There I Am!

Last night was such a blast. I know I’ve said it before, but I really do love my softball team. We had a late game last night and decided to head over to a local pub for a couple drinks afterward to celebrate the win. (Actually, we would have gone win or lose, but still…).

The evening ended up going a wee bit later than planned and, well, let’s just say that the early morning golf outing that Jay and I had planned on this morning was scratched. Things have been moving…slowly so far this morning.

The Codeman has even been pretty chill, but I’m not sure what his excuse is.

I needed something quick and easy for breakfast this morning, so I went the English muffin route with some peanut butter and pumpkin butter. Wasn’t feelin’ banana slices today.

On the side, I traded in my usual coffee for some coconut water…

So thankful I had that in my fridge. Smile

This morning is definitely a float-around-in-the-pool kinda morning, and I know exactly what I’ll be reading while poolside.

The latest issue of Fitness Magazine came special in the mail for me yesterday…

And heyyyyy, would ya look at that? There I am! Open-mouthed smile So surreal. So, so awesome.

Alright my friends, it’s time to go take advantage of this beautiful day. Hope you’re having fun, whatever you may be doing!

Comments

So exciting!!! It must be such a wonderful feeling that your passion towards your blog has paid off in that way! Your blog is super inspirational. And your day sounds like it will be fantastic as well!
    Lisa recently posted..Fit Friday

2. Antonia says

Just got my issue a couple of minutes ago in the mail! Congrats! It was nice seeing someone local represented!

3. Marie says

I think Cody was partying it up while you guys were out last night. 😉 Congrats on the feature! Those pics you took for it turned out so great!

I picked this up yesterday!! I wasn’t going to get it, but then I saw your picture and wanted to read the rest of the blog spots!! Very cool!! Nerd alert: when I saw your picture I wanted to shout out that “I follow her blog!! You need to buy this magazine!!!” Lol :)
    Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..Saturday goodness

I tried some coconut water a while back after hearing all the hype. I did NOT like it at all. I thought it had the worst taste. Can different brands have different tastes or are all waters about the same? I wanted to really like it, but I took about 3 sips and pitched the rest of the container. I guess I’m not sure why everyone thinks it tastes so refreshing?

• Courtney says

I think different brands can definitely have different flavors. My favorite to date is VitaCoco. Some people, however, just aren’t into the coconut flavor and that’s cool too :)

Trackbacks