Got That Covered

So after this morning’s breakfast, I was pretty proud of the fact that I had almost all of my nutritional bases covered…protein, carbs, ketchup, fats, fruit, caffeine, and dairy (in my coffee). The only thing I really had missing was some veggies…

No prob, folks. I’ve got that covered this afternoon.

We’ve got a pretty decent amount of veggies in the house right now, so I figured I ought to use some up before they start to go bad on me. This bad boy is filled with romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, onions, feta cheese, dried cranberries, and a few slices of deli turkey.

And when I say filled, I mean filled. Winking smile

It was a good one!

Lunch happened shortly after I finished up with my workout for today. I had planned on combining a run with some yoga, but ended up nixing the run and just going straight for the yoga. I think I’m becoming a changed woman.

Kidding…sort of.

Today’s yoga was a favorite of mine, in the form of Jillian Michael’s Yoga Meltdown. I did level 2 today, since I hadn’t done that one in a while, but I’m almost tempted to say that both levels 1 and 2 are equally challenging in different ways. Anyone else have any thoughts on that?

I followed up yoga with 15 minutes of xtreme crunch abs, courtesy of Ms. Jackie Warner. Her videos are no joke, seriously. That 15 minutes had me sweating FAST. So much so that I even debated on showing you guys a sweaty self-portrait, but I decided to save you all the trouble. You’re welcome. Smile

Time to get back to the day…hope you guys are making it a great one!

Comments

I love Jackie Warner’s videos, they always give me that awesome burn! I think I prefer her over Jillian Michaels. Your salad looks delicious! I love eating my salads out of huge mixing bowls 😉
    Lisa recently posted..WIAW #11

• Courtney says

This one was her Xtreme Abs DVD but I’ve tried a few and liked them all! Especially her total body circuit one…INTENSE

I just got the Jillian Michael’s DVD, and I was debating which level to do. Right now I’m off for a run and then to try the yoga portion of 10 Pound Slimdown I just got in the mail. :)

Oh, and cranberries and feta or cramberries and goat cheese are fantastic combinations!
    Angela @ Health, Happiness, & Harmony recently posted..Back on Track

I don’t know why but I tend to forget about the Jackie Warner video that I have. I am getting it out tonight and making it my workout tomorrow because you are right, she gives a GOOD workout!!

Gosh, I didn’t get NEAR enough veggies today. Just one of those days…..guess I need to make up for it tomorrow!!
    Suzanne recently posted..Time for a Little Pick-Me Up!

4. Courtney says

Have you ever tried any Amy Dixon dvd’s? I have her Breathless Body and Super Fit Bod. Both are awesome with a capital A! Breathless is a tabata style workout and the other is more of a circuit workout.

• Courtney says

I tried a couple of her workouts when they were available On Demand, but I haven’t in a while. I did enjoy them though!