Got To Be Hilarious

by Courtney on November 8, 2012

Mmmmm…pizzaaaaaaa.

Last night, I met up with my pals Sarah and Denise to take care of a few bridesmaid duties for Mal’s shower this weekend. I’ve got some work ahead of me, but I’m super excited! After finishing what we had to do, we stopped for some dinner at Grecian Gardens. I ordered my favorite veggie pizza, which was delicious; but looking back, it doesn’t look like they put on nearly as many veggies as they used to. Bummer.

By the time I got back home, I was just in time to sit down and start watching some of my favorite Wednesday night shows. Not even one minute after settling in on the couch, cuddle buddy was right there with me.

He’s just so snuggly. Smile

He’s also very, very playful during the night. This morning, as usual, I walked out into the living room to find our bathmat crumpled up, and all four of his fetch toys.

I swear, I would LOVE to set up a camera to watch what he does in the middle of the night. I mean, it’s got to be hilarious.

We played a few rounds of fetch this morning before he called it quits, so I took that as my cue to put on some coffee and make breakfast.

Nothin’ crazy today. Just my coffee and a big bowl of cereal.

Quaker Oatmeal Squares + Kashi Simply Maize with banana slices, chia seeds, and unsweetened almond milk.

I’ve got lots to get done today so I better get goin’! Happy Thursday almost Friday!

1 Michelle@Peachy Palate November 8, 2012 at 8:56 am

Happy almost Friday! That looks like a pretty good pizza all the same! Always hit and miss when you reorder the same dish…. Good luck with bridesmaid duties!!!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..The wonders of a little cooking

2 Sarah November 8, 2012 at 8:57 am

Everyone keeps posting about pizza and now I think I need to have some this weekend! Have a good day :)

3 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More November 8, 2012 at 8:58 am

Another wedding?! ;)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Boredom Buster Workout

4 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life November 8, 2012 at 9:02 am

There may not be as many veggies on that pizza as last time, but it sure does still look delicious. I absolutely love thick crust pizza! It may not be as light as thin crust, but it is worth every buttery and carby bite.. :) one of my favorite pizzas is a Dewey’s veggie that also has a ton of fresh veggies. Nothing will ever beat Chicago deep dish from Giordiano’s and Gino’s in my eyes though!

5 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope November 8, 2012 at 9:16 am

Happy Thursday! So glad that the weekend is near :) That pizza looks delicious! I’ve been craving pizza. I definitely need to have some this weekend.
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Still A Question Mark…

6 Presley @ Run Pretty November 8, 2012 at 9:17 am

I am not a huge cat person, but he makes me want one!
Presley @ Run Pretty recently posted..A Few Firsts

7 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie November 8, 2012 at 9:19 am

Awww little Cody! Love how snuggly he is and I love that he plays in the middle of the night! So cute!
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..Tangent Tuesday – Election Night Addition

8 kim@hungryhealthygirl November 8, 2012 at 9:20 am

I think you need to start going by “Wedding Queen”! Happy almost Friday! ;)
kim@hungryhealthygirl recently posted..Blueberry Banana Muffins & Thankful Thursday

9 Britt November 8, 2012 at 9:21 am

Happy almost Friday!
Hey Court,
I don’t know if you’ve been asked this before, but have you ever considered doing a vlog of your whole day? You have such a bubbly personality I think that would be so cool! I know some people vlog every.single.day but maybe you could do it once a week or something??

Just a thought!

10 Molly November 8, 2012 at 9:25 am

My family’s cat does crazy things at night, too! I’m never able to catch her do it, but she has this little stuffed rat toy that she carries around at night and plops down in random places (one time, I found it in my shoe). We call it her rat baby and she’s incredibly territorial over it. Pets do the most amusing things sometimes! haha
Molly recently posted..Get ready…get set…GO!

11 Elaine November 8, 2012 at 9:27 am

Snuggly pets are the best!
Elaine recently posted..S’mores Truffles

12 Sarah November 8, 2012 at 9:32 am

Everyone keeps posting about pizza and now I think I need some this weekend!!
Sarah recently posted..Thankful Thursday and PMB

13 Natalie @ Free Range Human November 8, 2012 at 9:34 am

That pizza looks so good! I can’t believe you’re in another wedding! Surely, you’re almost out of friends by now :)
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..Deceptively Different

14 Kristy @ Kristy's Health Revolution November 8, 2012 at 9:39 am

We have a cat toy basket, and every morning when I come out to the living room, a new toy is in the middle of the floor. I wish I could see them digging through the basket to find the good toys.
Kristy @ Kristy’s Health Revolution recently posted..Date Night, and An Exciting Announcement

15 alyssa - life a la wife November 8, 2012 at 9:42 am

That still looks like a highly loaded veggie pizza to me! I’m making pizza tomorrow night and can’t wait :)
alyssa – life a la wife recently posted..WIAW & Cardio Circuit Workout

16 Brandi November 8, 2012 at 10:09 am

I cannot wait until Friday! I have a long long weekend coming up and will not have to be back at work until the following Thursday… yay!!
Happy Almost Friday!!
Brandi recently posted..Run Forrest!

17 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl November 8, 2012 at 10:23 am

That pizza looks amazing, and I can spot artichokes on it which makes it 10x better!

Also, I like your outlook on it being “almost Friday” as opposed to Thursday. I will try to remind myself of this while I am at work today. Let’s hope it helps!
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..WIAW: November 7, 2012

18 Rachel November 8, 2012 at 10:34 am

omg I always say that with my cats too haha sometimes I’ll wake up and find stuff all around the house and they look exhausted haha
Rachel recently posted..Sharing the Snow

19 Tara November 8, 2012 at 11:40 am

So thankful that it is almost Friday! You are so right…there are a lot less veggies on that pizza! It still looks tasty :)

20 Jentry Nielsen November 8, 2012 at 11:43 am

Oh that pizza looks so delicious! I am a sucker for a good veggie loaded pizza! ha Your kitty is just too cute! I always imagine what my dog does when people are gone for the day, I come back never finding things quite right ha pets are so funny!
Jentry Nielsen recently posted..Using Daylight Savings Time To Your Advantage – Workout With Your Extra Hour

21 Greg November 8, 2012 at 11:45 am

Seems you may have a night cat
This is a good time for cas as most hunt at night
Good looklin cat by the way
Greg recently posted..Helsinki :A Dream Vacation

22 michelle kim November 8, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Garsh. Cody is soooooo cute! And I still think it’s so funny how he likes to fetch.
Happy almost-Friday, WOO HOOOO :D
michelle kim recently posted..My First Ever Hill Repeats

23 Chelsea@Ahintofhealthy November 8, 2012 at 12:08 pm

That veggie pizza looks super good! Cody is so cute!!

24 Shannon November 8, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Yes! Put up a camera! I am so curious to see what he does that little mischievous thing :D

25 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance November 8, 2012 at 1:15 pm

I can only imagine the kinds of shenanigans that Popcorn would get into if he didn’t sleep in a crate, and that’s precisely why I’ve gotta lock him up haha. Except I think he would actually eat the little milk tabbies.. :(
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..WIAW: Election Day Eats

26 Ashlee November 8, 2012 at 1:50 pm

That pizza looks yummy! Your homemade pizzas look better though :-)
Ashlee recently posted..Dead Body Parts in my Bag + Sweet Potato Hash

27 Sarah December 7, 2012 at 5:28 pm

mmm that pizza looks amazing! CRAVING IT!