Three-Peat

Gooooood Morning!!

I don’t know about you, but I am feelin’ great today – I slept a gazillion times better last night than I did the night before, any signs of the cold I thought I was getting yesterday are (knock on wood) gone, I’ve already finished a great workout, a delicious breakfast, and oh yeah…it’s Fridayyyyy.

I decided to get my workout done right away this morning because I’ve got another day of making cupcakes ahead of me (‘tis the season apparently?). I did a slightly shortened version of my sweaty mess walking intervals, followed up by another variation of my timed stability ball circuit.

I didn’t have my Gymboss near me to time things, so I switched it up by supersetting the exercises and completing 15-20 reps of each. Only two rounds again today because, well, that’s just how the cookie crumbles right now.

*****

Breakfast

Alright, so I was *this close* to doing the waffle three-peat today. But then I decided I ought to space out the good stuff, so I swapped out the ‘ol waffles for an English muffin.

I’m sure you guys are all just thrilled to see this combo again for the umpteenth time this week. Winking smile

Peanut butter + pumpkin, banana slices, chia seeds

Plus the other half of my ‘naner with some of my Planters PB.

It was goooood. And I’d be lying if I said that I haven’t wanted to recreate my breakfasts for lunch everyday this week too. What is wrong with me?!

Alright my friends…I’ve got a full day ahead of me today so it’s about time for me to get crackin’ on that. BUT, before I go, I’ll leave you with my all-time favorite Friday gif…

source

If that doesn’t make ya smile, well then I don’t know what will. Smile

Question for the Morning:

If there was one meal you could eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week straight, what would it be?

Comments

I love that PB Banana you have there!! I never know what to do with the other half of my banana after I add it to my english muffin/toast. Sometimes I end up just throwing it out because I don’t want to eat a plain banana! I don’t think there is anything one thing I could eat everyday all day for a week.. I get sick of things quickly!!
    Julie @ Sweetly Balanced recently posted..Upcoming Races

I’m a creature of habit, so I always eat the same meals day after day. One breakfast that I eat alllllll of the time is oatmeal. I never get tired of oatmeal because there are so many ways to prepare it! I also can’t get enough of FrozenYo frozen yogurt, so I’d pick to eat that every day for a week for dessert :)
    Elaine recently posted..Ultimate Layer Brownie Bar

Ha ha that ‘Friday Dance’ video cracked me up! If I could pick only one meal to have, I think I would go with cereal. Not sure why, but I big bowl of cereal sounds good at anytime of the day, and at each and every meal! I amahuge gaming kashi go-lean crunch with a small handful of walnuts!
    Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..Dream Homes

I think my meal would be pizza, it is very versatile and you can make so many different kinds of “pizza”. It is my favorite food too. I can make a healthy pizza version for each meal too. Not a big fat greasy slice but much better for you than that. Crust versions, sauce, toppings, etc. can all be healthy. Have a great day. ^_^
    Becka @ simplybecka recently posted..google reader…

I am so glad you are feeling better today, I felt rubbish yesterday too but woke up today feeling ready for anything!
    Your breakfast looks delicious! It is really weird, since getting healthy breakfast has become my favourite meal of the day. I love greek yoghurt, lemon curd/cherry compote and fruits with granola.. I have to try so hard not to lick the bowl! At the weekend we go out for breakfast and I always have a treat slice of coffee and walnut cake with my breakfast – I could totally eat that for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day ;)
    Claire @ Flake and Cake recently posted..Five For Friday

6. Libby says

I LOVE peanut butter and honey on a sandwich thin!! Throw in some chopped banana and a sprinkle of flax seed and I could easily eat it 3 times (or more) a day!! So good!

7. Jacquelyn says

Hi Courtney,

I know this wont really relate to your question, all though I will eat anything with PB on it and if I could, I would eat breakfast items for bfast, lunch and dinner daily!! HEHE. But I just wanted to stop by to tell you that I absolutely love your blog. I came across it a while back and I look forward to reading it every single morning. I am 24, going on 25, and have struggled a lot with eating, working out,ect. I am fitness freak, love to get my sweat on, and i used to feel horrible if i didnt work out every day. On an off day I would make myself feel guilty. It took me a long time to get to the place im at now, with allowing myself to take days off, not making myself feel guilty if i have a cheat day. Its been hard for me but I finally feel like im at the best place and a lof of it has to do with you and your blog! Sorry for making this so long but you truely are amazing and i thank you for sharing your life with all of us!! XOXOXO

If it were this week? Soy milk + pumpkin (makes it nice and thick) + raw oats + blackberries or blueberries + chia seed or flax + crushed cashews. It’s more like a smoothie than a bowl of oats but I eat it with a spoon out of a mason jar. I like to call it a “spoonie” but my husband insists spoonie is a derogatory term according to his extensive research on urban dictionary.
    Shana recently posted..An Apple A Day

Hehe I tend to be the same way with meals that I really love… I could probably eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner no problem. Actually, I think I’ve done that before with oatmeal… I had a bowl of eggy oats with almond butter for all of my meals, just switching out what fruit I used in it. Why mess with a good thing, right? :)
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... three meal thursday .

Hello ,
    Oooh! I love English Muffins (Especially Blueberry) and your pictures here of the bananas and peanut butter on-top made me drool.

This morning, I had a big bowl of Raisin Bran Cereal with bananas. Bananas are simply one of those wonderful fruits that I can have all the time.

I wanted to let you know that I recently found/discovered your Blog. Wonderful Blog…and by-the-way, I really can relate A LOT with your story and experiences in many ways. I am really looking forward to taking more time to read through your recipes, posts about updates about your life and your fitness/exercise experiences and tips and tricks.

I recently began my own Blog…so I’m all new to this. Do you mind “sharing” with some of your readers my site to draw more people over there? I’d really appreciate it, if you could. Thank you! It’s found at:

~Amy