Three-Peat

by Courtney on September 28, 2012

Gooooood Morning!!

I don’t know about you, but I am feelin’ great today – I slept a gazillion times better last night than I did the night before, any signs of the cold I thought I was getting yesterday are (knock on wood) gone, I’ve already finished a great workout, a delicious breakfast, and oh yeah…it’s Fridayyyyy.

I decided to get my workout done right away this morning because I’ve got another day of making cupcakes ahead of me (‘tis the season apparently?). I did a slightly shortened version of my sweaty mess walking intervals, followed up by another variation of my timed stability ball circuit.

I didn’t have my Gymboss near me to time things, so I switched it up by supersetting the exercises and completing 15-20 reps of each. Only two rounds again today because, well, that’s just how the cookie crumbles right now.

*****

Breakfast

Alright, so I was *this close* to doing the waffle three-peat today. But then I decided I ought to space out the good stuff, so I swapped out the ‘ol waffles for an English muffin.

I’m sure you guys are all just thrilled to see this combo again for the umpteenth time this week. Winking smile

Peanut butter + pumpkin, banana slices, chia seeds

Plus the other half of my ‘naner with some of my Planters PB.

It was goooood. And I’d be lying if I said that I haven’t wanted to recreate my breakfasts for lunch everyday this week too. What is wrong with me?!

Alright my friends…I’ve got a full day ahead of me today so it’s about time for me to get crackin’ on that. BUT, before I go, I’ll leave you with my all-time favorite Friday gif…

source

If that doesn’t make ya smile, well then I don’t know what will. Smile

Question for the Morning:

If there was one meal you could eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week straight, what would it be?

1 Julie @ Sweetly Balanced September 28, 2012 at 8:49 am

I love that PB Banana you have there!! I never know what to do with the other half of my banana after I add it to my english muffin/toast. Sometimes I end up just throwing it out because I don’t want to eat a plain banana! I don’t think there is anything one thing I could eat everyday all day for a week.. I get sick of things quickly!!
Julie @ Sweetly Balanced recently posted..Upcoming Races

2 Elaine September 28, 2012 at 8:49 am

I’m a creature of habit, so I always eat the same meals day after day. One breakfast that I eat alllllll of the time is oatmeal. I never get tired of oatmeal because there are so many ways to prepare it! I also can’t get enough of FrozenYo frozen yogurt, so I’d pick to eat that every day for a week for dessert :)
Elaine recently posted..Ultimate Layer Brownie Bar

3 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life September 28, 2012 at 8:56 am

Ha ha that ‘Friday Dance’ video cracked me up! If I could pick only one meal to have, I think I would go with cereal. Not sure why, but I big bowl of cereal sounds good at anytime of the day, and at each and every meal! I amahuge gaming kashi go-lean crunch with a small handful of walnuts!
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..Dream Homes

4 Melanie September 28, 2012 at 9:01 am

Love the image! I’m ALL about the Friday dance! Woo! Enjoy your cupcake baking day!
Melanie recently posted..Spinach Zucchini Cakes

5 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction September 28, 2012 at 9:07 am

Take a wild guess as to what mine would be…………………………….. ;-)
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..Current Race Calendar

6 Khushboo September 28, 2012 at 9:17 am

Easy: raw oats with yogurt, chias, fruit & PB…I think it’s gonna be a ‘breakfast for dinner’ kinda night ;)

7 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope September 28, 2012 at 9:19 am

Haha!! I love that picture! It definitely made me laugh! :) Much needed on a Friday!
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..End Of September Favorites!…

8 Michelle @ Eat Move Balance September 28, 2012 at 9:21 am

I’m always okay with Mexican for dinner. I swear I could eat it every night if I needed to. Love it!
Michelle @ Eat Move Balance recently posted..The Different Types of Yoga … Which is Right For You?

9 Sara @ The Foodie Diaries September 28, 2012 at 9:26 am

I could eat Italian for dinner every night and be completely happy for life! My body might not be, but I would ;)
Sara @ The Foodie Diaries recently posted..Thursday Thoughts

10 Megan@funsizedfitness September 28, 2012 at 9:28 am

I could eat salmon & grilled veggies all day long :)
Megan@funsizedfitness recently posted..Luscious Leftovers :)

11 Becka @ simplybecka September 28, 2012 at 9:30 am

I think my meal would be pizza, it is very versatile and you can make so many different kinds of “pizza”. It is my favorite food too. I can make a healthy pizza version for each meal too. Not a big fat greasy slice but much better for you than that. Crust versions, sauce, toppings, etc. can all be healthy. Have a great day. ^_^
Becka @ simplybecka recently posted..google reader…

12 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More September 28, 2012 at 9:33 am

I’ve been doing whole wheat english muffins with peanut butter and banana for breakfast too and LOVING it! I almost repeated it for lunch yesterday too… ;)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Fitness Friday // Achievements!

13 Claire @ Flake and Cake September 28, 2012 at 9:50 am

I am so glad you are feeling better today, I felt rubbish yesterday too but woke up today feeling ready for anything!
Your breakfast looks delicious! It is really weird, since getting healthy breakfast has become my favourite meal of the day. I love greek yoghurt, lemon curd/cherry compote and fruits with granola.. I have to try so hard not to lick the bowl! At the weekend we go out for breakfast and I always have a treat slice of coffee and walnut cake with my breakfast – I could totally eat that for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day ;)
Claire @ Flake and Cake recently posted..Five For Friday

14 Katie September 28, 2012 at 10:08 am

I’m all about cereal. I try not to eat it all the time, but if I had to eat something for every meal, everyday of the week, it would have to be cereal. Frosted Mini Wheats for the win!
Katie recently posted..These Are a Few of My Favorite Things…

15 kim@hungryhealthygirl September 28, 2012 at 10:17 am

I’m with you on wanting breakfast for lunch. Breakfast is usually my favorite meal of the day. I’ve been lovin’ these pumpkin pancakes with either sunbutter or coconut butter and fruit……delicious! http://www.hungryhealthygirl.com/recipes/?recipe_id=6032250
kim@hungryhealthygirl recently posted..paleo pumpkin muffins

16 Libby September 28, 2012 at 10:19 am

I LOVE peanut butter and honey on a sandwich thin!! Throw in some chopped banana and a sprinkle of flax seed and I could easily eat it 3 times (or more) a day!! So good!

17 Yellow Haired Girl September 28, 2012 at 10:20 am

Love the Friday dance! I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t doing my own version ;) yippee for the weekend!
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..When I Remember

18 Rachel September 28, 2012 at 10:21 am

Oatmeal or yogurt lol I could eat those day in and day out lol
Rachel recently posted..Hug a Vegetarian Day!

19 Natalie @ Free Range Human September 28, 2012 at 10:29 am

It would definitely be a yogurt bowl! I’m addicted. Love the cats!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..Where Nature May Heal and Cheer…

20 Claire September 28, 2012 at 10:40 am

Cereal combos! I’ve really been loving those lately and I think I would be just fine having one for every meal. The one from this morning especially!
Claire recently posted..Agendas

21 Annie September 28, 2012 at 10:46 am

oatmeal. Definitely.

22 Meghan @ After the Ivy League September 28, 2012 at 10:46 am

I could eat that everyday for breakfast too! Only difference is I add a sprinkling of cinnamon on top…heavenly!
Meghan @ After the Ivy League recently posted..30 Before 30 and ADVICE NEEDED

23 michelle kim September 28, 2012 at 10:51 am

Hahaha we were asked this questions last night in my Health in Society class! I just had to go with Vietnamese noodle soup (pho).
michelle kim recently posted..I Ran to the Ocean

24 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles September 28, 2012 at 10:55 am

Ha, that is cute!

Right now, I’d have to say eggs or protein pancakes for every meal. Clearly, I enjoy my breakfast foods. :-)
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Double Happiness + Taking The Stairs.

25 Jacquelyn September 28, 2012 at 11:01 am

Hi Courtney,

I know this wont really relate to your question, all though I will eat anything with PB on it and if I could, I would eat breakfast items for bfast, lunch and dinner daily!! HEHE. But I just wanted to stop by to tell you that I absolutely love your blog. I came across it a while back and I look forward to reading it every single morning. I am 24, going on 25, and have struggled a lot with eating, working out,ect. I am fitness freak, love to get my sweat on, and i used to feel horrible if i didnt work out every day. On an off day I would make myself feel guilty. It took me a long time to get to the place im at now, with allowing myself to take days off, not making myself feel guilty if i have a cheat day. Its been hard for me but I finally feel like im at the best place and a lof of it has to do with you and your blog! Sorry for making this so long but you truely are amazing and i thank you for sharing your life with all of us!! XOXOXO

26 Shana September 28, 2012 at 11:14 am

If it were this week? Soy milk + pumpkin (makes it nice and thick) + raw oats + blackberries or blueberries + chia seed or flax + crushed cashews. It’s more like a smoothie than a bowl of oats but I eat it with a spoon out of a mason jar. I like to call it a “spoonie” but my husband insists spoonie is a derogatory term according to his extensive research on urban dictionary.
Shana recently posted..An Apple A Day

27 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers September 28, 2012 at 11:18 am

Your breakfast looks delish! I would want it for lunch too! Have a great weekend!

My go to breakfst meal I could eat for a straight week, would be my breakfast parfait jar, which is greek yogurt, overnight oats, peanut butter and berries Yum!!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Pumpkin Spice Latte

28 Amanda @ .running with spoons. September 28, 2012 at 11:20 am

Hehe I tend to be the same way with meals that I really love… I could probably eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner no problem. Actually, I think I’ve done that before with oatmeal… I had a bowl of eggy oats with almond butter for all of my meals, just switching out what fruit I used in it. Why mess with a good thing, right? :)
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... three meal thursday .

29 Michelle@Peachy Palate September 28, 2012 at 11:23 am

Kabocha Squash roasted anytime of the day…but coconut flour pancakes topped with fresh figs and good extra large dollop of either Justins Maple Almond Butter or No Stir Creamy Maranatha Almond Butter….which by the way did you order it yet??? :)
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Bursting with multi coloured plums

30 Courtney September 28, 2012 at 11:48 am

Haha, no, not yet…I take forever with that stuff ;)

31 Michelle@Peachy Palate September 28, 2012 at 1:50 pm

I ordered from Ireland and got my big load of stuff within 48 hours! Totally impressed! Do it missus, you won’t regret it!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Bursting with multi coloured plums

32 Ashley @ Sweat for Sweets September 28, 2012 at 12:20 pm

You always have the best questions! Hmm.. I want to say chocolate, but that would end in a disaster. I’ll say a yogurt-berry-granola mix!
Ashley @ Sweat for Sweets recently posted..speedy simple dinner series

33 Katie @ running4cupcakes September 28, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Happy Friday!!! I did your stability ball workout on Wednesday and I can still feel it in my arms today!

34 Lauren September 28, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Are those the Thomas’s Pumpkin English muffins? I’m so curious to hear about them!
Lauren recently posted..His & Hers Dinners: How To Make 2 Meals Without the Effort

35 Courtney September 28, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Mayyyyyybe ;)

36 Amy September 28, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Hello ,
Oooh! I love English Muffins (Especially Blueberry) and your pictures here of the bananas and peanut butter on-top made me drool.

This morning, I had a big bowl of Raisin Bran Cereal with bananas. Bananas are simply one of those wonderful fruits that I can have all the time.

I wanted to let you know that I recently found/discovered your Blog. Wonderful Blog…and by-the-way, I really can relate A LOT with your story and experiences in many ways. I am really looking forward to taking more time to read through your recipes, posts about updates about your life and your fitness/exercise experiences and tips and tricks.

I recently began my own Blog…so I’m all new to this. Do you mind “sharing” with some of your readers my site to draw more people over there? I’d really appreciate it, if you could. Thank you! It’s found at:

~Amy

37 Annette@FitnessPerks September 28, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Love that dancing Friday!! :)

Have fun making cupcakes!
Annette@FitnessPerks recently posted..Friday Fall Survey

38 Eva @ Committed2Nutrition September 28, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Who doesn’t love PB and banana combinations? SO GOOD! If I could eat the same meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it would hands down be OVERNIGHT OATS with pumpkin and PB mixed in.. OBSESSED!!
Eva @ Committed2Nutrition recently posted..Things I am Loving Lately, and some news

39 Courtney F September 28, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I am a creature of habit, so I totally understand doing the same meals continuously! This looks like a meal I would repeat!

40 Shannon September 28, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Blueberry muffins

41 briana September 28, 2012 at 7:50 pm

U must run to Panera and get their pumpkin pie bagel!! So delicious!!

42 Bek @ Crave September 28, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Hahahhaah that gif- omg lol! hahaha.
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Grocery shopping