There I Am!

by Courtney on June 23, 2012

Last night was such a blast. I know I’ve said it before, but I really do love my softball team. We had a late game last night and decided to head over to a local pub for a couple drinks afterward to celebrate the win. (Actually, we would have gone win or lose, but still…).

The evening ended up going a wee bit later than planned and, well, let’s just say that the early morning golf outing that Jay and I had planned on this morning was scratched. Things have been moving…slowly so far this morning.

The Codeman has even been pretty chill, but I’m not sure what his excuse is.

I needed something quick and easy for breakfast this morning, so I went the English muffin route with some peanut butter and pumpkin butter. Wasn’t feelin’ banana slices today.

On the side, I traded in my usual coffee for some coconut water…

So thankful I had that in my fridge. Smile

This morning is definitely a float-around-in-the-pool kinda morning, and I know exactly what I’ll be reading while poolside.

The latest issue of Fitness Magazine came special in the mail for me yesterday…

And heyyyyy, would ya look at that? There I am! Open-mouthed smile So surreal. So, so awesome.

Alright my friends, it’s time to go take advantage of this beautiful day. Hope you’re having fun, whatever you may be doing!

1 Alex June 23, 2012 at 10:42 am

Congrats! What an awesome accomplishment! Looking forward to getting mine in the mail :)
Alex recently posted..How to Use Leftover Produce

2 melissa (fitnessnyc) June 23, 2012 at 10:56 am

Congrats! That’s amazing
melissa (fitnessnyc) recently posted..Pure-fection

3 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction June 23, 2012 at 10:57 am

CONGRATS! That’s so awesome :) You should be proud!
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..Weekend at Foxwoods

4 Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes June 23, 2012 at 10:58 am

WOOHOO, CONGRATS!! I’m picking up the latest edition when I go grocery shopping this afternoon. Enjoy your Saturday :)
Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes recently posted..Spin Class and a Roadtrip

5 Presley (@runpretty) June 23, 2012 at 11:05 am

That is awesome! I bet it would be insane to turn the page and see your face in there haha I’d frame it. :)
Presley (@runpretty) recently posted..It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye…

6 Linda June 23, 2012 at 11:06 am

Congrats – you SO deserve it!!
Linda recently posted..So I did Lette’s show …..

7 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers June 23, 2012 at 11:22 am

Congrats for being in the magazine. I can’t wait to get mine in the mail. I was nominated, but I didn’t make it, maybe next year!!! You Go Girl!!!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Weekend Recap

8 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance June 23, 2012 at 11:27 am

So cool! Hope you frame that one!

9 Kim Lee June 23, 2012 at 11:29 am

Congratulations! That is so awesome and so well deserved!

10 Jillian @ Sprinkle Massacre June 23, 2012 at 11:45 am

Congrats Court! That must be an amazing feeling to be featured in Fitness Mag! You deserve it – you work hard on your blog and are truly an inspiration! :)
Jillian @ Sprinkle Massacre recently posted..It’s My Birthday and I’ll Blog if I Want To…

11 Lauren June 23, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Congrats girl!!! You look beautiful. :)
Lauren recently posted..Impaired Vision

12 Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness June 23, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Congratulations!!! I’ll be looking for you in the new issue :)
Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness recently posted..Weekend Wrap Up

13 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles June 23, 2012 at 12:31 pm

WOW! That is awesome!! :) *SO* AWESOME!!!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Wrapping my head around weight gain

14 Angela @ Health, Happiness, & Harmony June 23, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Congrats Courtney! Well deserved! You look beautiful. Can’t wait to get myself a copy. :)
Angela @ Health, Happiness, & Harmony recently posted..June Yoga Challenge, Week 3 Recap

15 Ellie@Fit for the Soul June 23, 2012 at 1:34 pm

oooooO that is pretty cool Courtney! :D And I like that picture of you~I’m not a magazine reader but now I wanna browse through the store and check that page out!
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..Recipe for a Mexican Fiesta and My Homegirls

16 Taylor @ A Taste of Taylor June 23, 2012 at 1:43 pm

That is so exciting Courtney! I am so proud of you! This blog is so entertaining and educational and you are one of the main bloggers who inspired me to get into blogging myself! To be recognized by Fitness is such a huge accomplishment :)
Taylor @ A Taste of Taylor recently posted..Get Your Snack On With Skinny Pop: My FIRST Giveaway!

17 Meghan June 23, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Congrats! I follow your blog, Fitnessista, and Skinny Runner. You girls are my motivation to be a better blogger, cook, and exerciser! Thanks for the inspiration!
Meghan recently posted..SNL Digital Shorts

18 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake June 23, 2012 at 2:00 pm

That is so exciting; I’d just about die if I saw myself in a magazine!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..1st Birthday, 1 Day Late

19 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries June 23, 2012 at 2:09 pm

woo hoo!! there you are! :) how exciting! enjoy your pool floating – that sounds perfect!
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..My Fitness Bucket List

20 Kristen @ notsodomesticated June 23, 2012 at 2:39 pm

That’s so awesome Courtney!!! :) I agree with the others that said you deserve it!!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..‘Tis the season for hot grilling and cold smoothies!

21 Lisa June 23, 2012 at 3:07 pm

So exciting!!! It must be such a wonderful feeling that your passion towards your blog has paid off in that way! Your blog is super inspirational. And your day sounds like it will be fantastic as well!
Lisa recently posted..Fit Friday

22 Antonia June 23, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Just got my issue a couple of minutes ago in the mail! Congrats! It was nice seeing someone local represented!

23 Marie June 23, 2012 at 4:03 pm

I think Cody was partying it up while you guys were out last night. ;) Congrats on the feature! Those pics you took for it turned out so great!

24 Alysia @ Slim Sanity June 23, 2012 at 4:14 pm

So awesome! Congrats :)
Alysia @ Slim Sanity recently posted..move more

25 Becka @ simplybecka June 23, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Congrats! I shall have to pick up the latest issue.
Becka @ simplybecka recently posted..froyo…

26 Holly @ Balanced in BMore June 23, 2012 at 5:47 pm

Congratulations! That must be an amazing feeling – so much to be proud of!
Holly @ Balanced in BMore recently posted..Greek Chicken Salad

27 Sarah Smith June 23, 2012 at 5:58 pm

Congrats! I know that has to be the coolest feeling in the world!
Sarah Smith recently posted..HUD Home Buying Guide

28 Kara June 23, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Omg congrats! That is awesome! Love your blog by the way :) and your cat is so cute!

29 Jojo June 23, 2012 at 7:50 pm

wow that’s so cool that you’re in the magazine! congrats :D

30 Haley @ Housegirl Haley June 23, 2012 at 8:32 pm

Congratulations on being in Fitness magazine! It’s almost like seeing someone I know in there!
Haley @ Housegirl Haley recently posted..Peace, Painting, & Back Porch Blogging {H54F#7}

31 Shana June 23, 2012 at 10:26 pm

That’s so exciting! Congrats!!
Shana recently posted..Popped and Loaded

32 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter June 24, 2012 at 7:14 am

I picked this up yesterday!! I wasn’t going to get it, but then I saw your picture and wanted to read the rest of the blog spots!! Very cool!! Nerd alert: when I saw your picture I wanted to shout out that “I follow her blog!! You need to buy this magazine!!!” Lol :)
Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..Saturday goodness

33 Holly June 24, 2012 at 5:55 pm

CONGRATS Court!! You are doing so many great things lately…first tv, now published, what’s next?! I can’t wait to see- I know you are going places!! :D Xo
Holly recently posted..Over Halfway There!

34 Kathy June 29, 2012 at 2:12 pm

I tried some coconut water a while back after hearing all the hype. I did NOT like it at all. I thought it had the worst taste. Can different brands have different tastes or are all waters about the same? I wanted to really like it, but I took about 3 sips and pitched the rest of the container. I guess I’m not sure why everyone thinks it tastes so refreshing?

35 Courtney June 29, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I think different brands can definitely have different flavors. My favorite to date is VitaCoco. Some people, however, just aren’t into the coconut flavor and that’s cool too :)