So Chill

Codester wanted to wish you all a very Happy Wednesday this morning.

He’s been so chill this morning…I’m just waiting for his inner party animal to bust out some crazy cat sprints up and down the hallway. I’m sure it’ll be any minute now. Winking smile

*****

As soon as I got up this morning, I brewed a batch of iced coffee, poured it into my favorite engagement glass, then let it cool a bit in the fridge while I caught up on some emails and put together a couple of client training plans.

A little while later, it was time to eat…

It’s Waffle Wednesday! (right, Hillary?)

I went with the same combo as Monday and it was just as delicious as I remembered.

It has now officially taken me almost an hour to write this post this morning because I cannot seem to get my brain to focus on one thing. Holy cow…time to buckle down and be productive!

Random Question for the Morning:

What famous person do other people tell you that you most resemble?

Ones I’ve gotten in the past…not all of which I agree: Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years, Alicia Silverstone, and Leighton Meester

Comments

I could see all of those stars in you, all rolled into one.

My ex told me I looked like Amy Adams (when I had red hair). I wasn’t to thrilled since the movie we were watching (the fighter) had her portrayed as kind of a schlub.

• Courtney says

Haha…I’m a celebrity mash-up! 😉
      And besides Amy Adams in that movie (I agree, sort of schlub, lol) she’s super cute! :)

2. Katie says

OK I’ve gotten some weird ones too.
    -Someone once told me I look like Katie Holmes. I’ll take it!
    -One of my subcontractors @ work once told me that everyone in HIS garage thinks I look like Jennifer Garner and they call me Jen when they “talk about me” (ok, creepsters). Wasn’t thrilling b/c I think she looks funny, but if she can pull Ben Affleck, I’ll take it!
    -Just last night when we were watching Watch What Happens Live, my bf told me that I have the “same shape face” as Tiffani Thiessen. Lol. I’ll take that, too!

Just an FYI, I’m not trying to be all “ooh, I’m cute, I’m cute”–I really don’t even resemble any of these lovely ladies!

3. Lauren B. says

Recently, I’ve gotten several comments that I look just like January Jones from Mad Men. I’ve also gotten Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Garner a few times. Oh, and the news anchor on Fox News- Meghan something. It’s always fun to hear the different perceptions!

4. Whitney says

I’ve only gotten Kelly Ripa…don’t think that’s accurate but I’ll take it because she’s one tough momma! :)

5. Kelli says

I can see the Leighton and Winnie resemblances but not overwhelmingly similar. I always have people telling me that I look like Alanis Morrisette. I would add a picture if I knew how to do it!

6. Catherine says

over the years (I’m 22), I’ve gotten a young Elizabeth Taylor from old men. which I’m happy with because she was very pretty. Young people agree with that if for some reason it comes up, I guess younger generations don’t really think of her in her young years though.

From younger people I’ve gotten Christina Aguilera when she is all CLEAN and looks good haha and also Demi Lovato.

I wrote a blog about this question not long ago.

I have been told on numerous occasions that I look like Victoria Justice from the Nickelodeon show “Victorious”. I can see some resemblance maybe but the fact that she is 14 years younger than me kind of throws it off in my opinion!!
    Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday # 5

8. Kaelin says

Love waffles!! Today it was an overnight oats morning though.

I really get told I look like anyone or remind people of someone they know, but there have been several people who have told me I look like Faith Hill and Amanda Righetti (the redhead on The Mentalist and The O.C.). I am not quite sure about either of them, but they are both beautiful so I will take it! Haha

I’ve been told I look like Jennifer Garner or Shannen Elizabeth (I don’t really see either!). When I was younger, I was told I looked like Molly Ringwald (hello, awkward!!) and sometimes get Lisa Loeb just because I wear glasses.

You could also pass for Minka Kelly!!

Side note – I clicked through to your engagement glass post and onto your wedding website, and we have the same website theme and layout (only with different colors) :)
    Jennifer @ Healthy Wifestyles recently posted..Marvelous In My Monday {Weekend Update}

10. Shannon says

I haven’t eaten waffles for years now that I think about it.. haha it’s never something I think about having in the morning! I should definitely get back on that because I sued to love them as a kid!

I get Sandra Bullock a lot!

Hi Courtney! I just found you through Twitter and am really enjoying your blog! I too have been told I look like Alicia Silverstone (she must have universal features ;-)), but the main one I get told is Michelle Pfeiffer.

• Courtney says

Hi Lauren! Welcome to the blog – thanks for checking it out!
      (and yes, I could see the Michelle Pfeiffer resemblance!) 😉

• Courtney says

I got my chia seeds from GNC, and the waffles I have right now are Eggo Nutrigrain Honey and Oat. I also love Van’s waffles too

Interesting question!

When I was younger (like 14-15) I got Julia Stiles from her Ten Things I Hate About You era. I haven’t heard any in the last several years though – I guess I’m unique!

One of my friends more or less is Kat Dennings (Two Broke Girls, Nick and Nora’s Infinite Playlist). Looks, sounds and acts exactly like her – I’m convinced it’s a long list twin sort of situation.
    Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Better When Plated.

Awww hi, Cody! Scout is also chill today. He’s learned how to toss his toy mice in the air and kinda play fetch with himself when I’m doing other stuff. Except it’s so adorable that I end up stopping to play with him! Sneaky fella.

My cheerleaders used to say I looked like Jennifer Aniston (well, “Rachel from Friends”), but I think we just have the same coloring.
    Julie recently posted..It’s Dangerous

14. Amanda Brezgel says

I definitely think you look like Leighton Meester! :) I remember seeing your pic the first time I visited your blog and had to try to figure out who it was you looked like. I’ve never been told I look like anyone famous… Boo! :(