Where It’s At

Soooo I never made it to Trader Joe’s today.

If we’re being honest, I just couldn’t bare to leave this little guy.

We were busy playing fetch.

But if we’re being really honest, I just didn’t feel like changing out of my cozy, ugly sweats and making myself look presentable.

Hey, there’s always tomorrow.

But you know what I DID do? I had breakfast for dinner.

Turkey bacon, toast with butter and jam, and a veggie scramble made with 1 egg + 2 egg whites, broccoli, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and feta cheese.

And let me tell you…

This meal was incredible. Breakfast for dinner is where it’s at, my friends.

And with that, I’m about ready to go check out tonight’s new episode of The Middle. Gotta love good ‘ol Sue Heck. Winking smile

• Courtney says

Oh don’t get me wrong…me, stores, and my sweats are no strangers! Today’s, however, we’re bleach stained and super scrubby. Gotta at least have some standards haha 😉

1. Jessica says

Love breakfast for dinner! We had it last night. French toast, bacon, and fruit! It was delish! Can’t wait to watch the middle and modern family on DVR later. We are watching the Avengers at the moment!

2. Christine says

I love The Middle! I don’t really know anyone else that watches it (besides you now)?!!? but it’s so funny =)

• Courtney says

I just sort of started this year…I watched last season’s finale and decided to start watching this year. I only have a slight idea of what’s going on though, haha. Why do you ask?

3. Kara says

okay if it weren’t for the jelly on the toast I would have sworn you snuck into my house and took a picture of my dinner! brinner for the win

4. Libby says

That is one stinking cute kitty! I love him! and btw, why does your turkey bacon look so good?? Mine never looks that good!

I haven’t had breakfast for dinner in ages! I’ve had breakfast for lunch recently though- ahh there’s just something about having breakfast at different meal times that makes it so good 😉
    Bek @ Crave recently posted..Body Balance 58