I Miss the FedEx Guy

Seriously. I was home alllll morning and early afternoon. I leave the house for all of, ohh, an hour…

And of course, I miss the FedEx guy. Now I’m all curious as to what sort of package is headed my way that requires a signature? I’m pretty sure any packages I am waiting for certainly wouldn’t need one…but I guess we’ll have to wait and see until tomorrow!

Well, before heading out of the house for a bit this afternoon, I was able to sit down to a nice little lunch with the hubby, who came home from work to eat. I love when that happens.

The two of us managed to finish up the last of our buffalo chicken dip from the weekend – he had his with some tortilla chips, I had mine with some carrots and celery, and a small piece of baguette.

Along with my spicy buffalo dip, I also had a pineapple Chobani mixed with half of a sliced banana and some Love Grown Foods granola.

It was a good lunch, indeed.

Once I got home this afternoon, I also snacked on an apple and the last remaining bran muffin half. Man, they were good while they lasted!

Now I’m working on trying to figure out what to make for dinner, and I can’t decide between three recipes:

Ohhh, what to make, what to make…what do you guys think? Winking smile

Comments

yummm cheesy chicken and rice casserole sounds like the perfect comfort meal and a great rainy day meal (it has been raining all day where I am)! I hate missing the fed ex guy…one time someone sent something to my sorority house and I ended up missing it all 3 times he came, so I had to go in a sketchy part of town to package place to sign for it.
    Molly @ Happy&Healthy recently posted..More Candy

Well since you had buffalo chicken dip for lunch I think that rules out one of them (although I’m sure you don’t agree). :) I vote chicken alfredo. I want some too!

3. Shannon says

Either the Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo OR the Buffalo Chicken Pasta. Those would be my choices if I were you.

Oh my goodness…this happens to me ALL the time. I was literally walking out the door this morning when the FedEx guy came! Talk about perfect timing!

Man alive! I hate waiting around for people to show up with stuff or for services!! Specially when you wait all business day and they don’t show up! At least you had some delicious food to make up for it!
    Jenny recently posted..Motivation Monday

If the gift contains alcohol (like a wine basket perhaps?) then it requires the signature of someone 21 + :)

I sent one out to a friend, she should be getting it tomorrow!

The same thing -always- happens to me when I’m waiting for something in the mail… and then having to go in and get it is such a pain in the butt. As for dinner, you’ve probably already made it, but I vote cheesy chicken and rice… but that’s mostly because I have a crazy cheesy craving right now.
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... marvelously me .

8. Jessica says

Hi Courtney, I noticed in your picture you can actually see your home address on the FedEx slip. For safety purposes, you may want to blur that out. Thanks for sharing your life with all of us – I love reading!

Ah! I hate missing a package. Luckily (if you can say that…) I’m at work all day, so I can send my package there. No packages missed! :) I love getting packages… haha.
    I should be getting one from Christina soon because I ordered a bunch of snow man ornaments for Christmas. I’m excited for that one :D

Make something delicious. And easy. And something with chicken ;)
    Trudy recently posted..Fresh Sparkling Snow :3