My Evening Was Complete

by Courtney on June 19, 2012

So if you follow me on Instagram (@sweettoothcourt) then you probably already have an idea of how my evening has been.

My internet had been out for a few hours, we’re back in business now, but I have an early, 4:00am wake up call tomorrow morning, so I’m gonna go ahead and keep this short and sweet!

I got my hair done…

We went extra red this time, baby! Winking smile

I snacked on about fifty things in the kitchen before finally deciding on a lame-o ham and cheese sandwich on an English muffin for dinner.

It tasted fine, but it was definitely one of those nights where I wanted everything but nothing at the same time…you know what I mean, right?

Even after finishing, that still didn’t do the trick, and I knew there was only one thing that would solve my dilemma…

Ice cream. REAL ice cream…peanut butter pandemonium + chocolate chip cookie dough from Stewart’s, to be exact.

And after that, my evening was complete. Smile

Yikes…I suppose I should get to bed soon. Can’t have bags under the eyes in the morning. Eeeeek!!

1 Lauren June 19, 2012 at 9:08 pm

I seriously hate those nights when I feel like I can’t figure out at all what I’m in the mood to eat. I usually end up mindlessly snacking my way through a meal and then get pissed I missed an opportunity for real food. Haha, but the ice cream definitely wins!
PS- LOVE the hair. Gorgeous as always my dear. :)

2 Linz @ Itz Linz June 19, 2012 at 9:10 pm

I didn’t have a sweet tooth tonight until I read this post.
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Food Hangover

3 Alysha @ Shesontherun June 19, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Love the red! I have darker brown hair like you, and I used to get caramel/redish highlights. The only downside was I was the only one who noticed they were there!
Alysha @ Shesontherun recently posted..Happy Father’s Day!

4 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats June 19, 2012 at 9:16 pm

ahhh that ice cream looks so good! Weirdly, I prefer fro yo over ice cream! Although I would never turn some ice cream down… ever.
Katie @ Peace Love & Oats recently posted..Behind the Shiny Veneer

5 Taylor @ A Taste of Taylor June 19, 2012 at 9:17 pm

I think I need to make myself a cone… that flavor sounds like it was to die for! Get your beauty sleep & good luck in the morning :)
Taylor @ A Taste of Taylor recently posted..Some Serious Tone On This Toned Tuesday…

6 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries June 19, 2012 at 9:18 pm

love the hair! good luck tomorrow morning! you’ll do great! :)
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..Supplements I Use

7 Jackie June 19, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I am SURE you’re going to do A GREAT JOB tomorrow!!! Don’t spend a second worrying about it. And your hair looks beautiful. Also, I find that Stewart’s ice cream calms most of my nerves. Good luck tomorrow, I can’t wait to see the clip!

8 Sabrina @ Work It Ms, Jackson June 19, 2012 at 9:28 pm

You’re hair looks GREAT! I want to color my hair and out some red in it. I’ve done it before and loved it. Good luck tomorrow! You’ll do great!
Sabrina @ Work It Ms, Jackson recently posted..Perfect Way To End A Monday Night

9 Kailey June 19, 2012 at 9:29 pm

beautiful hair!! You pull off red very well :)
Kailey recently posted..Recreating an Oldie

10 Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom June 19, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Your hair looks beautiful!! Red is a great color for you.

I have snacked my way through dinner many a times. Like you said, some nights it is just hard to find something that does the trick. The ice cream though…..THAT does the trick every time!!
Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..It’s Getting Hot Out There

11 Kristen @ notsodomesticated June 19, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Love the hair, and love the ice cream. That would certainly make any night complete! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Food Trucks Rock (plus some exciting news!).

12 Megan@ The Running Doc June 19, 2012 at 9:37 pm

When I have those nights that I just can’t figure out what to eat for dinner, I force my boyfriend to choose (and proceed to complain about what he chooses ;) ). Your hair looks really good. I’ve always wanted to color mine but always chicken out at the last moment.
Megan@ The Running Doc recently posted..Tuesday Tidbits

13 Alyssa @ fit and fun in third June 19, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Nothing’s better than giving in to a real ice cream craving!
Alyssa @ fit and fun in third recently posted..These next few days…

14 Justeen @ Blissful Baking June 19, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Real ice cream is the best! I had some today too – birthday cake flavor! SO GOOD.
Justeen @ Blissful Baking recently posted..Chocolate Banana Bread

15 Linda June 19, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Hair is smashing!
Linda recently posted..Little changes, big results…..

16 Angela @ Health, Happiness, & Harmony June 19, 2012 at 10:09 pm

I love your hair, and good luck tomorrow!

PS. Great combination of flavors. :) Every once in a while you have to have the real stuff!
Angela @ Health, Happiness, & Harmony recently posted..It’s Already Starting

17 Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness June 19, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Good luck tomorrow!!!! Loving the hair!
Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness recently posted..What’s so bad about SUGAR?!!!

18 Lindsey June 19, 2012 at 10:39 pm

Love the hair!
I know what you mean, I get like that when I am over hungry but usually do not know it at the time. My go to then is a pb&j sandwich. haha
Lindsey recently posted..First Kettlebell Class

19 chelcie @ chelcie's food files June 19, 2012 at 11:11 pm

love the hair!
chelcie @ chelcie’s food files recently posted..Grilled Pizza

20 Amanda @Live. Laugh. Learn. June 19, 2012 at 11:36 pm

The red look great! Good Luck tomorrow, can’t wait to read about it! :)
Amanda @Live. Laugh. Learn. recently posted..Beachy Keen

21 Katy June 19, 2012 at 11:52 pm

Nights like that I go crazy and eat a little bit of everything :-)
Katy recently posted..Birthday Boy!

22 Renee June 20, 2012 at 12:19 am

I like the extra red a lot. Good Luck tomorrow! I have those days all the time…I want everything and nothing is what I want. :)
Renee recently posted..I ran a marathon

23 Jaren@Kiwi Fit Blog June 20, 2012 at 12:45 am

Ice cream always makes everything better. :)

24 Michelle@Peachy Palate June 20, 2012 at 1:39 am

Hair is gorgeous :)
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Only one prop

25 Khushboo Thadani June 20, 2012 at 1:59 am

I saw on Twitter that your blog wasn’t working and when I saw this post’s title, I figured your night was complete because you could post…glad that ice cream was the reason instead- looks so yum! And your hair looks gorgeous, so fun for the summer!
Khushboo Thadani recently posted..Whole Foods comes home!

26 Ashlee @ A Step in the Right Direction June 20, 2012 at 6:48 am

I love your new hair :) The color is great!
One of my favorite Stewarts ice creams is Peanut Butter Pandemonium – I do not get it too often but it is soooo good :)
Ashlee @ A Step in the Right Direction recently posted..Maternity Monday – 34 Weeks

27 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope June 20, 2012 at 7:20 am

I love your hair! It looks so pretty :) Good luck today!
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Wedding Talk Wednesday: Getting Ready Music!…

28 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie June 20, 2012 at 7:37 am

Ahh real ice cream. Love it!
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..Some Wedding Decisions and a Book Review

29 Catlin June 20, 2012 at 9:55 am

I love your hair :)
and i think i had one of those idk what i want to eat nights too :)