Get a Free 15 Day mybarre3 Membership!

by Courtney on June 14, 2012

I have such great news for you guys today!

So yesterday I told you all about the mybarre3.com videos that are available online and a lot of you showed interest in them. I went ahead, reached out to them to let them know you guys were really diggin’ the site, and you want to know what?

They’re offering all of you fabulous STSL readers a FREE 15 DAY MEMBERSHIP to mybarre3.com! If you go to the subscription page, just enter your information and then use the following promo code in the box:

mybarre3sweet

How awesome is that, right? Hopefully you guys will take advantage…especially those of you who are in on the June Yoga Challenge!

*****

So now, about that Target trip…

For those of you who follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you probably already know about these little gems I encountered…

How stinkin’ adorable are these, right? Unfortunately, I couldn’t justify buying them (even though they were only like, $20 bucks or something like that). Those babies were way taller than this 5’7” frame usually enjoys, so I had to pass. But really…I love them, a lot.

One thing I did manage to snag, however, was a box of Kodiak Cakes!

I’ve been wanting to try these things for forever now, so when Ashley recently mentioned that the mix was now available at Tar-jay, I was all over that. (If you want in on the $1.00 off coupon for Target too, click here!)

You can bet I had my coupon with me, along with about a thousand others. I was killin’ it today with those things. Winking smile

Once I finished shopping, I came home to take care of a few things around the house, including some watering of the garden. If you remember, this is what it looked like when we first planted things, about a month ago. But now…

We’ve got plants! And lots of ‘em!

I did end up planting the tomatoes and peppers from plants (to the left and right of the lone basil plant), not seeds like everything else. But that zucchini in the corner? Yep…started as seeds. I am SO excited.

And to top it all off, I even came across my first itty bitty peppers!

IMAG0110

Unfortunately, none of my cucumbers, carrots, or beans ended up coming up, so I’m going to try replanting them in the next day or so. We’ll see how it goes!

As far as eats go around here this afternoon, not too much to report on. My stomach basically blows today so I’m trying to keep things simple, and just finished up a vanilla Chobani with a diced white nectarine, chia seeds, and granola.

Right now, I’m thinking I want to go take advantage of another mybarre3.com video, since I haven’t had a chance to get in any workouts yet today. If only I could bring it outside with me…it’s gorgeous out there today!

Catch ya later, gators! Smile

1 Sana June 14, 2012 at 1:41 pm

I love the idea of wearing high heels, but I feel like I would look super silly in them. So I stick to flats.
Sana recently posted..Beyond Barre at Potomac Pilates + Tasc Performance

2 Khushboo June 14, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Tar-Jay haha love it…you’re so refined, my friend ;)
Khushboo recently posted..Hey, It’s Okay… (June Edition)

3 Courtney June 14, 2012 at 1:45 pm

I try ;)

4 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope June 14, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Those shoes are super cute! :) I love wearing heels when getting dressed up. So exciting that some produce is growing! I cannot wait to own a house so I can plant a vegetable garden.
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Out With The Old & In With The New!…

5 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles June 14, 2012 at 1:56 pm

I need to get my bum in the garden (like 10 minutes ago!) and replant some items! Yours looks great!!!! :)
THOSE SHOES!!! Holy heavens- so cute! I’m sure you could wear them with everything ;)
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..105 years and 5 generations later

6 Christine @ Oatmeal Bowl June 14, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Nectarine and Cho. Yum!
those shoes are way cute, too!

So…how many zucchini plants are you growing. Did 5 one year…way too many! neighbors didn’t like me after awhile. always showing up at their door with zuccs to give away. LOL. really only need 1. ;)
Christine @ Oatmeal Bowl recently posted..Kierston Fu: What Makes Your Blog Tick?

7 Courtney June 14, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Haha…I think I have 5 ;)

8 Sabrina @Work It Ms Jackson June 14, 2012 at 2:09 pm

I just signed up with mybarre3 and am going to check out a workout tonight or first thing in the morning. Thank you and mybarre3 for letting us take a preview
Sabrina @Work It Ms Jackson recently posted..Finally…….

9 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance June 14, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Ooh I might try it! Though I’m worried I won’t have the time on top of my yoga classes. And your garden is looking great!
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Whole Wheat Pineapple Banana Bread and June Yoga Challenge Update

10 Alysia @ Slim Sanity June 14, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I miss having a garden. It’s so fun :)
Alysia @ Slim Sanity recently posted..yoga or pilates?

11 Alysia @ Slim Sanity June 14, 2012 at 2:15 pm

i miss having a garden. It’s so fun! :)
Alysia @ Slim Sanity recently posted..yoga or pilates?

12 Katie @wishandwhimsy June 14, 2012 at 2:17 pm

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing this code!

13 Debbie (Accidently Delish) June 14, 2012 at 2:57 pm

omg!! so excited for the free trial!!! thank you!!

and those shoes are ADORABLE. i get why you didn’t get them, but dang, they are cute.
Debbie (Accidently Delish) recently posted..By: march foodie pen pal reveal « Accidently Delish

14 Kristen @ notsodomesticated June 14, 2012 at 3:21 pm

I keep seeing Ashley talk about that pancake mix, and now you! I think a trip to Target is in order soon!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Ben and Jerry know what’s up.

15 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries June 14, 2012 at 3:27 pm

woo hoo! glad you got your hands on some kodiak cake mix! you’ll love it. ;)
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..06/14: Thursday Thoughts

16 Lisa June 14, 2012 at 3:30 pm

That is an awesome deal! Love that they did that, now I can try it out :) I love those pumps, I have leopard print ones and I adore them.
Lisa recently posted..Banana muffins

17 Courtney June 14, 2012 at 3:46 pm

So excited about the free trial! When does the offer expire?

18 Courtney June 14, 2012 at 4:06 pm

I think it expires 15 days from when you sign up

19 Courtney June 14, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Thanks for getting us hooked up with the free trial! I just went to the site and registered!

20 Brittany June 14, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Did you use inoculant on the bean seeds? If not, definitely try that before you plant the next round. Carrots are also a little finicky to get to germination, and like to be kept really moist until they pop up. Try soaking a piece of burlap in water and setting that over the spot where you’ve planted your carrot seeds. Make sure to keep the burlap moist, and remove it once you start to see sprouts. Good luck with your second round :-)

21 Angela June 14, 2012 at 4:36 pm

I am so excited about the free trial! Thanks for hooking us up!
Angela recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday

22 Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom June 14, 2012 at 5:56 pm

I know what my workout will be tomorrow!! Thanks for sharing that with us…you’re the best!!

Your garden is really taking off. I have tried numerous times to plant some stuff(in containers mostly) but I live in the scorching Texas heat and everything dies. Always. Sigh. Maybe someday……
Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..In Memory of my Brother

23 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie June 14, 2012 at 5:58 pm

I really want to try Kodiak cakes. Review soon please :) No pressure haha
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..Finding Forever (and The Great Gatsby)

24 Tara Deal June 14, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Those shoes are SUPER cute, but being a girl of 5’8″ I completely understand the heel height limit!!
Tara Deal recently posted..$80 Poorer

25 Haley @ Housegirl Haley June 14, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Cute shoes! haha. I’ve seen those and they are just way too high. I wish they made another version that was a little more wearable, but still cute.

And I’m totally jealous of your green thumb. I’d be so excited if I grew something in my backyard. Your itty bitty pepper is precious.
Haley @ Housegirl Haley recently posted..Falling in Love While She’s Walking Away

26 rachael June 14, 2012 at 9:34 pm

I love Barre3! I live in Oregon and have taken several of their classes…they are SUCH a good workout! I will be trying these classes from home this weekend…thanks Barre3!

27 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake June 14, 2012 at 9:39 pm

How did I miss those leopard heels on Instagram today?! They are so cute!

Love that mybarre3 is offering a free trial; definitely checking it out!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Father’s Day Gift Ideas

28 Lena @Fit on the Rocks June 14, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Once you get those cucumbers to grow, they will take over your garden, and you’ll be loaded with a fresh stash pretty consistently, so good luck!
Lena @Fit on the Rocks recently posted..Just Kale Me Now

29 Nicole June 14, 2012 at 11:32 pm

I love that mybarre is having a free trial! I’ve just really gotten into barre style classes and am so excited to give these a try!!

30 Leanne June 15, 2012 at 8:01 am

Those heals are amazing! I’d never buy them myself either, simply because I know I’d maybe wear them once and that’s it… but they sure look great :D

I just uploaded my Yoga Challenge recap, can’t wait to see how you’ve been doing. It’s already paying off ;) – you made me exercise an extra half hour today because I knew I had to give you a recap this afternoon – haha :D

<3 Leanne
Leanne recently posted..Update on the Yoga Challenge – week TWO! Staying on track…

31 Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean June 15, 2012 at 8:34 am

do you know how long the code is good for? i wanna try it but i leave for hawaii on tuesday and don’t want to waste the 15 days in case i don’t feel like doing it on vacation!
Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean recently posted..Fitness Friday 25

32 Courtney June 15, 2012 at 8:38 am

I think the 15 days starts once you sign up, but I could be wrong.

33 Michelle @ Blogitness June 15, 2012 at 8:57 am

Just signed up! So excited to try it!
Michelle @ Blogitness recently posted..June Yoga Challenge Update 2 & Aurorae Yoga Mat Review

34 Sarah Griffis June 15, 2012 at 11:02 am

Ahh, this is amazing! Thanks so much for reaching out for your readers- I’m so excited about this “trial” membership to barre3!