Things Making Me Smile This Week {9/15}

by Courtney on September 15, 2012

I had fun putting together my post last Saturday about things making me laugh lately, so I thought it’d be cool to do something similar again.

This past week, I’ve had lots of random things making me smile…

Like my Cody. He always makes me laugh.

Oh, and this photo.

And this photo…

And the fact that basically anyone in my family can tell you that is SO me.

I also discovered a new nail salon on my area that does mani/pedi’s for only $28.00 AND they are absolutely meticulous with their work.

Is that not incredible, or what?! (For you locals, it’s Sun Nails in Latham – awesome!)

The invitations for Seth & Nicole’s wedding today…aren’t they adorable?

I just have a feeling that their wedding is going to be super Pinterest worthy. Winking smile

This Monday, we will officially be on our way to getting brand new siding on the house.

Let’s just say I will NOT be missing the plastic wrap on the back of the house.

By next Friday, I will officially be a proud owner of the iPhone 5.

Jay pre-ordered them for us yesterday and I. can. not. WAIT.

And then these…just because they literally made me laugh out loud…

Hopefully some of them did the same for you. Smile

1 Michelle@Peachy Palate September 15, 2012 at 4:10 pm

That last one is so you, I’d nearly say you wrote it!!! :)
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..A packed snack

2 SaraRM September 15, 2012 at 4:24 pm

OMG the turtle and cat one got me!!!! too funny

3 Marie September 15, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Yay for the iPhone! First time we are getting data plans so we are stoked! We’ll get ours next Friday, too! Nathan set his alarm at 3am to order. ;) Have a great weekend!!!

4 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More September 15, 2012 at 4:37 pm

I freaking love the cat with the sunglasses! AMAZING!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..I Break The Rules

5 Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom September 15, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Fun post, Courtney!! Thanks for making me smile :-)!!
Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..A Perfect Combination

6 Jessica @jessicafarrulla.com September 15, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Yay for iPhone 5! I can’t wait!! :)

7 Danica @ It's Progression September 15, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Those are all super cute…I’m pretty sure my family would say I’m like that when it comes to sharing any sort of dessert too. I’ll do it, but not too willingly :)
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..Workouts 9/9 – 9/15: goodbye toenail

8 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles September 15, 2012 at 6:01 pm

The cake picture definitely describes me to a tee – I don’t share my desserts well. :-)
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Let’s Talk Groceries and Meal Planning.

9 Linz @ Itz Linz September 15, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Haha that starbucks one is hilarious!
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Vega Plant-Based Smoothies

10 Natalie @ Free Range Human September 15, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Congrats on your siding! As someone who also owns a “fixer-upper” I know how exciting that is!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..Semi-Lazy Saturday

11 Kristen @ notsodomesticated September 15, 2012 at 6:47 pm

OK the one with the cat in the glasses is absolutely classic. Thanks for sharing! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Parmesan-stuffed chicken breasts.

12 Erin @ The Grass Skirt September 15, 2012 at 6:56 pm

So glad that my Starbucks pin made you smile. I thought it was awesome- and so true! Have a great rest of the weekend. :)
Erin @ The Grass Skirt recently posted..Weekly round-up (9/15)

13 Liz @ iheartvegetables September 15, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Ohhh enjoy the iphone 5!!!
Liz @ iheartvegetables recently posted..Exploring Boston

14 kim@hungryhealthygirl September 15, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Very pretty nails and congrats on the iphone! Unfortunately, I bought my 4 not too long ago. No upgrade for me. :(
kim@hungryhealthygirl recently posted..The best Paleo snack balls ever!!

15 Meredith @ Dare You To September 15, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Haha that’s a funny someecard. I love your polish color!! Perfect for this time of year.
Meredith @ Dare You To recently posted..Make your own Sauerkraut

16 Khushboo September 16, 2012 at 12:27 am

Not jealous AT ALL about your iphone5 ;)!
Khushboo recently posted..A load of crap

17 Ellie@Fit for the Soul September 16, 2012 at 2:00 am

hahaha that fluffy cat with the sunglasses is too cute!!!! I wish they all stayed that small too~:)
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..‘Tis the Season to Eat Pumpkin

18 Ashlee @ A Step in the Right Direction September 16, 2012 at 7:26 am

I love those invitations. They are great!
Ashlee @ A Step in the Right Direction recently posted..All Good Things Must Come to an End

19 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake September 16, 2012 at 7:37 am

Those invitations are SO cute! Can’t wait to see photos from the wedding. I’m sure it will be adorable!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW – Week 27

20 Rachel September 16, 2012 at 11:12 am

hahaha LOVE the kitty litter one LOL! My cats always seem to go in once it’s clean LOL! That must be going through their heads ;)

That invitation is adorable! Love the font :)
Rachel recently posted..Back with the Vampires

21 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers September 16, 2012 at 11:22 am

To cute! The wedding invitations are adorable and so creative!!! Have a great week!!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Weekly Recap

22 Alicia September 16, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Your nails look amazing and for that price that is outstanding! Those wedding invitations are so cute! I love the writing and ‘Where to Stay’ spot.
Alicia recently posted..Day 52: Shopping for my Blog

23 Meghan @ After the Ivy League September 16, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Hahahaha loving these cat-related pins! Hilarious
Meghan @ After the Ivy League recently posted..Officially Responsible.

24 Bek @ Crave September 17, 2012 at 6:44 am

Haha, I like that cake one ;)
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Start of the week

25 Becka @ simplybecka September 17, 2012 at 8:58 am

Great funny post, made me laugh. I agree fall starts when SB starts serving the drinks. LOL ^_^ Have a great day.
Becka @ simplybecka recently posted..snooze button of life…