Triple Lemon Cupcakes

by Courtney on September 4, 2012

Sooooo, last week I showed you all those lemon cupcakes that I made.

And many, many of you requested a recipe. While this particular batch of cupcakes was made from scratch, I figured I’d share another quick and easy way to replicate the cupcake, along with the same filling and frosting recipes.

So here you have it!

ENJOY! Smile

1 Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life September 4, 2012 at 1:33 pm

These look amazing!
Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..August Foodie Pen Pals Reveal

2 Amanda B. September 4, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Can you also share the “long way” prep for the cakes? I’m no cake mix snob, but I also like a good from-scratch recipe. :)

They look delicious!
Amanda B. recently posted..Maine vacation!

3 Courtney September 4, 2012 at 1:40 pm

That recipe is actually kept secret for now, since it’s the recipe I use for orders ;)

4 Amanda B. September 4, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Ahhh. Understood. I’ll have to try them the quick & easy way, then!! Thanks!
Amanda B. recently posted..Maine vacation!

5 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope September 4, 2012 at 1:53 pm

These cupcakes look so delicious! You should seriously open your own cupcake shop :)
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..First Married Date Night & Rest of the Weekend!…

6 Nicole September 4, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Looks delicious! I want to try to make these. can I substitute anything for the shortening?

7 Courtney September 4, 2012 at 2:06 pm

You could probably try butter, but it will be a different taste/consistency

8 Michelle@Peachy Palate September 4, 2012 at 2:21 pm

You are the cupcake queen! Your so good at it! Do you sell them? If you don’t you should!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Before they disappear

9 Rachel September 4, 2012 at 2:30 pm

wow you’re awesome with cupcakes!
Rachel recently posted..Here Comes The Rain

10 Chelsea September 4, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Thanks for the vlog on piping. I’m a sucker for those frosting details. These look delicious!
Chelsea recently posted..On Organic Produce

11 Cat @ Breakfast to Bed September 4, 2012 at 3:41 pm

the cupcakes are so pretty!! Well done!
Cat @ Breakfast to Bed recently posted..Boob Punching and Tony Robbins

12 Alaine September 4, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Can you teach me how to frost cupcakes? They look awesome!

13 Tara September 4, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Yum! I love doctoring up cake mix and brownie batters!! :)

14 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles September 4, 2012 at 7:09 pm

These look so good! I’m not even a big fan of lemon but I think these look super tasty.
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..The Process of Moving.

15 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries September 4, 2012 at 7:20 pm

I have the perfect job for you – my own personal baker. Doesn’t that sound fantastic? I’m thinking it’s just perfect. :) Hehe.

P.S. I know, I know, I’ve been incredibly MIA from Gchat lately. I’ve been quite the hermit lately thanks to feeling sick, exhausted, and just kind of blah. I’ll be back soon though! And in the meantime, you know you can always email/text me! ;)
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..Week 9: Cravings & Aversions

16 Katy September 4, 2012 at 8:35 pm

For my 7th birthday my mom made me a lemon cake with lemon frosting. :-) Such a great combo.
Katy recently posted..First Day Jitters

17 michelle kim September 4, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Yay! Thanks so much for this recipe! I love how it’s a simple recipe (except maybe the frosting has a few more ingredients).
michelle kim recently posted..Six Years Ago Yesterday

18 Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom September 4, 2012 at 11:15 pm

These are going to be the death of my waistline but I WILL be making them soon. I have been salivating at the idea of them since you posted about them over a week ago!!
Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..Fall Wish List

19 Ali @ Peaches and Football September 5, 2012 at 8:59 am

The frosting on those look so perfect! Each year at work they have a bake sale and one guy brings in 5 cakes his wife bakes and decorates. They are seriously the most gorgeous things I have ever seen! I’ve always wanted to learn how to make things look more professional – it’s definitely an art form.
Ali @ Peaches and Football recently posted..Back to School

20 Bek @ Crave September 5, 2012 at 9:31 pm

I seriously think you should start up a cupcake business!
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Things I’m loving right now