Fun on Pinterest

by Courtney on July 5, 2012

I had a little fun on Pinterest today…sometimes, you just need a little something to make you smile, right?

Source: Uploaded by user via Amy on Pinterest

Hopefully you found some of these pins just as amusing as I did. Winking smile

1 Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness July 5, 2012 at 7:41 pm

The first picture is the best picture ever!!! I procrastinate wayyy too much on Pinterest! But I love it!
Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness recently posted..Fourth of July Recap!

2 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles July 5, 2012 at 7:47 pm

I totally loved each one of those thoroughly! :)
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Week 29 & Week 30 of growing our BLESSING

3 Kristen @ notsodomesticated July 5, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Love the shotgun one … that’s hilarious!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Trying new things.

4 Janae @ Bring-Joy July 5, 2012 at 8:00 pm

I LOVE the 3rd one! SO true. I don’t know how many desserts I have pinned that I have YET to make…
Janae @ Bring-Joy recently posted..3-Meal-a-Day Challenge: Lunch

5 Ellie@Fit for the Soul July 5, 2012 at 8:08 pm

hahahhhaaa!!! omgsnessss I wanna laugh really out loud but I’m in public so I probably shouldn’t. :P That last one is hilarious!!!! I already know I’m a total weirdo, but I actually always wondered if other girls washed their face like that~I tried it and completely failed. Instead, I made a mess over the sink.
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..Perfect Turkey Burger & the Fourth

6 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter July 5, 2012 at 8:28 pm

These are hilarious! The text picture actually made chuckle out loud. :)
Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..Cooking and baking!

7 Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health July 5, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Hahahah thank you for this!!! The post I just “wrote” for tomorrow is a bunch of pinterest stuff lol. That’s what waking up at 5am and getting home at 7:30pm does to me!
Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Recent Reads

8 Laura July 5, 2012 at 8:44 pm

baaaahahahaha This cracked me right up!

I especially loved the pintrest one about working out and eating desserts, the dad with the shotgun, and my very favorite was the face wash commercial. I have ALWAYS hated washing my face in the sink cause I get water everywhere and those commercials always make me think that.
Laura recently posted..20 weeks until my first half and a rest day

9 Sabrina @ Work It Ms, Jackson July 5, 2012 at 8:56 pm

LOVE these!!!
Sabrina @ Work It Ms, Jackson recently posted..Happy 4th Of July

10 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake July 5, 2012 at 9:14 pm

lol these are funny!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Sweet ‘n’ Sour Turkey Meatloaf

11 Shannon July 5, 2012 at 9:32 pm

The someecards are ALWAYS hilarious! Thanks for giving me a few laughs. :)

12 Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom July 5, 2012 at 9:45 pm

I love the Magic Mike pin. I don’t know how into a male strip dance I would be(sorry hubby) unless the person giving it had the body and looks of Channing Tatum.
Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..Diets Don’t Work

13 Michelle (Better with Berries) July 5, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Love that face wash one. So true! And the cat one – I have definitely experienced my dog doing that!
Michelle (Better with Berries) recently posted..Zucchini Pizza Bites

14 Khushboo Thadani July 6, 2012 at 12:42 am

Hahaah Pinterest never gets old – these are great!

15 Shari July 6, 2012 at 7:55 am

That last one just made me laugh out loud!
Shari recently posted..One Year.

16 Ashlee @ A Step in the Right Direction July 6, 2012 at 8:36 am

I have definitely lost time while on Pinterest, but it is amazing what you can find on there! I love the text message one lol
Ashlee @ A Step in the Right Direction recently posted..It Happened….

17 Kim @ The Family Practice July 6, 2012 at 10:12 am

These are great! I still haven’t joined the Pinterest bandwagon – I see enough shared in blogs or on facebook – I know if I get a pinterest page I’ll spend way too much time over there – so (until then?) I just enjoy the tidbits everyone shares elsewhere :)
Kim @ The Family Practice recently posted..New Traditions

18 Nicole July 6, 2012 at 10:33 am

Too funny! Love the wine bottle one, and the face wash one too – thanks for the morning pick-me-up :)

19 erica July 6, 2012 at 3:33 pm

auto correct ones always crack me up!
and i love baby sophia! i have that pinned too!
erica recently posted..steamy

20 Liz @ iheartvegetables July 6, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Bahahaha I love those. The Magic Mike one is awesome!
Liz @ iheartvegetables recently posted..Guest Post: Food Baby Blog

21 Geraldine @Go Ger Go! July 7, 2012 at 5:46 am

Love the facewash one! Who does that??? :-)

22 Jaren@Kiwi Fit Blog July 7, 2012 at 8:43 am

I love the shotgun and the car one ahahah!
Jaren@Kiwi Fit Blog recently posted..Wedding Checks Feel So Great

23 Jenny Kier July 11, 2012 at 4:04 am

Pinterest is really great. I love it. I like the old baby.
Jenny Kier recently posted..Sex : How to Improve your Sexual Performance