Butter Fingers

Oh my gosh…after being gone most of the day yesterday, I feel so behind on life!

someecards.com - I'm too busy to tell people how busy I am

(you can always count on a someecard to express how you feel, can’t ya?)

Honestly, I’m a pretty busy gal, but I’m not that important busy to the point where I feel like a total slacker after leaving my routine for a day. For some reason though, I now feel like I’m going to be playing catch up for days.

Aaaaand my living room and kitchen are still in shambles which is driving me totally bananas.

Yikes. I am going to have my work cut out for me today.

But before I can tackle any of that, I have a couple client training sessions this morning at the gym, so I put together a small, quick breakfast before heading out.

Can’t beat a yogurt bowl with fresh berries when you’re pressed for time now, am I right?

Did you guys see? I’m so bummed that my favorite Mexico bowl already has a chip in it…and the blame for that one can be pointed right back at Yours Truly.

If I could only keep my hands on the darn dishes when I’m washing them…stinkin’ butter fingers.

Need some workout inspiration today? Try this…

Choose a number, 1-4. Then take that number and use it to complete this killer circuit workout. You’ll be feelin’ the burn for suuuuure. Winking smile

Question for the Morning:

What is your biggest workout motivator? Any tips you’ve found helpful that keep you motivated to keep movin’?

so I must be glad that we dont even get butterfingers over here in Austria, right? prevents my precious china (haha..not really) from breaking :)
    that fruit-yoghurt bowl looks really good.. I am doing a little bit of a cleanse/detox right now and cant wait to reintroduce dairy :) i love my greeek yoghurt, what can I say. the 2 % though, it just tastes SO MUCH better than 0%
    Doris @ vanillacocoberry recently posted..Detox Day 2

I see you’ve got your work cut out for you! When we first moved in, we made one big trip to the NH Ikea (but that is 45 min for us.. not quite the trek you had)… and our living room looked like that for quite a while. I get very focused when putting together furniture though.. and it eventually came along!

Good Luck!
    Cait @ Beyond Bananas recently posted..Awesome August & Technology Free

Bummer about the bowl! I’ve broken about 5 glasses so far, lol. You’ll get everything done that you need to…just focus on one thing at a time. It helps me if I set mini-goals for things that I need to get done, rather than think of everything all at once that needs to be done…because that can get overwhelming.
    Melissa @ runscootsrun recently posted..Don’t Mind My Food Baby

I always remind myed of how good I will feel after the workout and the fact that I won’t regret it afterwards. I usually have enough endorphins to get me really motivateD fOr the rest of my to do list!!

I get like that too when I have a day or two that are outside of my normal routine. I think I’ll owe that to my Type A personality. 😉 I’m sure once you get your living room back to normal you’ll feel a lot better too! Clutter and unfinished projects always stress me out.

Have a good day! 😉
    Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..08/02: Thursday Thoughts

What a bummer about the chip in your bowl :( – I am so stinking clumsy so I feel your pain!
    I stay motivated by recognizing that I’m a much better person when I’m working out- I’m just happier and MUCH more productive. Have a wonderful day- you’ll have a clean AMAZING house before you know it!
    Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Intimidated by 4th Grade?

7. Sam says

My bowls have stupid chips in it too!! I love them but it may be time to get a new set soon :/ lame
    My biggest workout motivator is definitely the blogs I read. Especially ones that post great workouts, like yours!!! It makes me want to challenge myself to get them done! I also need to remember how much better I feel after a workout, that should be my number one motivator
    Sam recently posted..Chike Winner Announced!

I am such a butterfingers when I unload dishes! In fact, I broke so many when I lived with my parents that they wouldn’t even let me unload the dishwasher anymore haha. Fine by me;)
    Hope you catch up on all your work! And have a less stressful day
    Lisa recently posted..July Favourites