All Over the Place

by Courtney on November 13, 2012

Talk about a fantastic evening. Dinner wasn’t really anything exciting (just a bunch of random leftovers and veggies thrown together) but dessert was really something special.

A hot mug of tea with milk and a few squares of this incredible Lindt dark chocolate bar. Would you believe that I’ve had this in my fridge for MONTHS now, and didn’t realize it??

Such a travesty. I seriously can’t get over just how good it is. Wowww.

The rest of the evening included some snuggles, per usual, while watching The Voice (I totally voted for Trevin last night…man, he is GOOD). Throughout the duration of the show, my Codester was all over the place. From here…

To here…

To here…my favorite.

Must have been a tough day in kitty land. Winking smile

*****

Breakfast today was not all that much different from yesterday…

I guess I’m on another breakfast kick apparently, because the PB & J combo is just really doin’ it for me right now.

Now that breakfast is done and this post is written, it’s about time to start tackling today since I’ve got quite a bit on the to-do list.

Happy Tuesday, friends! Smile

1 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life November 13, 2012 at 9:02 am

I seem to go through breakfast kicks too.. For awhile it was protein pancakes, then it was oatmeal, and now I seem to be on an egg kick! The weather definitely seems to dictate my menu.. Cold weather = Hot food! :)

Have a great Tuesdat as well!
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..Birthday Weekend!

2 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie November 13, 2012 at 9:08 am

Aww I love how they act like their lives are so hard :) Love that last pic though! HIMYM thoughts, or did you not watch yet?
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..The Kindness of Neighbors

3 Courtney November 13, 2012 at 9:59 am

I did watch it! Ehh, sorta on the fence. Wasn’t all that exciting, which was a bummer.

4 chelcie @ chelcie's food files November 13, 2012 at 9:09 am

i definitely go through breakfast kicks too! i’m definitely on an oatmeal kick right now!
chelcie @ chelcie’s food files recently posted..Confessions

5 Sara @ The Foodie Diaries November 13, 2012 at 9:10 am

I’m the same way with breakfast! The past few weeks I was obsessed with minibagels with pb&j&bananas, but now I’m onto scrambled eggs with waffles – YUM.

And I’m obsessed with The Voice! It’s my best friend and I’s favorite show. We swoon over Blake Shelton every night ;)
Sara @ The Foodie Diaries recently posted..Thought Time Capsule

6 Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness November 13, 2012 at 9:13 am

Tea and chocolate is my perfect nighttime snack!! That chocolate bar sounds amazing! No way that would last any extended period of time in my house!
Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness recently posted..Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (My twist on the Clif bar!)

7 Natalie @ Free Range Human November 13, 2012 at 9:23 am

I think I might have to try that particular breakfast combo. I have some English muffins waiting for me in the pantry!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..Food For Thought

8 alyssa - life a la wife November 13, 2012 at 9:31 am

Dark Chocolate + Caramel + Sea Salt is my favorite candy bar! The one trader joes has is AMAZING!
alyssa – life a la wife recently posted..Bridal Shower Recap

9 Beks November 13, 2012 at 9:39 am

If I believed in reincarnation, I’d want to come back as one of my family’s cats. They are SPOILED!

Our tabby, Henry, sleeps on his back between my dad and I on the couch, and I always want to scratch his belly, but I think he’s ticklish, and he nips at me when I do it.

10 Amanda @ .running with spoons. November 13, 2012 at 9:47 am

I always get stuck on certain meals and food combos. Right now I’m seriously loving putting chunky homemade applesauce in my yogurt mess cereal bowls, and I’m pretty sure I’ve been going on the banana/AB combo for years and have yet to grow tired of it…
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... okay, okay… i’ll eat! .

11 Paige @ Your Trainer Paige November 13, 2012 at 9:48 am

Oh my goodness, I just want to squeeze Cody in that last picture!! As Clarabelle (my kitty) is head butting my lap top as I type this – LOL, ohhh cats.
Paige @ Your Trainer Paige recently posted..How To Make Friends in the Gym (and How to Avoid People Always)

12 Fizz November 13, 2012 at 9:56 am

Tea + chocolate is the best way to finish off a day. I’ve been loving ‘sleepy time’ tea and dark chocolate lately. Match made in heaven!
Fizz recently posted..4.5 Miles!

13 Courtney November 13, 2012 at 10:02 am

That’s the tea I was drinking :)

14 Brandi November 13, 2012 at 10:15 am

Have a great day Courtney! I love it when my cat Ghost wants to cuddle… :)

I bought some new seasonal tea at walmart yesterday. Gingerbread! Hope it tastes good!
Brandi recently posted..Some of my favorites

15 Khushboo November 13, 2012 at 10:16 am

Although its a pretty bold statement, that might me lindt’s all time best flavour…love it!
Khushboo recently posted..Breaking the fast

16 Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom November 13, 2012 at 10:21 am

I love The Voice, too!!! I have several favorites right now and I can’t decide who I like best. Trevin, Cassadee Pope, Terry and several others. I will be sad to start seeing some of them go.
Suzanne @ Fit Minded Mom recently posted..Cake Balls and Holiday Goodies

17 Deb November 13, 2012 at 10:27 am

I love the voice!! Trevin was amazing!!! So weird you mention it, because as I was watching it last night I actually thought of you because something about Cassadee Pope reminds me of you! Hope that doesn’t make me sound totally creepy haha, and I’m not sure if you two actually look like each other (since I don’t know either of you!) but I just had to share! Have a great day :)

18 Danica @ It's Progression November 13, 2012 at 10:54 am

I go through such breakfast streaks/kicks too…right now it’s cereal combo bowls with nut butter on top. This morning I mixed together 4 different cereals haha
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..my struggle: is it enough?

19 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl November 13, 2012 at 10:58 am

Dark chocolate and caramel?? It sounds like the perfect combination to me :). Finding that baby hiding in your fridge is probably similar to finding a 5 dollar bill in your jeans pocket. What a fun surprise!
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Sweet Potato and “Sausage” Hash + Roasted Part 5: Green Beans

20 Rachel November 13, 2012 at 10:58 am

I love it when my cats do that lol so cute :)

I’ve been on a yogurt kick lately… yogurt every morning haha
Rachel recently posted..My Running Anniversary!

21 Sarah November 13, 2012 at 11:11 am

Ah, I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for dark chocolate caramel bars! The only ones I can find are milk chocolate! But now that I know they actually exist, I’m just going to look harder :)
Sarah recently posted..Counting those Zzz’s and I’ll never be fast

22 Molly @ Just Your Average Athlete November 13, 2012 at 12:04 pm

I do the same thing – get on a “breakfast kick” and then eat the same thing until I become completely sick of it. I always know this is going to happen, and that I should switch it up, but you can’t beat the cravings :P
Molly @ Just Your Average Athlete recently posted..Gluten-free not for funsies

23 michelle kim November 13, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Haha there’s no way that chocolate would have lasted months (or even days) without me going for it.
Looks like a lovely and cozy evening for you guys :)
michelle kim recently posted..OMG, So Yummy

24 Ali @ WHOLEistically Fit November 13, 2012 at 12:38 pm

That chocolate really does look quite incredible!! :D I’ll have to keep my eye out for it the next time I’m browsing the chocolate bar aisle.

25 Ashley @ Sweat for Sweets November 13, 2012 at 12:59 pm

That chocolate bar! Yum :) I routinely get the Lindtt Sea Salt Dark Chocolate bar (and by routine I mean I have a square every day by 10:30 AM), but haven’t seen the Caramel Sea Salt one yet!
Ashley @ Sweat for Sweets recently posted..butter chicken pizza + an apology

26 Bek @ Crave November 13, 2012 at 10:44 pm

I’m not usual a ‘big’ cat person- I prefer the little kitties, but your cat has made me fall in love. It has such a beautiful nature and is way too cute for its’ own good.
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Nothing but good

27 Meredith November 14, 2012 at 12:03 am

I am on a serious cereal combo kick for breakfast, but I’ve been all about the pb&j for lunch! And I’m going out to buy that chocolate bar immediately!