Wordless Saturday

by Courtney on June 16, 2012

IMG_3481IMG_3494

IMG_3487IMG_3488

IMG_3502IMG_3507

Okay…almost wordless. Hope everyone is having an awesome day. Smile

1 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy June 16, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Looks like a great day to me!
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Sweat it Out Saturday #3: Time Crunch

2 Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes June 16, 2012 at 5:46 pm

I love Flour City Pasta! Their chipotle/chipotle cilantro is delicious!
Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes recently posted..Back in Business

3 Jennifer June 16, 2012 at 10:14 pm

I was just about to say the same thing! The Chipotle and the Basil, Lemongrass & Tangerine Orzo are the best (the Emmer is great, too)! They’ll be at the Schenectady Greenmarket tomorrow and talking about it just put pasta on my list for tomorrow!
Jennifer recently posted..Root To Rise {Anusara Yoga}

4 Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes June 17, 2012 at 7:11 am

Whenever Flour City makes an appearance at the Hamilton Farmers’ Market, it’s a good day :) I’ll look for the Lemongrass and Tangerine Orzo the next time I go–it sounds yummy!
Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes recently posted..Snapshot Saturday

5 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More June 16, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Looks like a pretty fabulous day! :)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..12 hours

6 Steph @ StephSnacks June 16, 2012 at 6:51 pm

What a nice weekend :-)
Steph @ StephSnacks recently posted..Update

7 Lindsay June 16, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Courtney,

I don’t know if any of your other readers are having this problem or if it’s just me, but I’ll share anyway.

When I go to your blog via the link I have saved in my favorites your new posts do not show up. I have to manually type your link into my browser bar to see new entries. It’s important to note that this wasn’t the case until roughly 2-3 days ago. In fact, I thought you had stop posting for about two days and I got worried about you.

Just thought I’d share. I don’t know what might be causing this.

8 Kristen @ notsodomesticated June 16, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Wow, talk about the perfect day!! :)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A spicy dinner and a healthy dessert.

9 Lisa June 17, 2012 at 12:09 am

Wine, sun, and the pool. Looks like a perfect day.
Lisa recently posted..Friday Fitness

10 Stephy C @ pjsandyogapants June 17, 2012 at 12:03 pm

What an awesome day. Strawberries and floating in the pool- perfect. :)

11 Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] June 17, 2012 at 12:28 pm

cute sunglasses :)
Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] recently posted..Runspiration

12 Sarah June 19, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Courtney:

I’ve been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now, and I love it!

When this post popped up in Twitter I clicked on it, and thought while looking at the first picture, “Wow, that looks familiar.” Then a few pictures later it clicked–Troy! Duh. I knew you were in “Upstate” (from your bio) but Upstate is very big.

I guess part of me assumes that if I find someone on the Internet they must live far away. Not so in this case. So, Hi. Love your blog. I’ll be back :-).

(Was that creepy? Hope not!)
Sarah recently posted..Sleeping Issues

13 Courtney June 19, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Awww, how fun!! :)
(Not creepy at all, haha!)

14 Haley @ Housegirl Haley June 20, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Your day looks fabulous! I love all those bright, colorful farmer’s market pictures. I want to go!