One Of My Favorites

Ahhhhh. Nothing like some computer troubles to get your Monday started off on the right foot! Thankfully, everything seems to be resolved now, but my goodness is it annoying when you’re computer is going whacky and you have NO idea what the heck is going on.

Anywho…happy Monday, everyone! How was the weekend? Judging by my Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram feeds, it looks like quite a few of you were getting into the holiday spirit this weekend. I saw lots of pretty Christmas trees and yummy baked goods happening! Although I didn’t have those things going on, I did still have some festive stuff over here…

So in other news, Cody has been absolutely NUTS this morning. Running all around the house like a maniac, in full attack mode, with eyes that just scream “I am feisty.”

I took that picture with my iPhone and after seeing how grainy it is, it sort of reminds me of the part in Elf when they see Buddy running through Central Park and show him on the news.

Of course, I couldn’t find a photo of what I’m talking about, but it’s when he’s running through the park and looks like the photo above.

Then again, I have seen that movie about 3 times over the past two weeks, so that might also have something to do with the correlation? Can you tell that it’s one of my favorite Christmas movies of ALL time?? Winking smile

*****

Breakfast

Guess what’s baaaaaaack?!

Two toasted waffles (some of you asked – I’ve been getting Eggo NutriGrain lately because I love how you get 10 to a box) one with PB&J, the other with PB & banana.

Looooooove these things.

I’ve got a full Monday ahead of me, including some recipe making, some recipe writing, some training plans, some errands, and a few other tasks that I put off over the weekend. Time to get to it!

Question for the Morning:

What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas movie of all time?

I don’t have just one…in addition to Elf, I love A Christmas Story, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, and Love Actually.

Comments

I would have to say It’s a Wonderful Life is my favorite. We watch it every single Christmas eve and have since we started dating. It’s such a classic but holds significant meaning. I do love Elf though! :) Happy Monday sweet girl!
    Lauren recently posted..The Third PA Blogger Meet-Up

I love Elf! I DVRed it last week and have watched it 3 times since haha, it is just so funny and always puts me in the holiday mood! I’m glad your computer is working again, computer problems stress me out!

I love watching the old How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and Frosty the Snowman when they’re on TV! I remember watching them every year with my sisters when we were younger.
    Emily recently posted..Autumnal oats

I had never seen all of Elf until a few days ago. It was fun (though that part in the middle where he has to dress like his father dragged a bit).

We watched my favorite “Holiday” movie last night, “Meet Me in St. Louis.” I say “Holiday” instead of Christmas because there are about three holidays in it: Halloween, Christmas, and what appears to be Easter (Or just Springtime, but we’ll go with it).

“Santa Claus: The Movie” from 1985 is also a favorite. It’s like two movies in one! Available on Netflix Instant View!
    Beks recently posted..Shopping!

I sincerely love all of the old school Christmas movies — I try to catch them whenever I can! I actually watched The Grinch with Jim Carey last night and saw The Nutcracker Ballet with a friend right before that. Definitely had a very festive evening!
    Steph @ StephSnacks recently posted..A FRIENDly Weekend

Eep! There’s almost nothing I hate more than having trouble with technology. Having my computer or phone are acting up can seriously put me in the most foul mood. Buuuuuut good thing it’s Christmas time and there’s tonnes of things to be happy about! 😀 I think I’ve watched Elf twice in the past week, and I’ll probably end up watching it a few more times before Christmas hits. That part where he’s trying to put the topper on the tree and ends up jumping right into it? 😆 Kills me every.single.time.
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... it’s beginning to look a lot like christmas .

haha my cat is like that like, every night! And the funny thing is he’s so so big…and heavy…so the whole house sounds like it’s having a stampede, lol 😛

And I’m not sure if I can decide on a fave Christmas movie! But I def. have always enjoyed Home Alone and some good ones on Fox Family a loooong time ago (I think they were old movies, and I can’t remember the names!). Now I really wanna watch something because everyone’s talking about Elf 😀
    Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..A Traditional Kid-Friendly Dish

Love Actually is one of my favorite movies of all time, but for Christmas I also love The Santa Claus with Tim Allen! I watched it every year growing up.

9. Shannon says

It’s a Wonderful Life and the older Miracle on 34th Street are two of my favorite Christmas movies of all time.

10. Alycia says

Elf is my favorite Christmas movie! I was so excited to see it on Tv last night. I really have to break down and buy the Dvd!