Back in the Rotation

Just in case you were curious…

national hot fudge sundae daysource

It’s National Hot Fudge Sundae Day. Mmmhmmm.

Honestly, hot fudge isn’t really my thing…but give me a sundae with globs and globs of caramel and I am one happy camper. Ya know, Jay and I *do* have a softball game tonight…and now I’m thinking that this could be a pretty delicious way too cool down afterward. Don’t you think? Winking smile

I wound up sleeping through my alarm this morning so I decided to push my planned yoga session off a few hours in favor of some breakfast.

Well well…look what’s back in the rotation! It had been ages since I last had an egg, provolone, and raspberry jam English muffin and it was sounding miiiighty good this morning.

I made it with one fried egg, one egg white, a slice of provolone, and some Raspberry Polaner All-Fruit on top a very unevenly dispersed whole wheat English muffin.

On the side, I had a deliciously sweet plum.

For some reason I don’t end up buying them that often (maybe because they’re usually so darn messy?) but I picked a few of them up on the store the other day while they were on sale.

Couldn’t even tell you the last time I had a plum, but it was fantastic.

Some Possible Reading Material For Ya This Morning:

Random Question for the Morning:

If you could choose your last meal on Earth, what would it be?

For me? Probably Mom’s chicken parm, followed by an bowl of ice cream the size of my head, topped with all sorts of delicious and decadent toppings. Winking smile

How is it that you always know which yummy food holidays are coming up?!?! I can never keep track, but I would love to celebrate!!

I agree with you – caramel all the way! There is an ice cream company that makes a flavor called “caramel collision” that we can’t get enough of. I’m sure my last meal would be a ton of sea food – fried shrimp, crab cakes and and potato pancakes :) Followed by tons and tons of desserts.
    Alysha @Shesontherun recently posted..Canning Virgin No More + A Giveaway!

Today sounds like a great holiday. I love hot fudge sundaes! :)

My last meal on Earth would have to be…Comforting Chicken with my mom’s Almond Rice Pilaf. It doesn’t really go together but I could eat the whole bowl of rice pilaf anyway.
    Shannon recently posted..From OTE: A gift from the heart

I love that in the article you were featured in you said only taking a shower once gets you motivated in the morning. Honestly I am a night time runner. I just cant make myself get out of bed in the morning to workout unless I have a partner that I would be letting down. My sense of responsibility and respect for the other person just will not let that happen. But even so, I still need a little motivation and that is one of the things that I always tell myself….only one shower.
    Laura recently posted..Fish Eggs and Chicken

Last meal on Earth? It doesn’t matter about calories since it’s my last day on earth, I would have to have a big fat crsuty pizza with lots of cheese, peppers, sausage and onions with a side of hot chicken wings and wash it down with a Cocoa Cola. Sigh… WHat I wouldn’t give to have a little bit of that right now.
    Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Nutella Coffee Frappe

I think I’d have to make froyo my last meal! In the biggest cup possible… with peanut butter froyo and all the pb & chocolate candies-LOTS of reese’s! I’d pick dessert over dinner any day!

7. Christa says

I’m from Brunswick, GA and I didnt know that! Pretty cool. And I’m with ya on the caramel over chocolate…YUMS!!

I think about this question a lot! LoL. Figures I would. But I think my last meal would have to be a bowl of baked oatmeal from this little breakfast place near me followed by a delicious chewy warm pita stuffed with globs of hummus and feta cheese. I would just hope I’d go before I would throw up, LoL. :)
    Lauren recently posted..Just Say “No!”

My last meal on earth would probably have to be Pappardelle pasta with braised lamb. I’d top it off with a huge mud pie with all the fixings!

PS Thanks for sharing your BeeWell guest post Courtney! We enjoyed having you!

10. Whitney @whit likes fit says

Pepperoni pizza from Dundee’s in Seaside, OR with cold sliced tomatoes on the side and ranch for dipping. And a giant half butterfinger half peanut butter cup blizzard :)
    Whitney @whit likes fit recently posted..7 pounds

11. Carol T. says

one meal. this would have to be lots of chocolate and soft ice cream. Loved both your articles in Fitness magazine and BeeWellForlife….

12. Alison says

I would have to say an order of my favorite sushi rolls–eel avocado, tuna, and salmon– along with some of my aunt’s peach blueberry cobbler…a la mode :)

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I
    guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything.

Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers?
    I’d really appreciate it.
    Maurice recently posted..Maurice

1. […] Thanks to Edible Perspective, Willow Bird Baking, The Mom Food Project, and Sweet Tooth Sweet Life, I have found new breakfast inspiration. I have tried out two new, creative breakfasts that are easy enough for a typical week day morning, and I’m planning to make the third very soon. 1. Popped Amaranth Cereal Popped Amaranth with Kefir, Berries, and Bananas 2. Shredded Wheat Breakfast Scramble Shredded Wheat Breakfast Scramble with Roasted Tomatoes 3. Egg, cheese, and jam on an English Muffin […]