Instagram Sunday

by Courtney on June 10, 2012

Today has been a great Sunday. Just great. I took some time to really step away from the computer, left the camera inside, and spent the majority of my morning and afternoon right here…

It’s been an absolutely beautiful, hot, sunny day around here, and I made sure to take full advantage.

I caught up on some magazine reading while lounging poolside, soaking up some rays (with SPF, don’t worry Alyssa!) with the boy.

I probably would have stayed out there all day, but I had important plans to meet up with the girls late this afternoon. We all spent a good couple hours sitting outside at The Cheesecake Factory chatting away, since this was one of the first times in a while where just the five of us were able to hang out.

We grabbed a small bite to eat and sipped on some delicious (but way too expensive) sangria while catching up for a few hours.

Eventually, I made my way back home, threw together some leftover BBQ pulled chicken, clipped some coupons, and am now enjoying the rest of the evening being lazy with the boys.

By the way, I’m really having fun with this whole Instagram thing…in case you couldn’t already tell by all the pics in today’s post. Be sure to follow me – @sweettoothcourt – and I’ll follow ya back!

Hope you guys are all having a wonderful weekend and have been taking the time to really enjoy yourselves. Smile

1 Kristen @ notsodomesticated June 10, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Looks like the perfect day! We’ve been having rain here … boo! I want to hang out by the pool! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..One Lovely Blog

2 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries June 10, 2012 at 8:24 pm

good for you court! it’s been a beautiful day here too! i know i’ll be instagram obsessed when i get my smartphone too… can’t wait! ;) oh, and don’t know if you saw my reply comment the other day, but feel free to email me!
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!

3 Courtney June 10, 2012 at 8:32 pm

YES! I did see that, thank you! I’m planning on getting in touch this week :)

4 Renee June 10, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Instagram is amazing! They have monthly challenges you can find for each day of the month! I always forget but it’s a cool idea.
Renee recently posted..Lazy Sunday

5 Courtney June 10, 2012 at 8:32 pm

Really? How do I find these???

6 Renee June 10, 2012 at 8:43 pm
7 Renee June 10, 2012 at 8:47 pm

And here is the June one, I guess you just follow @fatmuslim on twitter and they tweet them out? I have a friend who does them religiously I just have no time! :) http://www.blackberrycapital.com/2012/june-instagram-challenge-how-you-can-join-in/
Renee recently posted..Lazy Sunday

8 Renee June 10, 2012 at 8:49 pm

OMG Oops that should read @fatmumslim jesh! that’s bad.
Renee recently posted..Lazy Sunday

9 Amanda @ Let Me Be What's Underneath June 10, 2012 at 8:53 pm

That does look like a perfect day–I lounged outside a little today, but I don’t have a pool to sit by! Haha :)
Amanda @ Let Me Be What’s Underneath recently posted..Quotable Sunday

10 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles June 10, 2012 at 9:06 pm

What a wonderful day! :) I’m glad you got to enjoy yourself!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..A place for our sweet baby to sleep & 27 weeks

11 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More June 10, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Looks like a great day!! :)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Food for Thought

12 Jaren@Kiwi Fit Blog June 10, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Looks like a relaxing day!!
Jaren@Kiwi Fit Blog recently posted..Healthy Snacking

13 Mindy June 10, 2012 at 9:59 pm

I actually followed you earlier today! Looks like you had a good one.
Mindy recently posted..Summer Bucket List.

14 Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health June 10, 2012 at 10:03 pm

I LOVE Instagram!! I’m sort of obsessed hehe…however, my phone battery doesn’t like it so much. Looks like a great Sunday to me!
Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Rosemary Beach Vacation Pics

15 Emily @FamilyNLifeLV June 10, 2012 at 10:41 pm

This post lives up to the title of your blog! Looks like you have surely been living the sweet life!!
Emily @FamilyNLifeLV recently posted..Art is… | Camp @KidvilleLV Art

16 Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom June 10, 2012 at 11:50 pm

I miss the days of relaxing by the pool. I still enjoy the pool but now I have two kids who would rather splash me than let me relax, lol! Totally worth it:)

I just followed you on Instagram!!
Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..Giveaway and Workout Wrap Up

17 Whitney @ Whit Likes Fit June 10, 2012 at 11:58 pm

I am obsessed with Instagram!
Whitney @ Whit Likes Fit recently posted..Todos Santos in photos

18 Lisa June 11, 2012 at 12:11 am

What a perfect day! Darn, I want an iphone or a phone with instagram available on it! I can’t wait until my contract is up…just 10 more days!
Lisa recently posted..Friday Five

19 Khushboo Thadani June 11, 2012 at 1:42 am

I just bought an iphone (previously Blackberry user) and I am kinda PSYCHED to start using Instagram…I might even start that “photo-a-day” challenge which has been popping up!
Khushboo Thadani recently posted..Caprese Omelet

20 Miz June 11, 2012 at 6:16 am

IM SOOOO CHEERING the andriod finally got instagram :)
Miz recently posted..My workouts.

21 Andrea @ Andrea Out Loud! June 11, 2012 at 9:03 am

love this!! :) looks so relaxing!
Andrea @ Andrea Out Loud! recently posted..The Warmest Lake Ever (PS–I Need A Boat)

22 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss June 12, 2012 at 12:13 pm

I’m a bad friend for just catching up on all my blog reading now… but I’m prouda you for that SPF! ;) now send me some sangria.
Alyssa @ Life of bLyss recently posted..This one time… at rehearsal…