Ready For The Fourth

by Courtney on October 4, 2012

Do you guys want to know something I am WICKED excited about this month? I mean, I don’t even know if words can describe it (okay, maybe I’m being a bit dramatic there)…

You’ve followed my excitement over the second AND third sequels, and now, I am ready for the fourth!

source

It’s BACK, baby!

Seriously, my love for scary movies is unreal. I love it all. So when I found out that yet another Paranormal Activity movie was coming out this month, I might have peed a little.

It’s literally like pulling teeth to try to get Jay to come with me to any scary movie (or rent them from Redbox), but I’m not worried because if he doesn’t pull through for me, I’ve always got my good friend, Joey.

He’s always up for a scary movie! So, come October 19th? I bet you’ll be able to guess where I’ll be. Winking smile

*****

Alright, now let’s get down to brass tacks (Homestar Runner, anyone? My brother and I used to laugh until we cried watching that cartoon!).

Seeing as though I had lots of my breakfast favorites for dinner last night, I decided to have something slightly different for today’s breakfast.

Hey, ya can’t go wrong with a cereal combo! Multigrain Cheerios, Cascadian Farms Ancient Grains granola, bananas, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and chia seeds.

Delicious, indeed.

Once this settles, it’s time to get my yoga on. And speaking of which…

I know I originally said that we’d have our link-ups/check ins on Friday, but the more I thought about it, I think I’m going to wait to have our check in until next Monday. I know that I’m planning on doing at least one session over the weekend anyways, so this will give all of us a bit more time to catch up with our goals.

That being said…if you’re participating, we’ll have our link-up next Monday, 10/8. If you don’t have a blog but want to include your thoughts, email me a small blurb by Sunday evening.

I can’t wait to see how everyone’s doing so far! Smile

1 Elaine October 4, 2012 at 8:48 am

Oh my gosh, I don’t know how you can sit through those movies. I about have a heart attack after the first five minutes!
Elaine recently posted..Pumpkin Oatmeal Smoothie

2 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles October 4, 2012 at 8:53 am

LOVE the paranormal activity movies! I got the boyfriend to come with me to the last one, don’t know how well I can convince him for another one. I’ll find somebody though!
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Goal Talk–October.

3 Kim @ The Family Practice October 4, 2012 at 9:00 am

I’m on Jay’s side! I hate scary, gross movies. My husband made me watch Cabin in the Woods last night – so not what I want to see before going to sleep LOL. I guess Paranormal is just creepy weird and not gross right? Its the grossness that really gets to me…
That’s on his list of movies to make me watch and I have to say that if you’re pumped to see the fourth one, I could at least give the first one a decent chance.
Kim @ The Family Practice recently posted..Turkey Trot Challenge

4 Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life October 4, 2012 at 9:00 am

I used to love Homestar Runner and Strongbad! You just brought back lots of memories!
Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..Pumpkin Picking 2012

5 CourtneysfriendJoey October 4, 2012 at 9:01 am

wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PA4, PA4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Courtney October 4, 2012 at 9:20 am

LOL!!! :-D

7 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life October 4, 2012 at 9:03 am

I am actually not a scary movie fan at all! I literally cannot watch them.. I will have nightmares for days following! I don’t mind suspenseful thrillers, but I just can’t do the slasher type! Lol comedies and romances (romantic comedies for the win!) are my go-to choices!
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..WIAW – Meals Through the Week

8 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl October 4, 2012 at 9:08 am

I love the Paranormal movies! My boyfriend, on the other hand, HATES them! I knew he really liked me when he offered to take me to Paranormal Activity 3 last year. ;)
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..WIAW October 3, 2012 + Baked Sweet Sesame Tofu Recipe

9 Courtney October 4, 2012 at 9:20 am

Awww, haha, that’s funny! :)

10 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope October 4, 2012 at 9:09 am

Oh my gosh! I remember Homestar Runner! That is too funny!
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Pumpkin Galore At Aldi!!…

11 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction October 4, 2012 at 9:20 am

I don’t like scarrrrry movies! But tis’ the season, so maybe I’ll give in! Ahh! Haha

12 Natalie @ Free Range Human October 4, 2012 at 9:29 am

I’ve only gotten one session in this week because of travel, but I’m still so sore. Jillian really knows what she’s doing!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..WIAW or My Ode to Whole Foods

13 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries October 4, 2012 at 9:33 am

I just can’t do scary movies… Especially those Paranormal ones! I’m such a wimp! Haha.

14 Michelle@Peachy Palate October 4, 2012 at 9:35 am

I haven’t seen any on of the paranormal movies…I have some catching up to do! I could do with a good scare!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Thick fluffy pillows

15 chelcie @ chelcie's food files October 4, 2012 at 9:50 am

eeeek i hate scary movies! (I even classify harry potter as scary lol I’m so pathetic)
chelcie @ chelcie’s food files recently posted..WIAW-Crock Pot Lentil Soup

16 Kelsey October 4, 2012 at 10:10 am

OMG I am sooo excited for #4 too!! I have been on a countdown since I saw the trailer a few weeks ago!! :)

17 Katelyn October 4, 2012 at 10:14 am

My brother and I used to watch Homestar as well. So ridiculous yet so fun to quote, I LOVE the “Pumpkin Carve-nival.” Fall is my favorite so I can quote it :)
Katelyn recently posted..Brazil Recap: What I ate in Rio de Janeiro!

18 Eva @ Committed2Nutrition October 4, 2012 at 10:33 am

scarey moves are fun.. remember the blair witch project?! total mind f*ck! excuse my mouth. ha. I love these types of scary movies.. I gotta see paranormal!

Cerea is such a comfort food to me, LOVE it. I could eat it all day long and every single day.
Eva @ Committed2Nutrition recently posted..WIAW – Crock Pot Chicken my way

19 Leanne October 4, 2012 at 10:57 am

Thanks for postponing until Monday!! I was already wondering how I’d get a proper post together tomorrow! I haven’t done much yoga yet, so I need some extra time ;) Lol. P.S. I would not be able to sleep if i’d watch those movies :p XO
Leanne recently posted..WIAW – Breast Cancer Awareness – What’s up with red meat? Delicious eats, burned pumpkin and purple basil…

20 Chelsea @ Cardio and Cocktails October 4, 2012 at 11:06 am

I looove scary movies but my fiance is such a chicken and hates watching them! I’m used to it though because my younger brother was scared of all the witches in Disney movies so we would have to skip those parts- to this day I am still fuzzy on what happens in the sea when Ursula turns into a giant sea monster even though I could perform all the Little Mermaid songs by heart lol.
Chelsea @ Cardio and Cocktails recently posted..Carey and Taylor’s Big Day

21 Amanda @ .running with spoons. October 4, 2012 at 11:13 am

I can’t do scary movies! The last one I willingly watched was probably The Ring, and I couldn’t sleep for weeks after. Overactive imagination I guess :lol:
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... WIAW … is it time to eat? .

22 Annette@FitnessPerks October 4, 2012 at 11:14 am

UGH. Can NOT do scary movies. HATE them.

But your breakfast looks delicious!! :)
Annette@FitnessPerks recently posted..Whatever Is, Is Right

23 Rachel October 4, 2012 at 11:14 am

OMG you are brave!!!! I watch scary movies though my hands hahaha too scary
Rachel recently posted..Hot Yoga Coupons

24 Meghan @ After the Ivy League October 4, 2012 at 11:35 am

I can’t believe you love scary movies! I won’t go anywhere near them…or else I’ll literally sleep with the lights on for a full week. I’m such a baby! haha
Meghan @ After the Ivy League recently posted..My Food Story Part III: Where I am Today

25 Donna October 4, 2012 at 11:49 am

I love scary movies,also. What are your favorites from Redbox? I usually rent one or two on Friday night.

26 Megan (Braise The Roof) October 4, 2012 at 12:12 pm

No joke, I JUST tweeted a Homestar Runner reference…we must be in each other’s minds! I love Homestar so, so much. Scary movies, though? Nope. I’m too much of a wimp.
Megan (Braise The Roof) recently posted..Norwegian Cucumber Salad

27 michelle kim October 4, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I ate a similar meal but with multigrain Cheerios peanut butter.
And yikes! I don’t think I’ll be watching any of the Paranormal Activity movies. I used to like watching them when I was in high school, but now I seem to get spooked more easily!
michelle kim recently posted..Grossed Out by My Own Painting

28 Alysia @ Slim Sanity October 4, 2012 at 1:11 pm

The last PA movie I watched, I fell asleep toward the end of it on the couch watching it at my friend’s house. I woke up at 3 AM in a very dark living room by myself….and now I get creeped out thinking about it. But I’m sure I’ll watch it once it comes out on Redbox and I can do so ‘safely’ from my own living room
Alysia @ Slim Sanity recently posted..pumpkin pancakes

29 Valerie Estep October 4, 2012 at 1:15 pm

I am super excited too for the 4th one! My partner in crime hates them so I need to find a scary movie buddy too!
Valerie Estep recently posted..Great Workouts for the Traveler

30 Lauren October 4, 2012 at 1:29 pm

I am such a wimp when it comes to scary movies. I STILL have nightmares from The Ring.
Lauren recently posted..Waking To Workout: Tips To Become a Morning Exerciser

31 erica October 4, 2012 at 2:56 pm

i can’t watch those movies! i wouldn’t be able to sleep for a month!!! lol
erica recently posted..october check-in

32 Lisa October 4, 2012 at 3:18 pm

I LOVE scary movies! No one ever wants to go with me though ha ha. I’m such a sucker for being scared. I need to get in some yoga! I really struggle with liking it, even though its so good.
Lisa recently posted..What’s Beautiful?

33 Grace @ Grace Dishes October 4, 2012 at 3:42 pm

I’ve never seen the Paranormal movies but I’ve heard it’s extremely creepy. I’m too chicken but scary movies are something I normally enjoy with the boyfriend. He tells me when I can look.

I love October and all things that come with this month :)

34 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake October 4, 2012 at 4:11 pm

Ah, scary movies totally freak me out! I hate being scared!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW – Week 30

35 Jennifer October 4, 2012 at 8:19 pm

i didnt know ANYONE knew about homestar runner! i used to laugh so hard at those! did you watch the teen girl squad ones??

36 Courtney October 5, 2012 at 9:44 am

I don’t think so?!? Haha, oh man, now I’m gonna have to go check that out!

37 Bek @ Crave October 5, 2012 at 12:51 am

I hate scary movies- so I’m with Jay on this one! You are crazy girl.
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Body Balance 58

38 Tara October 5, 2012 at 8:28 am

I really love scary movies too!!! I get sooo scared, but it’s addicting…I just love the suspense and adrenaline rush. I was kind of pumped when I saw that there was another Paranormal Activity coming out too:))

39 Alaina October 5, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Haha, I love Homestar Runner!
“Ohhh, I didn’t bring any. I drove.”
“Augh, this is gonna be painful.”
“What, the tacks? I bet. Try not to sit on ‘em.”

“Fluffity-puffity marshalade!”

As for scary movies, I’m not a huge fan. I refuse to watch any of the Final Destination movies and The Ring freaked me out.
Alaina recently posted..October Is…

40 Kathryn October 7, 2012 at 8:22 pm

I love scary movies, but can never find any that actually give me a slight scare…until I watched Paranormal Activity. I convinced my husband to watch both 1 and 2 the same night…yeah, he didn’t get much sleep, lol. I’m so excited for 4, and he’s off groaning in the background because he really doesn’t want to have to watch another one (I made him watch 3 with me, too). He feels for Jay, and I’m just jealous I’m here in AZ so I can’t join you to watch it!