Sunday Happenings

by Courtney on November 11, 2012

It’s been a nice little Sunday over here today.

IMG_0509IMG_0522

IMG_0505IMG_0508

IMG_0511IMG_0513

Hopefully everything has been fantastic for you, too. Smile

Catch ya again tomorrow morning (with the winner of the Stella & Dot giveaway!)

1 Melissa November 11, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Looks like a dazzling Sunday, indeed! I absolutely love the Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper soup. I could eat it every week! I haven’t tried that cranberry apple butter, though? How is that? I’m quite addicted to the Pumpkin butter as of late. I am such a sucker for Trader Joe’s anything!
Melissa recently posted..Book Review on The Relief of Imperfection

2 Courtney November 11, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Oh, good to know! I’ve never tried the tomato and roasted red pepper soup! I haven’t tried the cranberry apple butter yet either, so I’ll be sure to report back asap. ;)

3 Kate November 11, 2012 at 9:00 pm

as soon as i saw the soup i started drooling! i’m in college so whenever i get to a trader joe’s i love to pick it up. i always through in random stuff to give it an extra umph

4 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey November 11, 2012 at 8:21 pm

:) It has been a nice little Sunday! Glad you had a good day!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

5 Jess@atasteofconfidence November 11, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Haha I love the two TVs setup!
Jess@atasteofconfidence recently posted..What my iTunes most-played list says about me

6 Courtney November 11, 2012 at 8:58 pm

lol, my parents don’t mess around ;)

7 Marielle November 11, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Those little desserts look amazing! Yum. I had a Starbucks treat today as well, love Sundays :)
Marielle recently posted..Finding Balance + Greatist

8 Lisa November 11, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Glad you had a good day! Sunday has been nice and relaxing over here which was a great treat!
Lisa recently posted..Friday Fun Facts

9 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries November 11, 2012 at 8:43 pm

You are so cute with those aviator sunglasses! Love them on you! Glad you’re having a great little Sunday. :)
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..It Kinda Feels Like Christmas Morning…

10 Courtney November 11, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Haha, thanks Ash! I used to steal Jay’s all the time, so I figured I should find a pair of my own ;)

11 Sarah November 11, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Love that these pictures tell us exactly what went on with your weekend :)
cupcakes and television… doesn’t get any better than that!
Sarah recently posted..Training Recap: REGIONALS!

12 Courtney November 11, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Hahaha…oh man. That makes me sound like such a load! lol ;)

13 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles November 11, 2012 at 9:14 pm

That is quite the TV set up! I’m hitting up Trader Joe’s for the first time ever later this week…so excited!
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Wanna Eat Some Cookies?

14 Angela @ Health's Angel November 11, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Love the scarf and the aviators. They look so great on you! Looks like an awesome Sunday!
Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted..Cube Life = Healthy Life?

15 Liz @ iheartvegetables November 11, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Coffee + sugar? I can’t think of a better Sunday ;)
Liz @ iheartvegetables recently posted..Banana Bread [Protein] Pancakes

16 Jordyn November 11, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Wow, just looking at those desserts can make a mouth water…Looks absolutely delicious! Love the sunglasses!
Jordyn recently posted..Hello world!

17 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl November 11, 2012 at 11:25 pm

I have got to get myself some of that cranberry apple butter…too bad I live 3 hours away from the nearest TJ’s! :(
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Iowa City Eats: Oasis- The Falafel Joint

18 Khushboo Thadani November 12, 2012 at 12:23 am

It’s also been a delicious little Sunday on your end :)
Khushboo Thadani recently posted..Few of my favourite things…

19 Michelle@Peachy Palate November 12, 2012 at 5:08 am

Your mums lasagne looks incredible!!! Love lasagne with lots of layers! :)
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..The handiness of it all

20 cait November 12, 2012 at 6:22 am

what did you snack on from the bakery? mmmm!!

21 Courtney November 12, 2012 at 8:05 am

Both kinds of cookies – the fudge fancies are some of my favorite though! :)

22 Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes November 12, 2012 at 7:17 am

Looks like a great Sunday, Courtney! And the eats look delicious. :)
Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes recently posted..Write It Down, Do It Up – Week of Nov. 11

23 Tara November 12, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Looks like you had a tasty and fun Sunday!! I just love Sundays like that!!!

24 Madelyn Moon November 12, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Awesome, I really love all of your posts. Weird question, but I’m looking for a good camera for my blog pictures and I really love the quality of yours. What camera do you use??

25 Bek @ Crave November 12, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Yum! Your Sunday looks tasty :)
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Body Types

26 Shannon November 12, 2012 at 6:06 pm

I LOVE Bella Napoli! One of my favorite bakeries in the area. Their soups and subs are a quick way to get dinner on the go.

27 emily November 13, 2012 at 2:46 pm

sad you never mentioned veterans day :(

28 Courtney November 13, 2012 at 2:51 pm

I know :( I totally forgot to include a mention of it in a post on Sunday since I was out most of the day, but it was definitely observed.

29 emily November 13, 2012 at 2:56 pm

i understand and i still really like your blog! none of the HLB’s i follow mentioned it at all, was just kinda bummed