds delicious! I’m thinking it would be great spread on a healthy carrot walnut or raisin muffin – almost like carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. :)
Angela @ Health, Happiness, & Harmony recently posted..Officially Obsessed

10 Katy June 2, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Your breakfast looks delicious :-) I am a Laughing Cow lover and I can’t wait to try it!
Katy recently posted..My Yoga Challenge

11 Linz @ Itz Linz June 2, 2012 at 1:10 pm

cinnamon cream cheese??? oh my!!!
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Blueberry Egg Sammie

12 Yellow Haired Girl June 2, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Well, good morning to you too, Cody! :)

I need to try that cream cheese! I haven’t heard one bad thing about it. On the grocery list!
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..Perspective

13 sherice@foodieluvsfitness June 2, 2012 at 2:11 pm

cute cody! I LOVE Laughing Cow but was very disappointed that the cinnamon and the strawberry have aspartame. YUCK!!!! but it does sound good. Have a great weekend!

14 Lisa June 2, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Cody’s a cutie! Makes me miss my cat. That cream cheese sounds amazing, I want to find it bad
Lisa recently posted..May Favourites

15 Michelle (Better with Berries) June 2, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Aww, how cute! I love when friends are actually a little interested in my dog because sometimes I feel like a crazy person talking about her too much :-)
Michelle (Better with Berries) recently posted..Switching Gears

16 Mandee June 2, 2012 at 3:42 pm

The cinnamon cream cheese is really good in smoothies too!

17 Courtney June 2, 2012 at 4:59 pm

WOAH, say whaaaaaat?!?

18 Mandee June 2, 2012 at 7:25 pm

it’s true! two wedges, a couple of ice cubes, half a frozen banana, unsweetened vanilla coconut almond milk, and vanilla protein powder. i loved it and made it for like a week straight! i use jay robb whey protein powder, which tastes like marshmallow to me, so the subtle cinnamon-y flavor goes really well!
Mandee recently posted..Dark Chocolate Raspberry Kiss Cakes

19 Ellie@Fit for the Soul June 2, 2012 at 3:43 pm

awwww love Cody! My husband and I have two cats and they quickly get tired of their toys~and cream cheese frosting is da bomb!
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..Dance in the Rain, Dance in the Storm

20 Amanda @ Let Me Be What's Underneath June 2, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Now I want to do some baking too, girl!
Amanda @ Let Me Be What’s Underneath recently posted..Make Every Run Count! <3

21 Lindsay @ Fuel My Family June 2, 2012 at 5:20 pm

that cream cheese looks delicious although i like a little bagel and a TON of cream cheese! That little bit wouldnt cut it for me :)
Lindsay @ Fuel My Family recently posted..Going to the Zoo

22 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More June 2, 2012 at 6:31 pm

I think someone must be baking right about now! haha! :)
That cream cheese does sound pretty amazing though…
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..A Day of Nothing

23 erica June 2, 2012 at 8:01 pm

that is just too cute! i love how he likes to play with those and how everyone saves them for him! :)
erica recently posted..dropped the ball…

24 Sabrina @ Work It Ms, Jackson June 3, 2012 at 4:13 pm

I heard about the Cinnamon Cream Cheese and looked for it at Kroger the other day but was out of luck, so I opted for Strawberry instead. Still fantastic but I would have gathered the Cinnamon. LOL!
Sabrina @ Work It Ms, Jackson recently posted..I Am Registered……