My Old Navy Finds

Hey there! So you guys wanna see the goods I purchased yesterday at Old Navy?

I thought you might. Winking smile

IMG_6110IMG_6112

Pictured left (bottoms): Canvas Capri (in cobalt blue) + Fold-Over Linen Blend Pants (in white)

Pictured right (tops): Button-front Tanks (in red and green) + Embroidered Lace-Trim Tank (in yellow) + Floral-Gauze Pintucked Tank (in blue/white)

I absolutely loved ALL of these tanks, but I seriously wanted to buy the button-front ones in every color.

Two dresses…

IMG_6116IMG_6118

Pictured left: Smocked Maxi Tube Dress (not exact as online, but similar)

Pictured right: Printed Tank Dress (in yellow)

I also wanted about four other dresses but refrained…

Brown & Black flippies (can’t have enough of ‘em) + Lounge Shorts + Sequined Jersey Tank…which I thought would make a super cute outfit when paired with my new white linen pants, some strappy sandals, and a long silver necklace.

For spending less than $140.00, I’d say I made out pretty darn well. Smile

*****

Breakfast

It’d been a while since I had yogurt for breakfast…so I went for it today (and no, it wasn’t the frozen kind).

In the bowl:

Definitely a nice, sweet start to the day.

Now, I’ve gotta jet…happy Thursday, friends! Smile

Question for the Morning:

Have you had any good finds while shopping lately? Any fun purchases?

Comments

1. Alycia says

That is an awesome haul from Old Navy! I never get that lucky with my shopping. I really love the white pants!

I love the stuff you got! I really love those 2 dresses. I want to wear a maxi dress but I’m so short. I don’t think it would look right on me. I definitely want to try it on though! :)

The best find I got lately was a $5 pair of really cute wedge sandals from Payless. They were on sale and then on top of that I was able to use 2 coupons. They are originally $30. So I’d say I got a pretty good bargain.
    Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Last Name Changing…

3. Whitney says

I can never find anything at Old Navy and for some reason their clothes don’t fit right. Kudos to you! :)

Okay, this is gonna be an odd question but that in the world do you wear under the white pants so that you don’t leave the house looking, errr…..inappropriate? I know they say nude colored undies but I still feel like those show through. I love white pants but stay far away for this reason.

LOVE the smock maxi dress that you purchased! I would love to go shopping but I am on a spending hiatus for now. I have a little girl that will need new school clothes soon so all my funds will go to her!
    Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..Celebrity Look A Like

Old Navy has stole my money a few times this summer, love their tanks, dresses and shorts right now. I almost bought a couple dresses online yesterday but refrained after I counted that I have 21 summer dresses in my closet…
    Lindsey recently posted..Off Day

I love that yellow dress and the black sparkly top. I feel like I can always find good stuff, for pretty cheap, at Old Navy. I always get my staple pieces like solid colored tank tops and short sleeved shirts from there since they’re so reasonably priced. After seeing all of your awesome buys I might need to stop there after work. :)
    Megan@ The Running Doc recently posted..1 Mile Swim and a Vegetarian Meal

7. Jillian says

Last week I hit up oldnavy and bought 2 pairs of shorts, 1 tank, 1 dress, 2 pairs of yoga capris, a baby shower gift with matching shoes all for under $65! Shorts and dresses were on sale for $8 and I had 15% off. I love old navy sales. Those button tops are very cute just got an email this morning for 20% off I will have to check to see if our canadian stores have them.

8. Danielle B. says

I hit up Old Navy at lunch yesterday….racked up on baby clothes for a friend and two pair of super skinny carpis for myself! Cant beat that deal :)

Great picks you’ve got from Old Navy! Nice savings. :)

I’d say while shopping lately, Charming Charlie has reasonable prices on accessories and jewelry. I haven’t gotten anything there yet but I have looked around in the store many, many times. It’s organized by color- which is GREAT! I’m afraid that I’ll spend all of my money on their accessories.
    Shannon recently posted..From OTE: Great things in Rensselaer County

I love all of those finds – but the yellow tank dress is super adorable! This **may** inspire a trip to Old Navy as I get ready to shop for BlogHer!

You know, Old Navy is SO hit or miss for me usually. But lately, I’ve been scoring a ton of hits there! Dresses, shorts, crops, I’m loving it all! I tried on those white linen pants but decided I needed to do a little butt toning before I make that sort of purchase. ;)
    Trisha recently posted..You Are My Sunshine

12. Melissa says

I love the button front tanks! quick question – what size did you get them in? I’m a small at gap, ann taylor loft but a medium at jcrew. I don’t shop at Old Navy that often, but is it safe to assume the sizes run similar to Gap (aka a bit on the larger side)?

13. Nicole says

Courtney, your posts are always inspiring….And, you just inspired me to spend $137 on outfits online at oldnavy.com! haha! (Hey – I’m going on vacay in a few weeks, I need some new garb to traipse around D.C.!)

I can’t believe you found all of that at Old Navy! That yellow dress is so cute! My trips to ON always seem to be hit or miss, and lately lots and lots of misses. :( The only items I buy regularly at ON are their flip flops and the fold over yoga pants (not for yoga–just for lounging).
    Allison @ Running Through Red Lights recently posted..#FitStreak