Easy Gazpacho

by Courtney on September 6, 2012

Welcome to today’s lunch.

Actually, I’ve been enjoying this deliciousness for the past couple of days…

I had it last night with dinner, too.

Along with a fantastic grilled chicken wrap, rolled up with lettuce, fresh tomatoes, and avocado.

But back to the good stuff.

Remember a few days ago when I showed you all of the lovely tomatoes that are finally popping up in the garden? Well, I’d been trying to figure out what I wanted to do with them. Sure, I’ve still been eating at least one a day, but I felt like making something special. Something different.

Enter, gazpacho.

I actually don’t think I’d ever attempted making gazpacho before, and the last time I even ate it was probably last summer on my lunch date. But let me tell you…it does not get much easier than this, my friends!

easy gazpacho

Literally, just a couple quick chops and a few pulses of the food processor, and this thing was done. So if you have some extra veggies to use up yourself, then I’d most definitely recommend giving this gazpacho recipe a shot!

If you have enough, I’d even recommend making a double batch and throwing some in the freezer to have on hand for another time when you’re in need of something quick. I’m most definitely going to make another batch with my abundance of tomaters. Winking smile

1 Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life September 6, 2012 at 1:12 pm

This looks great. I’ve never made gazpacho before, but I go have some tomaters coming in, in my garden also. I think I need to give it a go!
Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..Karen

2 Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers September 6, 2012 at 1:18 pm

When I make a soup, it always lasts me for days and days, and a few more days… :)
Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers recently posted..Shrimp and Scallop Paella

3 Kim@hungryhealthygirl September 6, 2012 at 1:22 pm

I’ve never even tried gazpacho before, but this looks really good and looks like a great pair with the wrap. I’ve always been afraid of cold soup, but I think I may be coming around. This recipe is so easy to follow, too…..I need to give it a shot!
Kim@hungryhealthygirl recently posted..Thursday Things: Link Love

4 Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom September 6, 2012 at 1:34 pm

This looks SO good however, it would be a big ol’ recipe for heartburn. I love tomatoes so I wish they didn’t do that to me!!
Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..My Fall Bucket List

5 Andrea @ Onion in My Hair September 6, 2012 at 1:41 pm

I commend you on your wrapping ability.

I ALWAYS overfill mine…to which point it has to become a taco essentially! ;)

6 Courtney September 6, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Hahaha, thanks Andrea! :)

7 Ellie@Fit for the Soul September 6, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I tried gazpacho once about a month ago and I really liked it! Although I still love hot soup whether the weather’s cold/warm, gazpacho is a tasty treat. I bet it’d be really good with greek yogurt on top :)
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..Banana Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting {Gluten Free}

8 Connie September 6, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Wait, so you don’t even have to cook it?? Amazeballs. I know what I’ll be eating for the next 20391029 meals:)
Connie recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday

9 Rachel September 6, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Oh yum! I’ve been wanting to make some hot soup lately.. I think it’s the colder weather we’ve been having lol
Rachel recently posted..Just a thought…

10 Michelle@Peachy Palate September 6, 2012 at 2:59 pm

I made gazpacho for the first time a few weeks back! Loved it! Though would be even better with my own homegrown tomatoes!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..When a high five is called for

11 Chelsea @ Dine & Dash Diaries September 6, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I feel like gazpacho is becoming a big thing now—good for you for being ahead of the trend! I love freezing soups for wintertime. I’ll have to give this a try.
Chelsea @ Dine & Dash Diaries recently posted..Dine Des Moines: Nick ‘n’ Willy’s Pizza

12 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More September 6, 2012 at 3:08 pm

YUM! Looks delicious!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..The Road Home

13 Suzan September 6, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Me and my hubby love the Easy Gazpacho! So easy to make and so delicious!
Suzan recently posted..Which to Buy… New or Used Elliptical Trainer?

14 Annette@FitnessPerks September 6, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I love making soup because it lasts for so many meals! YUMM!
Annette@FitnessPerks recently posted..What Happens To Your Brain During Exercise

15 Lisa September 6, 2012 at 3:31 pm

This looks awesome, I always look for ways to use tomatoes since I only liked them either canned or cooked, yes I’m weird like that. And this looks to easy for words, which makes me a tad excited.
Lisa recently posted..Which Do You Like More

16 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles September 6, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I’ve only ever had gazpacho once and I wasn’t a fan – it tasted like tomato juice! This looks like it would definitely have more flavour to it though!
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Things on a Thursday.

17 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake September 6, 2012 at 3:56 pm

I’ve never made/had gazpacho before; love how easy this recipe is!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW – Week 26

18 michelle kim September 6, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Your wrap looks sooooo good! What a perfect lunch-time meal (with your easy gazpacho) :D
michelle kim recently posted..My New Workout Buddy

19 Kristen @ notsodomesticated September 6, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Great idea, while it’s still summer! Chilled soups are so easy and delicious!! :)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A pre-birthday weekend celebration.

20 Linz @ Itz Linz September 6, 2012 at 8:45 pm

I’ve never made gazpacho before because I thought it was too difficult. Loving this easy recipe!!
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Peanut Flour Banana Milkshake

21 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope September 7, 2012 at 7:58 am

I’ve always wanted to try gazpacho! It sounds and looks great! :)
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..A Man’s Best Friend…

22 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 7, 2012 at 8:52 am

I’ve been wanting to grow the balls to make gazpacho just so I can sound that fancy. and NOWWW, thanks to you, I’m no longer intimidated. ;)

23 Courtney September 7, 2012 at 8:56 am

Awwww…soo glad my gazpacho making has allowed you to grow a pair ;)
Miss you, friend!

24 Jessica @jessicafarrulla.com September 7, 2012 at 4:10 pm

I LOVE gazpacho!! I actually had some for lunch today. YUMMM!!

25 Bek @ Crave September 7, 2012 at 5:15 pm

This looks yummy! I’ll save this :)
Bek @ Crave recently posted..The importance of breakfast