Things Making Me Smile This Week {10/20}

by Courtney on October 20, 2012

My Cody-man seems to be 100% back to normal, and that totally makes me smile.

He sure has been hamin’ it up the past couple days.

My latest issue of Cooking Light magazine…I mean, does this not sound exciting or WHAT?!

Chelsey’s granola bars. I’ve been snacking on them all week long and enjoyed another one this morning along with my mug of coffee before heading out.

Plans for a real breakfast are on the agenda for later this morning (which also makes me smile) so this was a perfect little something to tide me over.

Now, some fun photo finds of the week…

Source: repinly.com via Brittany on Pinterest

This one took me an extra minute, but I got it. Winking smile

image001 (2)

I apologize for the swearing, but this one is just too ME to not share.

And, for your viewing pleasure, a few funny videos. The first one is funny, just because it’s Jenna Marbles…

But this one that Jay showed me earlier this week totally takes the cake. I think it will put a smile on anyone’s face.

And if it doesn’t, then you must be inhuman. Winking smile

Happy weekend, everyone!

1 Angel October 20, 2012 at 12:43 pm

LOL…Hilarious!!! That 1st video reminds me sooo much of my Mila & Bella! ;)
Angel recently posted..Super Sweet Treat

2 hollywood healthy October 20, 2012 at 12:45 pm

I love jenna marbles!!

3 Marielle October 20, 2012 at 12:56 pm

I love all your pinterest finds, lol.
Have a good weekend!!

4 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries October 20, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Oh my Goddd those laughing babies!!
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..My Thoughts and Feelings Expressed via Pintrest

5 Julianna @ Julianna Bananna October 20, 2012 at 1:13 pm

totally love those someecards! and the same thing ALWAYS happens to me with omelets!
Julianna @ Julianna Bananna recently posted..the bad and the good.

6 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake October 20, 2012 at 1:27 pm

The dog/babies video is sooo funny and cute!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW – Week 31

7 Alyssa October 20, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Those e-cards were so funny and I loved the babies laughing at their dogs! It really made me smile :)

8 Jordan K. October 20, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Great round of favorites this week, I loved them all!!

9 Amanda @ .running with spoons. October 20, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Haha growing up during the 90′s was a wonderful thing. And omigosh those laughing babies :lol: Thank you for that :D
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... coffee talk .

10 kim@hungryhealthygirl October 20, 2012 at 1:46 pm

I got the Cooking Light in the mail yesterday and I was very excited by the cover, but after reading through it, it was kind of a disappointment. Absolutely, love those videos! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
kim@hungryhealthygirl recently posted..link love

11 Natalie @ Free Range Human October 20, 2012 at 2:03 pm

I love those someecards! Hilarious! I got my Cooking Light yesterday, and the issue is huge! So excited!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..My Huckleberry Friend

12 Melanie October 20, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Oh my heart melts from that last video! Adorable! Happy weekend to you too!
Melanie recently posted..Reinstated Confidence in My Running Capabilities

13 Katy October 20, 2012 at 2:25 pm

hahahah love them. Glad the kitty is feeling better!
Katy recently posted..Perfect Fall Night

14 Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness October 20, 2012 at 2:39 pm

That video is the best! There’s nothing better than a baby’s laugh! Thanks for sharing!

15 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More October 20, 2012 at 2:40 pm

I’m not sure what’s funnier, the dog eating the bubbles or the adorable baby’s laugh. :)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..My 10 Running Tidbits

16 Michelle@Peachy Palate October 20, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Ha love the phone one!! so true and the junk food one! eCards never fail!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Plants have protein too you know!

17 Lisa October 20, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I’m glad Cody is all better! Ah, the 90′s was a good ol’ time, oh landlines I’ll miss you. Remember those days when we had to connect to the internet and couldn’t use the internet or phone at the same time. A travesty.
Lisa recently posted..Fun Facts And Pumpkin Seed Butter

18 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles October 20, 2012 at 3:11 pm

Whenever I want to watch something funny, I always look to Jenna Marbles – she’s hilarious!
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Fast Food and Weekend Rambles.

19 Kristen @ notsodomesticated October 20, 2012 at 3:23 pm

The omelette thing is so true … I end up eating scrambled eggs instead about 99% of the time! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Pasta Bake Recipe

20 Amanda @Live. Laugh. Learn. October 20, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Oh my gosh, when I saw that issue of Cooking Light in my mailbox I was giddy with excitement!
Amanda @Live. Laugh. Learn. recently posted..Training Day

21 Khushboo October 20, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Ah and remember the days of calling fruend’s hope and hope their parents wouldn’t pick up!

22 Alicia October 20, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I do oh so look forward to these posts! Glad Cody is back to normal!
Alicia recently posted..The Soup is Here!

23 Mer October 20, 2012 at 5:12 pm

I just got my Cooking Light in the mail and I can’t wait to crack it! Looks awesome! Glad Cody is better!

24 Sarah October 20, 2012 at 5:21 pm

These are so great! I especially love the one about the diet and junk food. And Jenna marbles is always good for a laugh!

25 Emilie October 20, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Love all these things! I have been seeing so many t-rex jokes lately – they always crack me up :)
Emilie recently posted..Lunch at Gips with the Sister

26 Kelsey October 20, 2012 at 9:04 pm

That video is the best!! It totally made my day! I want to share it with my friends… can you tell me the original link? Thanks!!

27 Laura October 21, 2012 at 10:04 am

HAHAHA — these made my day too! Especially the Jenna Marbles vid and the e-Card about stuffing your face the night before a diet….totally me!! haha. Glad you had so many funnies this week!!

28 michelle kim October 21, 2012 at 10:17 am

Hahaha these all made me smile (or laugh!). That T-rex one is SO CUTE! Thanks for all these fun finds :)
michelle kim recently posted..What a Spectacular Saturday!

29 heidi kokborg October 21, 2012 at 10:36 am

Love all the quotes! And your cat is so cute :)
heidi kokborg recently posted..Motivation pictures

30 Amanda @ Let Me Be What's Underneath October 21, 2012 at 11:35 am

I love these posts of yours, Courtney–especially the Pinterest humor. Hope you’re enjoying the weekend! :)
Amanda @ Let Me Be What’s Underneath recently posted..Quotable Sunday

31 Brandi October 21, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Agh! that last video was so stinkin adorable! :) Hearing babies laugh is the cutest thing.
That first ecard is something that I have actually thought!!! ;)
Brandi recently posted..It was bound to happen…

32 Kristen October 21, 2012 at 9:42 pm

I love the omelette/scramble meme! Have you ever seen the youtube series My Drunk Kitchen? All of her videos are hilarious, but this one in particular comments on that specific problem :)

33 Bek @ Crave October 22, 2012 at 1:15 am

Aw cutest little bubbas! Thanks for making me smile :)
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Brisbane Fitness & Health Expo Recap