My Old Navy Finds

by Courtney on July 12, 2012

Hey there! So you guys wanna see the goods I purchased yesterday at Old Navy?

I thought you might. Winking smile

IMG_6110IMG_6112

Pictured left (bottoms): Canvas Capri (in cobalt blue) + Fold-Over Linen Blend Pants (in white)

Pictured right (tops): Button-front Tanks (in red and green) + Embroidered Lace-Trim Tank (in yellow) + Floral-Gauze Pintucked Tank (in blue/white)

I absolutely loved ALL of these tanks, but I seriously wanted to buy the button-front ones in every color.

Two dresses…

IMG_6116IMG_6118

Pictured left: Smocked Maxi Tube Dress (not exact as online, but similar)

Pictured right: Printed Tank Dress (in yellow)

I also wanted about four other dresses but refrained…

Brown & Black flippies (can’t have enough of ‘em) + Lounge Shorts + Sequined Jersey Tank…which I thought would make a super cute outfit when paired with my new white linen pants, some strappy sandals, and a long silver necklace.

For spending less than $140.00, I’d say I made out pretty darn well. Smile

*****

Breakfast

It’d been a while since I had yogurt for breakfast…so I went for it today (and no, it wasn’t the frozen kind).

In the bowl:

Definitely a nice, sweet start to the day.

Now, I’ve gotta jet…happy Thursday, friends! Smile

Question for the Morning:

Have you had any good finds while shopping lately? Any fun purchases?

1 Linz @ Itz Linz July 12, 2012 at 8:36 am

I went to Old Navy but didn’t know the 40% off sale was just for card holders (which I’m not). Boo. HOwever, I did still get 20% off and bought the hubby a couple new polos! :)
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Walkin’ & Talkin’

2 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance July 12, 2012 at 8:40 am

Cute picks! I haven’t been shopping in far too long. The most luck I’ve had lately is at the J.Crew outlet.
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Parmesan Yogurt Tilapia

3 Alycia July 12, 2012 at 8:44 am

That is an awesome haul from Old Navy! I never get that lucky with my shopping. I really love the white pants!

4 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope July 12, 2012 at 8:44 am

I love the stuff you got! I really love those 2 dresses. I want to wear a maxi dress but I’m so short. I don’t think it would look right on me. I definitely want to try it on though! :)

The best find I got lately was a $5 pair of really cute wedge sandals from Payless. They were on sale and then on top of that I was able to use 2 coupons. They are originally $30. So I’d say I got a pretty good bargain.
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Last Name Changing…

5 Whitney July 12, 2012 at 8:47 am

I can never find anything at Old Navy and for some reason their clothes don’t fit right. Kudos to you! :)

6 Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats July 12, 2012 at 8:47 am

I love Old Navy! (or New Army as my dad calls it). I get a ton of clothes from there, as they are cheap but generally good quality. You made me want to go shopping!
Ally’s Sweet & Savory Eats recently posted..Pimento Cheese Spread

7 Courtney July 12, 2012 at 1:27 pm

This totally made me LOL. :)

8 Khushboo Thadani July 12, 2012 at 8:47 am

LOVE the purchases , especially the dresses..so perfect for summer :)!
Khushboo Thadani recently posted..Weight watchin’ Wednesday

9 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat July 12, 2012 at 8:48 am

I had 2% Pineapple Chobani today – definitely my favorite flavor!
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Enchiladas on a Busy Evening

10 Danica @ It's Progression July 12, 2012 at 8:56 am

This just makes me want to go shopping! :) Old Navy is always a total hit or miss for me…maybe I’ll test my odds this afternoon.
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..WIAW #29: Raspberry Banana Smoothie Recipe!

11 Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom July 12, 2012 at 9:00 am

Okay, this is gonna be an odd question but that in the world do you wear under the white pants so that you don’t leave the house looking, errr…..inappropriate? I know they say nude colored undies but I still feel like those show through. I love white pants but stay far away for this reason.

LOVE the smock maxi dress that you purchased! I would love to go shopping but I am on a spending hiatus for now. I have a little girl that will need new school clothes soon so all my funds will go to her!
Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..Celebrity Look A Like

12 Tina @ Best Body Fitness July 12, 2012 at 9:03 am

Okay your Old Navy must have a lot better selection than mine. I always go and never find nearly as much cute stuff as you do. I WANT that yellow dress. And those pants. Oh boy do they look comfy.
Tina @ Best Body Fitness recently posted..Make It Nasty

13 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy July 12, 2012 at 9:03 am

Cute clothes! I bought a new tank their last week, but I really wanted more flip flops. Unfortunately, they were out of my size in the basic colors!
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..WIAW #9 : Wedding Week

14 Lindsey July 12, 2012 at 9:03 am

Old Navy has stole my money a few times this summer, love their tanks, dresses and shorts right now. I almost bought a couple dresses online yesterday but refrained after I counted that I have 21 summer dresses in my closet…
Lindsey recently posted..Off Day

15 Erica { EricaDHouse.com } July 12, 2012 at 9:17 am

Your breakfast looks divine! Have you ever tried Old Navy’s workout clothes? I’ve heard they are pretty good and they come in small sizes for midgets like me :)
Erica { EricaDHouse.com } recently posted..Jillian Michaels 6 week Six Pack

16 Kayla July 12, 2012 at 9:17 am

I bought the same maxi dress last weekend. It’s really comfy!

17 Faith @ For the Health of It July 12, 2012 at 9:28 am

I love walking out of stores with an overflowing bag. I was hoping to score some new goodies at the thrift store last night but nothing fit me that well. Maybe next time!

18 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake July 12, 2012 at 9:32 am

Unfortunately, with gearing up to buy a house, I haven’t had extra funds for shopping. Wah.
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW – Week 19

19 Megan@ The Running Doc July 12, 2012 at 9:36 am

I love that yellow dress and the black sparkly top. I feel like I can always find good stuff, for pretty cheap, at Old Navy. I always get my staple pieces like solid colored tank tops and short sleeved shirts from there since they’re so reasonably priced. After seeing all of your awesome buys I might need to stop there after work. :)
Megan@ The Running Doc recently posted..1 Mile Swim and a Vegetarian Meal

20 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries July 12, 2012 at 9:36 am

very cute finds! i love those button down tanks too! i might need to high tail it over to old navy today to see if i can snag any.
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..07/12: Thursday Thoughts

21 Kristin @ FoodFash July 12, 2012 at 9:56 am

Looove the red tank and yellow dress!!! The Nordstrom juniors dept always has some pretty good gems under 50 bucks :)
Kristin @ FoodFash recently posted..FoodGawker

22 Michelle (Better with Berries) July 12, 2012 at 9:58 am

I just had some great finds at Old Navy last week – some cute new colored shorts! Love that yellow dress!
Michelle (Better with Berries) recently posted..WIAW: Giveaway Winner and July Challenges

23 Jillian July 12, 2012 at 10:09 am

Last week I hit up oldnavy and bought 2 pairs of shorts, 1 tank, 1 dress, 2 pairs of yoga capris, a baby shower gift with matching shoes all for under $65! Shorts and dresses were on sale for $8 and I had 15% off. I love old navy sales. Those button tops are very cute just got an email this morning for 20% off I will have to check to see if our canadian stores have them.

24 Yellow Haired Girl July 12, 2012 at 10:18 am

I’d say you did pretty well too! I love the yellow tank dress!
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..Fitness WIAW

25 Danielle B. July 12, 2012 at 10:22 am

I hit up Old Navy at lunch yesterday….racked up on baby clothes for a friend and two pair of super skinny carpis for myself! Cant beat that deal :)

26 Shannon July 12, 2012 at 10:23 am

Great picks you’ve got from Old Navy! Nice savings. :)

I’d say while shopping lately, Charming Charlie has reasonable prices on accessories and jewelry. I haven’t gotten anything there yet but I have looked around in the store many, many times. It’s organized by color- which is GREAT! I’m afraid that I’ll spend all of my money on their accessories.
Shannon recently posted..From OTE: Great things in Rensselaer County

27 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie July 12, 2012 at 10:23 am

I never find great stuff there, but you hit the jackpot! I think I have to check it out again!
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..Busy Rest of the Week Ahead

28 Rachel July 12, 2012 at 10:32 am

cute clothes! I’ve been looking for white capri pants.. it’s kinda hard since I’m short haha I should check out old navy because those look really comfy too haha
Rachel recently posted..Picture Day Afro

29 Courtney July 12, 2012 at 10:42 am

I love all of those finds – but the yellow tank dress is super adorable! This **may** inspire a trip to Old Navy as I get ready to shop for BlogHer!

30 Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness July 12, 2012 at 10:49 am

I think I might have to take a trip to Old Navy! I love everything you got! Especially those dresses! They are so cute! I haven’t done much summer shopping other than in lululemon! I love their entire summer line :)
Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness recently posted..What’s so bad about Grains???

31 Kristen @ notsodomesticated July 12, 2012 at 11:24 am

Very cute stuff!! I just bought some shorts at Gap on Tuesday … they were 40% off, so I was pretty psyched! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A poke-cake addiction.

32 Trisha July 12, 2012 at 11:34 am

You know, Old Navy is SO hit or miss for me usually. But lately, I’ve been scoring a ton of hits there! Dresses, shorts, crops, I’m loving it all! I tried on those white linen pants but decided I needed to do a little butt toning before I make that sort of purchase. ;)
Trisha recently posted..You Are My Sunshine

33 Liz @ Tip Top Shape July 12, 2012 at 11:47 am

I love that maxi dress!!! That’s a trend I’ve always wanted to try, but I never can find one that I like enough to buy.
Liz @ Tip Top Shape recently posted..Panna Cotta with Fresh Strawberries

34 Melissa July 12, 2012 at 11:47 am

I love the button front tanks! quick question – what size did you get them in? I’m a small at gap, ann taylor loft but a medium at jcrew. I don’t shop at Old Navy that often, but is it safe to assume the sizes run similar to Gap (aka a bit on the larger side)?

35 Courtney July 12, 2012 at 11:52 am

They’re smalls :)

36 Alysha @Shesontherun July 12, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I LOVE LOVE that maxi dress. I found one similar to that at the J Crew outlet, but it was still $59 on sale – a little pricey considering this is Wisconsin and I can’t wear stuff like that more than 3 months out of the year :)
Alysha @Shesontherun recently posted..The Better Chip Review

37 Emily @ I'd Rather Walk July 12, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I bought that green tank about a week ago :)

38 Nicole July 12, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Courtney, your posts are always inspiring….And, you just inspired me to spend $137 on outfits online at oldnavy.com! haha! (Hey – I’m going on vacay in a few weeks, I need some new garb to traipse around D.C.!)

39 Courtney July 12, 2012 at 1:26 pm

LOL!!! Best comment I’ve seen all day. ;)

40 Laura July 12, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I love them!! They all look great!!
Laura recently posted..Chocolate Zucchini bread and KEEN-Wah ‘n cheese

41 Allison @ Running Through Red Lights July 12, 2012 at 3:46 pm

I can’t believe you found all of that at Old Navy! That yellow dress is so cute! My trips to ON always seem to be hit or miss, and lately lots and lots of misses. :( The only items I buy regularly at ON are their flip flops and the fold over yoga pants (not for yoga–just for lounging).
Allison @ Running Through Red Lights recently posted..#FitStreak

42 Gina @ Health, Love, and Chocolate July 12, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Everything is so cute, I love Old Navy sales!

43 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey July 12, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Great finds! I want those pants so badly! They’d work out wonderfully for work, AND they are a stretchy waist? Win, Win.
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..the new plan that’s not really a plan

44 Bek @ Crave July 13, 2012 at 1:50 am

Looks like you’ve been very productive on the shopping front! Makes me so jealous seeing all those summer clothes since I am stuck in Winter atm :(
Bek @ Crave recently posted..How hard do you go?

45 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction July 13, 2012 at 8:28 am

Cute stuff! I usually don’t like Old Navy, but it looks like you got some bargains!
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..Sugar Magnolia

46 Jen Correa @ Mom's Gotta Run July 13, 2012 at 8:32 am

I love Old Navy’s clearance stuff. I got a few tops last week.
Jen Correa @ Mom’s Gotta Run recently posted..My Fitness Story So Far…

47 Kim @ The Family Practice July 13, 2012 at 12:42 pm

I’m taking the kids shopping at Old Navy this weekend. I’m hoping that i get an email coupon between now and then because these little bean sprouts have outgrown just about everything they own!
Kim @ The Family Practice recently posted..Love Potion Number 9 aka Thrive Tonic