Things Making Me Smile This Week {10/8}

I never got a chance to do this post over the weekend, so I’m doing it today because it’s definitely one of those days where I could use an extra smile or two.

Of course, we have another good collection of someecards…

Source: troll.jit.su via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: guyism.com via Courtney on Pinterest

Just because…how could it not make you smile?

Oh, and THIS. This is me, to a T.

Source: imgfave.com via Kim on Pinterest

This shipment of chocolate that arrived at my door early last week…INSANITY.

This little guy…because, of course, he will always be in these posts. Winking smile

The Pumpkin Spice Chai from TJ’s? Delicious!

And last, but not least, some favorite video finds from the week…

I saw these guys perform on “Katie” this past week and immediately had to check them out. They are so unconventional and I love it.

I found this “Scare Montage” from the Ellen show last week and it literally had me cracking up at my computer. Too freakin’ funny.

Source: youtube.com via Courtney on Pinterest

My girl Alyssa posted this one last week (I think?) and it’s definitely a good one. Especially if you’re a Friends fan.

Hope I got a smile or two out of ya this afternoon. Smile

Comments

I love, love, love Friends! Thank you for the video – definitely brightened up my lunchtime Monday. I STILL wish that Friends was on the air – living in the past a bit :)

2. bethany says

OMG I’m always wearing a hair tie – and never need it except for exercising, and then today when I really needed it, I’M NOT WEARING IT!

that video is so incredible!!! makes me miss my piano at home so much- now i want to learn how to play that song! maybe i’ll check out a music room in my dorm later today and go for it :)

also can i just say how much i love every single one of your photos of cody? i am missing my kitties like crazy (i’m a freshman in college) and keep begging my parents to send me photos of them! i can’t wait to go home on thanksgiving and bury my faces in all of their fluffiness. haha only a cat person would understand that! ;)

Oh my godddddd, thank you for the reminder of how much I love Friends bloopers. That show is seriously the ONLY show that can get me gasping for breath because I’m laughing so hard.

Should be using my prep period to prep for tomorrow, but instead I’m watching bloopers. #worthit
    Divya @ Eat. Teach. Blog recently posted..Alumni Event and Jason Mraz

Tina and I are commenting together today. We really liked the videos, especially the Ellen and Friends ones. We got some good laughs in since we are soon to be in mourning from leaving each other. We also would like for you to hand deliver some of that chocolate to us if you don’t mind. Thanks!
    chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

6. Kate says

haha i love these! also i sent the video of ellen’s montage to my mom and she thought it was so funny that she finally buckled down and learned how to add a board to her pinterest because she never knew how before! i hope all that chocolate gave you the extra smiles you needed :)

My fiance showed me the piano guys video last night and they are AWESOME! I’m the same way with the hair tie! Probably because I’m constantly wishing I had worn my hair up even though I know it looks better down! Thanks for sharing!