Picking Up Where We Left Off Before Reebok

by Courtney on November 17, 2012

I’m baaaaaack!

After a fun (but way too quick) day and a half away, I’m now back home at the ‘ol stompin grounds. It’s always nice to be back home, but I can’t lie…I really wish I didn’t have to cancel and was able to join some of my favorite ladies for the remainder of this awesome weekend away…I’ll be there in spirit, girls!

SO. I feel like I have quite a bit to catch you guys up on, but I think I’m going to save most of the Reebok details until tomorrow or Monday, since I’ve got quite a bit to do today and still need to sort through everything.

But I can give you a quick recap of Thursday evening and a few sneak peek pics!

On Thursday afternoon, I arrived at my hotel in Quincy, MA. It was actually the same hotel that I stayed at the last time I visited Reebok, so my room was basically the same thing (aka, super awesome). After spending some time getting settled into the hotel, some of the other girls started to arrive and we headed out for dinner at a local pub.

I only took one photo of my food that night, so the rest of these photos come courtesy of the lovely Kelly. I think we had about 12 or 13 of us at dinner, but I only found pics of a few of us…

Ericka, Julie, and Anne

Heather & Jess

And me & Tina

We were all at dinner for quite a while before ordering, so it was a great opportunity to spend some time catching up. It’s crazy, really, how there can be so much time in between seeing some of these girls, yet we have no problem picking up where we left off. So much fun!

For dinner, I ended up ordering (what I think was) the Chicken Torta sandwich. It was really good, but they totally robbed me of the avocado. Booo.

Then again, that awesome mound of sweet potato fries kinda made up for that.

Everyone was pretty wiped from their travels, so once dinner was over, we all headed back to the hotel and crashed; especially since we had an early morning and a busy day ahead of us!

(recycled photo – the leaves weren’t all that green this time around) Winking smile

Here’s a few more photos (Instagram photos courtesy of Kelly) from part of the day…

Do any of my CrossFit fans out there recognize anyone awesome in the photo below? Winking smile

Alright friends, I’m off to go get some cleaning and grocery shopping done for now. Happy weekend!

1 Marielle November 17, 2012 at 10:00 am

Sounds like a fun time! Hope you have a good weekend!
Marielle recently posted..Finding Balance + Greatist

2 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More November 17, 2012 at 10:23 am

Can’t wait to hear more about your trip! :)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Apple Muffin Recipe

3 Amanda @ .running with spoons. November 17, 2012 at 10:31 am

Welcome back, girl! Glad to hear that you had an awesome trip – can’t wait to hear more about it :)
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... friday, uncensored .

4 Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness November 17, 2012 at 10:50 am

So jealous! Um yes to recognizing people in that photo! How lucky were you to get to meet them all! Sounds like it was amazing! Can’t wait to hear all about it!
Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness recently posted..Meals in Minutes: Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding!

5 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers November 17, 2012 at 11:13 am

What a fun time! I’m with you, time to get some household chores done! Have a great weekend!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Apple, Walnut and Cranberry Stuffing

6 Kim@hungryhealthygirl November 17, 2012 at 11:13 am

What a fun time…some of my favorite bloggers all together! Can’t wait to hear more!
Kim@hungryhealthygirl recently posted..My Thanksgiving Menu From Around the Web

7 Claire @ Keeping Up With Claire November 17, 2012 at 11:19 am

Your hair looks so pretty curled! :) Looks like you guys had fun, can’t wait to hear more details!
Claire @ Keeping Up With Claire recently posted..Running With Bentley

8 Molly @ Just Your Average Athlete November 17, 2012 at 11:45 am

Have you ever tried CrossFit besides your trip to Reebok yesterday? I hear it’s amazing but I’m so intimidated to try it! Hope you had a great trip :)
Molly @ Just Your Average Athlete recently posted..Caffeine-fueled Green Monster & 5k PR

9 Courtney November 17, 2012 at 12:05 pm

I actually tried it the last time I was at Reebok in May, and I LOVED it both times!

10 Lin November 17, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Gorgeous aerial photo! I’m guessing your room was high-up (?)… It must be a rule, if you visit Reebok, you must wear cool, colorful shoes.

11 Emily T. November 17, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I’m still pretty new (only been doing it for 3 months), but I LOVE Crossfit!

Also, your hair looks gorgeous, and I am jealous of those sweet potato fries :)

12 Michelle@Peachy Palate November 17, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Love your blouse in the photo, very pretty! It’s so great you guys get to meet up, much be so much fun meeting with so many people of like mind! :) Can’t wait to hear more about your trip!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..The finer details of Fat

13 Lisa November 17, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Can’t wait to hear about the rest, looks like it was an amazing trip all around!
Lisa recently posted..Looking Forward

14 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl November 17, 2012 at 4:02 pm

I can’t believe they robbed you of your avocado…that is definitely a crime! Thank goodness you had sweet potato fries to make up for it! ;)
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Mini Mexican Pizzas

15 Sarah November 17, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Aw this sounds like such a fun weekend! Can’t wait to read about the rest! I’d love to attend a blog event someday… they sound like so much fun :)
Sarah recently posted..I’m just going to go hang out in the attic…

16 Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily November 17, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Instagram has been flooded with these pictures, so jealous! Looks like everyone is having a fabulous time :)
Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily recently posted..Go Heavy or Go Home

17 Stefanie @ Thin Vegetarian November 17, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Can’t wait to read about your trip…looks like you had a lot of fun!
Stefanie @ Thin Vegetarian recently posted..Running for Fun

18 Annette@FitnessPerks November 17, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Yay for meeting up with blog friends!
Annette@FitnessPerks recently posted..Random Birthday Musings

19 Jess @ Blonde Ponytail November 17, 2012 at 10:53 pm

So GOOD to meet you Courtney!! I wish we had even more time together! We’ll just have to make it happen again, right?!!
Jess @ Blonde Ponytail recently posted..Destination: Reebok Headquarters

20 Bek @ Crave November 18, 2012 at 1:03 am

Yay! Thanks for the recap. Haha, robbed of your avo- damn!
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Vanilla Cupcakes

21 Gina @ Health, Love, and Chocolate November 18, 2012 at 2:01 am

Looks like a fun dinner, can’t wait to read about the Reebok event!
Gina @ Health, Love, and Chocolate recently posted..Postal Service Love {KLUTCHclub Review}

22 Danica @ It's Progression November 18, 2012 at 10:23 am

I’m excited to hear about your time at Reebok–any of those recaps I read from that place are always amazing–they’re an awesome company!
Hope you have a great Sunday!
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..Workouts 11/11 – 11/17: a balanced week with running back in the mix!

23 Nicole November 20, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Do you mind if I ask why you had to cancel the 2nd part of your trip?

24 Courtney November 20, 2012 at 1:47 pm

I had family obligations that I needed to be back home for.