A Life Changing Post

by Courtney on December 19, 2012

There are seriously so many things I love about Christmas…the overall holiday spirit, the decorations, the gift of giving, the gifts (I’m human, what can I say?), the music… Amongst my friends, I’m pretty much the first one to start getting festive for the holiday season, and I can still remember being in college and belting out Mariah Carey’s Christmas album in my dorm room to my not-quite-as-festive roommate.

But I think one of my favorite things would also have to be putting up the tree. Every year, on Black Friday, the tree is up in my house. It was like that all while growing up, and it continues to happen the same way today.

Part of the reason I so enjoy putting up the tree is because it’s always just so pretty to look at; but as fun as it is admiring it, I really love going through all of the ornaments and reflecting on the memories behind them.

For example, this was the first ornament that I bought for Jay and I before we moved in together in 2008. I saw them at a craft show and was so excited to personalize it, knowing it was going to be on our tree.

Another one that brings back amazing memories is this ornament that we got while on our honeymoon in St. Lucia.

Man, that was one incredible trip. I could relive those memories over and over and over again!

Every year since Jay and I moved in together, my mother-in-law also gets us a new Hallmark ornament. They’ve ranged from everything to cute, lovey-dovey, and funny, and this year’s may just be my favorite one yet.

Because I mean, really…who doesn’t love “THE lamp” from A Christmas Story? Winking smile

This year, the tree also has another new one on there, thanks to my friend Christina who made us our adorable little family ornament.

As much as I love that ornament though, I realized after looking at it closely that it was actually missing something!

You probably wouldn’t be able to notice it if I didn’t point it out, but I still wanted to make it perfect, so I called Christina and asked her if she might be able to make me a new one.

Sure enough, she was able to make a brand new one for me, which now has the WHOLE family on there…

Can you tell what was missing now?

Although my belly certainly isn’t as big as my snow person portrays (yet), we definitely do have a little one in there…

And “Baby Tooth” will be making an appearance this coming July!

To say we are thrilled would probably be the understatement of the year. Winking smile

1 Sarah December 19, 2012 at 7:33 am

Congratulations!!! Long time reader, but know you’ve been trying for a while, such a lovely time of year to surprise everyone too!!!

2 Chelcie @ Chelcie's Food Files December 19, 2012 at 7:33 am

OH MY GOODNESS CONGRATS!!!
Chelcie @ Chelcie’s Food Files recently posted..Computer problems + Sunday Sauce

3 Michelle@Peachy Palate December 19, 2012 at 7:35 am

Oh my god I’m delighted for you! I literally just burst in to tears! Seriously amazing news congratulations!!!!!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Altogether Heavenly

4 Tina @ Best Body Fitness December 19, 2012 at 7:35 am

You already know how THRILLED I am for you but I have to say it again. BIG congrats and love you much!
Tina @ Best Body Fitness recently posted..Best Body Bootcamp Review: Post Pregnancy & BBB

5 Rachel Wilkerson December 19, 2012 at 7:35 am

Squeeeee!! Congratulations to you and Jay!!
Rachel Wilkerson recently posted..Foodstuffs: Dec. 17 – Dec. 22

6 Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes December 19, 2012 at 7:36 am

CONGRATULATIONS, COURTNEY!! Great, great news! :D
Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes recently posted..Seeing The Heiress on Broadway

7 Nicki December 19, 2012 at 7:36 am

Congratulations!
Nicki recently posted..Water Bottle

8 Alyssa @ LIfe of blyss December 19, 2012 at 7:36 am

Eeeee I feel like I’ve been waiting for this post for years and years!

So so so excited for you. I can’t say it enough. And I love the way you made the big announcement.

I’m doing heel clicks and fist pumps just for you and Baby tooth today.

Xoxoxo
Alyssa @ LIfe of blyss recently posted..Surgery #3: This and That

9 Jen December 19, 2012 at 2:21 pm

You blog girls are freakin’ hilarious!

10 Jessie December 19, 2012 at 7:36 am

Congratulations!!! I’m pregnant with my first baby, due in April, and so excited. It’s a wonderful experience.

11 Alicia at Poise in Parma December 19, 2012 at 7:36 am

Congrats! What an adorable ornament and what great news for this holiday season. Wishing you lots of happiness and health!
Alicia at Poise in Parma recently posted..the ultimate PIP holiday gift guide

12 Maria December 19, 2012 at 7:37 am

Congratulations! What great news! You are going to be an awesome mama :)

13 Tiff December 19, 2012 at 7:38 am

Congrats! I am sooooo happy for you and your family. What wonderful news!
Tiff recently posted..WIAW: Parfaits, Pumpkin, & Potatoes

14 Cassie D. December 19, 2012 at 7:38 am

Congratulations! So happy for you!

15 Amy M December 19, 2012 at 7:38 am

Now seems like the time for my first comment……congratulations! I am so not ready for a little one but always am giddy-excited for others!
Amy M recently posted..Cranberry Vanilla Popcorn Mix

16 Ashley December 19, 2012 at 7:39 am

Omg congratulations!! I’ve been waiting to see a post like this! So happy for you guys!

17 Michelle @ Eat Move Balance December 19, 2012 at 7:40 am

Yay!! Congratulations, Courtney! :)
Michelle @ Eat Move Balance recently posted..Salmon: It’s all in the Technique

18 Meg Tri. December 19, 2012 at 7:40 am

My favorite post to date! So excited for baby Horan!!

19 Mollie December 19, 2012 at 7:41 am

Courtney, I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!! What a cute way to tell all your loving readers!!!

20 Suzanne @Fit Minded Mom December 19, 2012 at 7:41 am

Awwwww, Congrats!!! Babies are the best!!!

21 Arie December 19, 2012 at 7:41 am

Very exciting! Congrats to you and Jay!!!! (and cody)

22 Heather December 19, 2012 at 7:41 am

Congratulations to you and jay…. Such amazing news for Christmas!! Love the ornament too!! Can’t wait to read your upcoming posts as you go through your pregnancy and preparations for the baby. Hope you are feeling well!

23 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope December 19, 2012 at 7:41 am

Congrats!!!! :) I am so happy for you :)
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Keeping It Simple!…

24 meghan December 19, 2012 at 7:42 am

Congratulations! I love the ornament and the way you announced it on your blog. This is too perfect! You’ll have to get a new snowman ornament every year where the little snowman is growing up!
meghan recently posted..The Color Run Recap!

25 alyssa - life a la wife December 19, 2012 at 7:42 am

SO excited for you! I know you’ve been trying for a while and I’m glad you’re Christmas wish is coming true :)
alyssa – life a la wife recently posted..Groceries I Keep on Hand

26 rebecca fitzgerald December 19, 2012 at 7:42 am

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
rebecca fitzgerald recently posted..Silence for Sandy Hook

27 Libby December 19, 2012 at 7:42 am

Yaaaaaaay!! Congratulations!! I wondered if this post was coming soon, and I am so so so happy for all of you! and maybe because I am older than most of your readers but I can not help but think of your sweet Mom!! I bet she is just over the moon and already shopping and making plans for this sweet blessing!

28 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats December 19, 2012 at 7:42 am

Congratulations, Courtney!!!!

29 Holly December 19, 2012 at 7:42 am

Congratulations!! I’ve been reading your blog for awhile now and have been waiting anxiously for this post :) SO so excited for you and your growing family!

30 Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers December 19, 2012 at 7:43 am

Congrats! I am sooooo happy for you and your family. What wonderful news!
Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers recently posted..WIAW: Parfaits, Pumpkin, & Potatoes

31 Danielle @ itsaharleyyylife December 19, 2012 at 7:43 am

awww Courtney this is so exciting! Congrats! (: I can’t wait to follow your next journey!

32 Caitlin @ This Bride's Joyride December 19, 2012 at 7:45 am

I have been following your blog since the start and reading this post this morning made my day! Many congrats to you and Jay and I can’t wait to read everything to come!
Caitlin @ This Bride’s Joyride recently posted..Protected: Dirty laundry

33 Kelsey December 19, 2012 at 7:46 am

Congratulations Courtney & Jay!!! Such a cute way to announce it – and so happy for you!!

34 Sana December 19, 2012 at 7:47 am

Yessss!! Congrats!!!

35 Nichole December 19, 2012 at 7:48 am

Congratulations to you and Jay! I am a long time reader, but have never commented before; upon reading this news, I couldn’t resist. This is wonderful news! Enjoy the holidays and every moment of your pregnancy :-)

36 Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) December 19, 2012 at 7:49 am

Oh Courtney, I’m so thrilled for you and Jay!! What a precious ornament to always remember this exciting Christmas! Enjoy this wonderful time. <3
Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) recently posted..{WIAW} A Day in the Life

37 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries December 19, 2012 at 7:50 am

OH MY GODDDD!!! Congratulations, Courtney!!! I am so so so happy for you and Jay!
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..My Focus is on Mental Health Care

38 Kate December 19, 2012 at 7:50 am

yay Courtney!
I’m so excited for you & Jay & for your whole family too!
Such an exciting time! I’m looking forward to reading all about your journey!
Hope to see you soon!

39 Khushboo December 19, 2012 at 7:50 am

You KNOW I am thrilled for you guys- congrats!!!
Khushboo recently posted..Random Wednesday Thoughts

40 Molly Carter December 19, 2012 at 7:51 am

CONGRATS!!!!!! I was just wondering the other day when y’all might have a baby. I’m so excited for you! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. :)
Molly Carter recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday

41 Blog is the New Black December 19, 2012 at 7:51 am

EEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! YAY COURTNEY!!!
Blog is the New Black recently posted..Peekaboo Gingerbread Pound Cake

42 Juliene December 19, 2012 at 7:54 am

I had been suspecting you might be expecting for a few weeks but you threw me off with the alcoholic beverages! Congrats to you both. A baby is such a miracle especially after what you recently had to go through. I am expecting my second and I can honestly say that they are the best things I have ever done in my life! All the best to you for a healthy pregnancy!

43 Aubrie December 19, 2012 at 7:54 am

Yay congrats!! I’m due in July too :)

44 Lauren December 19, 2012 at 7:54 am

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! No lie, I just screamed out loud. OMG OMG OMG!!! I am so so so so so happy for you! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Lauren recently posted..The Underrated Root Vegetable {A RECIPE, A GIVEAWAY + A WINNER}

45 Lisa December 19, 2012 at 7:55 am

Im a Long time reader, but don’t comment often.
Many many congratulations!!! I had my first in July and I think it’s the best time of year. Enjoy your pregnancy. Congrats on the new job too :)

46 Blog is the New Black December 19, 2012 at 7:56 am

EEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! YAY COURTNEY!!! #sweettoothbaby
Blog is the New Black recently posted..Peekaboo Gingerbread Pound Cake

47 Brooke December 19, 2012 at 7:57 am

Congratulations!!

48 Tara | treble in the kitchen December 19, 2012 at 7:58 am

Yay!!!! I am so happy for you!!! When I saw life changing post as te title, I was hoping this was the reason! Congrats :)
Tara | treble in the kitchen recently posted..Indiana Holiday Weekend Part 1: Indiana History Museum

49 Jenna @ Crazy Healthy Fit December 19, 2012 at 7:59 am

CONGRATS!!!!! Such exciting news :-)
Jenna @ Crazy Healthy Fit recently posted..Overcoming Barriers

50 Courtney December 19, 2012 at 7:59 am

Ahhhh I knew it!!! As soon as I saw the title of this post I was so excited I almost just scrolled right down to the end. Congratulations!!!! Can’t wait to follow along your new journey!

51 Rick December 19, 2012 at 7:59 am

CONGRATS to both of you……The ornament was a beautiful way to announce it

52 Julie December 19, 2012 at 7:59 am

Congrats!!!! That is super exciting!!!! :)

53 Jen December 19, 2012 at 8:01 am

Congrats!!!! :-D
Jen recently posted..Albany&#8217;s Last Run 5K

54 Christy December 19, 2012 at 8:02 am

OMG! I knew it!! With all the strange food items lately (things that were “just hitting the spot”) I thought for sure you were pregnant. Congratulations!! Welcome to the club. Ours is due in May. It’s an exciting time. Enjoy every moment of it!

55 katie Carso December 19, 2012 at 8:04 am

CONGRATS!!!!! I had a feeling you were!!! I am so happy for you and Jay!!!! <3

Yay!!!
katie Carso recently posted..What Wednesday?

56 Beth @ Lessons Life Teaches Me December 19, 2012 at 8:04 am

Congratulations!!!! My husband says a July birthday is the best birthday to have. :) Congratulations, I hope you enjoy every moment.

57 kara December 19, 2012 at 8:04 am

Something was giving me the feeling that this post was coming! Congratulations Courtney and Jay!!!!!

58 Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness December 19, 2012 at 8:04 am

Ahhh I am so excited for you! What fabulous news and truly something to celebrate. What a fabulous way to reveal it too :) I couldn’t be more happy for you and Jay! Congratulations!
Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness recently posted..Getting my StitchFix

59 Susan December 19, 2012 at 8:04 am

Congrats! You will absolutely LOVE being a Mom. :)

60 Danica @ It's Progression December 19, 2012 at 8:06 am

oh my gosh! Yay!! Congratulations Courtney and Jay!!! SO happy for you :)
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..wiaw #48: the best grilled sandwich ever

61 Brittany @ ReadRunRepeat December 19, 2012 at 8:06 am

Squeeeeealllll!!! :D Congratulations!!!! What an exciting way to kick off the next year :) I LOVE your ornament … what a cute way to make your announcement too! I am so excited for you and Jay :D
Brittany @ ReadRunRepeat recently posted..There are no words…

62 Faith December 19, 2012 at 8:07 am

Aww CONGRATS! You are going to be an amazing mother Courtney!

63 Cappy December 19, 2012 at 8:08 am

So excited for you Courtney! I love your blog and read it daily but don’t usually comment, however I couldn’t let this post pass without sending my good wishes on to you and Jay!!! And congrats on the new job too….. big changes for you in 2013!!

64 Brittany @ Proteinandpumps December 19, 2012 at 8:09 am

Yay! Congrats!! So exciting!
Brittany @ Proteinandpumps recently posted..Looking Ahead

65 Renee December 19, 2012 at 8:11 am

Congratulations!! It’s an exciting time!
Renee recently posted..Teas Please!

66 Nicolette December 19, 2012 at 8:12 am

Congratulations! And you shared the news in such a wonderful way – I loved the tie in with Christmas memories.

What a great Christmas gift!

67 Kim@hungryhealthygirl December 19, 2012 at 8:14 am

That news just made my day! I am so, so, so happy for you guys!
Kim@hungryhealthygirl recently posted..A new microwave muffin recipe &#038; WIAW

68 Danielle December 19, 2012 at 8:14 am

Yes! I am Goooood thrilled for you…I had a feeling you might be expecting a little one! Cody is getting a brother or sister! Congrats girl!

69 Bri December 19, 2012 at 8:15 am

OMG! I feel so cheesy/lame for being so excited for someone I’ve never even met in real life but I am SO, SO happy for you. Congratulations, Courtney and Jay!

70 Claire @ Keeping Up With Claire December 19, 2012 at 8:16 am

CONGRATULATIONS COURTNEY!! I’m so happy for you and Jay!! You two are going to be amazing parents!

71 Stephanie @itrainthereforeieat December 19, 2012 at 8:16 am

Congratulations to you two!! Amazing, amazing news. What a happy way to go into the new year!
Stephanie @itrainthereforeieat recently posted..Strong For A Girl

72 Marcie December 19, 2012 at 8:18 am

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family! I just had a son this past March and you are in for the best time of your life. Enjoy every minute!

73 Alicia December 19, 2012 at 8:19 am

Congratulations!!!! So excited for you and Jay!!
Alicia recently posted..My Favorite Ornaments!

74 Allie@LiveLaughEat December 19, 2012 at 8:19 am

CONGRATS, COURTNEY!!!!!! I must say I did not suspect, but that’s because I never do even when the hints are there. Anyway, so happy for you. What a wonderful way to ring in the new year.
Allie@LiveLaughEat recently posted..Marine Corps Marathon Race Recap

75 Laura December 19, 2012 at 8:20 am

wow, this is oh so exciting!! so happy for you!! I’d LOVE for you to do a follow up post describing how all this happened, and your experience with HA and this.. it’s amazing what just gaining a little weight will do, right?! How long did it take??! SO EXCITING!!

76 Andi December 19, 2012 at 8:22 am

Courtney, your post brought tears to my eyes! Congratulations…what wonderful news …

77 Nicole December 19, 2012 at 8:23 am

Yay yay yay!!! I know this has been a difficult journey for you, but the reward is going to be the most amazing time of your life. You’re absolutely glowing and will be a wonderful mother. Congratulations!!
Nicole recently posted..Favorite Cookie Recipes!

78 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy December 19, 2012 at 8:28 am

Congratulations! So happy for you!
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday: A New Routine

79 Liz December 19, 2012 at 8:28 am

Awww, congrats Courtney! And that Jets jersey is SO cute!

80 Sarah December 19, 2012 at 8:29 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is so excitinggggggg :)
Sarah recently posted..A day in the life and what do you eat when you’re home?

81 Lindsey December 19, 2012 at 8:32 am

Yay!! Congrats, that is SO exciting!
Lindsey recently posted..Where I’m At

82 Lindsay December 19, 2012 at 8:33 am

Congratulations Courtney! So happy for you and Jay! Excited to follow you along on this journey :)

83 Brittanie @ Three Bracelets December 19, 2012 at 8:34 am

So exciting!!!! Congratulations and I love how you announced it! The perfect Christmas gift!

XO

84 Ashley @ The North Carolina Cowgirl December 19, 2012 at 8:34 am

Congrats!! That’s awesome news! You guys will be wonderful parents!
Ashley @ The North Carolina Cowgirl recently posted..Prayer Request for Gracie

85 Dandi December 19, 2012 at 8:37 am

Ah!! I am SO excited for you all! Seriously, through reading your posts, you truly are such an amazing person and I absolutely love your blog. Congratulations again! Can’t wait for all the baby posts to start!

86 Melissa H. December 19, 2012 at 8:38 am

Oh my gooodness Courtney!!! Congratulations! So happy for you and Jay!!

87 Meredith December 19, 2012 at 8:39 am

Congratulations to you and Jay! So exciting :)
Meredith recently posted..Australia lovin’…mid december

88 Kaitlin @4loveofcarrots December 19, 2012 at 8:40 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is soo exciting!!
Kaitlin @4loveofcarrots recently posted..My experience with a Naturopathic Doctor

89 Katie December 19, 2012 at 8:45 am

Yay!!! I have never commented, but have been reading for quite awhile. I think you and Jay are such sweet people so it’s nice to see you have something so wonderful to announce! I announced my (long-awaited, very tough to achieve) pregnancy at Christmas last year with a stork ornament and my daughter was born in July. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

90 Cristina December 19, 2012 at 8:47 am

Congrats to you both!!!! This post honestly made my morning, you have been through so much and this is a huge blessing! So excited for you!

91 Kristin December 19, 2012 at 8:49 am

Congratulations Courtney! I am also a long time reader/not much of a commenter but I really look forward to reading your posts every day. :) So exciting for you and your family!

92 Christina December 19, 2012 at 8:49 am

This just made me tear up! Congratulations to you! What a wonderful Christmas gift for you guys!

93 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles December 19, 2012 at 8:52 am

That’s so exciting! Congratulations Courtney (and Jay too)! I can only imagine how thrilled you guys must be!
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..WIAW #15: Ice Cream Is A Topping.

94 Jenna | The Paleo Project December 19, 2012 at 8:55 am

So, so happy for you! Yours is one of the first blogs I ever read when I entered the blog community in 2010. I’m so happy for you and excited to see your family grow! XO Jenna
Jenna | The Paleo Project recently posted..Photography: Parallels

95 Traci December 19, 2012 at 8:55 am

Awww, congratulations! I’m so happy for you guys (I’ve been following your blog for a few years now). This must be so sweet after the journey it took to get here. Wishing you lots of lucky and happiness.

96 Sara@MagiaePasta December 19, 2012 at 8:56 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Love the adorable Christmas ornament and the tiny little Jets uniform and well, EVERYTHING about this post!!!
Sara@MagiaePasta recently posted..The Board Room

97 colleen @ thegiftofmondays December 19, 2012 at 8:56 am

yaay!!! congratulations!!! what a wonderful way to end one year and start another!!!

98 Katy December 19, 2012 at 8:57 am

OMG this is soooo exciting! I am pregnant too (due in June) and I can’t wait to hear your updates and compare :) I’m the first of my friends to get pregnant so I rely on the blog world a lot for my pregnancy girl talk! I can’t wait to follow your journey!

99 Katy December 19, 2012 at 8:59 am

Also I will say that when I read in a post you put up the other day that you hadn’t been a fan of salads lately…I suspected it haha. I am 13 weeks and just started to eat (some) veggies again!

100 Courtney December 19, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Hahaha…veggies and I have not been the best of friends these days ;)

101 Trixie December 19, 2012 at 8:58 am

Yayyyyyyy, congrats!!!! I’m so excited for both of you!!!!

102 Ashlee @ A Step in the Right Direction December 19, 2012 at 8:58 am

CONGRATS! We announced our pregnancy at Christmas last year! our lil guy was born July 28th of this year.
It is an amazing journey and you guys will love it!
I loved being pregnant!
Ashlee @ A Step in the Right Direction recently posted..Barney & Robin

103 Susanna S. December 19, 2012 at 8:58 am

Congrats!! :):):)

104 Julie December 19, 2012 at 9:01 am

AHHHHH! Congratulations to you and Jay!!!
Julie recently posted..25 DIY Gifts You Can Give Next Week

105 Audrey December 19, 2012 at 9:03 am

Whattt!!!! Omg! Congrats Courtney! So happy for you:) I love hearing that couples will be having a baby!

106 Alyssa December 19, 2012 at 9:03 am

Congratulations Courtney!!! I am so excited for you and your family!!! I have been reading your blog for a while now so I know that you have been through a lot, so you must have been beyond excited to find out about your little one!! I am also expecting a little one in June!! Again, congrats and enjoy your pregnancy :)

107 Sarah @ Blonde Bostonian December 19, 2012 at 9:05 am

Oh my goodness, Congratulations Courtney! I had a feeling this announcement was going to be coming soon, I know you two wanted children. Congrats!!
Sarah @ Blonde Bostonian recently posted..WIAW #37: Pre-Christmas

108 Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile December 19, 2012 at 9:05 am

CONGRATS!!! soooo exciting !! :D
Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..Satisfy my Craving

109 Colleen December 19, 2012 at 9:08 am

Congratulations! I’m pregnant too (due in May) so I am excited to see how everything goes for you! Enjoy the ride! :)

110 Farrah @ Fairy Healthy Life December 19, 2012 at 9:09 am

How exciting Courtney!! Congratulations! I love the way you announced it here. I wish you a healthy pregnancy!
Farrah @ Fairy Healthy Life recently posted..WIAW: Eating More When Running More

111 Amanda December 19, 2012 at 9:10 am

Congrats, Courtney! :) :) :)

112 Megan December 19, 2012 at 9:11 am

Congratulations! What a cute ornament to remind you of this happy time for years to come. :)
Megan recently posted..Puppy Chow (and A Gift For Your Co-Workers)

113 Carly December 19, 2012 at 9:11 am

YAY! Congrats to you! I’ve been reading your blog for awhile and don’t comment very often, but I felt compelled to say congrats! Looking forward to reading about your pregnancy! :)

114 Karen Jasmin December 19, 2012 at 9:14 am

Congratulations!!! Okay so I cried…I am so happy for you guys!!!
Best news ever!

115 Heather December 19, 2012 at 9:15 am

Ahhh! Congratulations!!!
Heather recently posted..Scale Tales

116 Melanie December 19, 2012 at 9:17 am

Courtney I am THRILLED for you guys! Congrats!!! Soooo happy for you!
Melanie recently posted..It’s Peanut Butter Giveaway Time!

117 Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine December 19, 2012 at 9:20 am

I am SO excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!
Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine recently posted..Today I spent the day painting

118 Elaine December 19, 2012 at 9:21 am

CONGRATS!!!!! :)
Elaine recently posted..Mint Brownie Bites

119 Angela @ Health's Angel December 19, 2012 at 9:22 am

Congratulations, Courtney! I am SO happy for you both, especially because I know just by reading your blog that you’ve been wanting this for awhile. :) !!!! I can’t wait to follow along. All the best to you! both!
Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted..Handmade Gifts

120 Clarice December 19, 2012 at 9:22 am

Congrats!!!! Your blog is one of my favorites and I look forward to reading it every day! SO excited for you two! :)

121 Amy @ Living N Learning December 19, 2012 at 9:22 am

Congratulations! As soon as I saw the family ornament I thought to myself “I bet she’s going to say something is missing.” And I was right! Enjoy this incredible time :)
Amy @ Living N Learning recently posted..Weight Loss Wednesday

122 Rachel @ For the Love of Chocolate December 19, 2012 at 9:24 am

Congratulations Courtney and the Horan family! Such a cute way to share the news. I can’t wait to read all about your pregnancy journey!
Rachel @ For the Love of Chocolate recently posted..Going Heavy + The Turkish Get Up

123 Hali D December 19, 2012 at 9:24 am

Congrats Courtney!!! Congrats to Jay, too. I’m so thrilled for you guys. You will be great parents! I was hoping to see a post like this soon. So much excitement for you guys lately!!! Congrats again!

124 Ali December 19, 2012 at 9:25 am

Congrats!! That’s awesome:)
Ali recently posted..Pregnancy Journey: Week 28

125 Marie December 19, 2012 at 9:27 am

Congrats!!!

126 Connie @ Livin' Lean December 19, 2012 at 9:28 am

Beyond excited for you two!! Congratulations!!!
Connie @ Livin’ Lean recently posted..Vitacost Giveaway!

127 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries December 19, 2012 at 9:30 am

Awww yay! You know how thrilled I am for you! What a cute way to announce it too! It will be so fun for you to have it out in the open now. :) Love you Court!
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..WIAW #65: Freeeeezing!

128 Lynn December 19, 2012 at 9:31 am

Congrats! I am so excited for you and your family!

129 Shari December 19, 2012 at 9:32 am

Congratulations! So thrilled for you! :)
Shari recently posted..Escape.

130 Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean December 19, 2012 at 9:33 am

congrats girl!
Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean recently posted..Christmas Cookie Recap

131 Ashlee December 19, 2012 at 9:33 am

OMG@ Congratulations!!!! I really thought you were the last few weeks! :-) SO happy for you guys!
Ashlee recently posted..Christmas Cutie + Pasta alla Formiana

132 Kori December 19, 2012 at 9:34 am

Amazing news! What a great Christmas present! Congrats!

133 Blogging Runner December 19, 2012 at 9:35 am

How exciting!!! Congrats! And what a cute family ornament!!
Blogging Runner recently posted..And The List Goes On …

134 Kim @ The Family Practice December 19, 2012 at 9:35 am

Congratulations! I love the baby bump snowmomma and also the little Jets jersey – what a fun way to share the news with all of us. Being pregnant was such an incredible experience, just so amazing what our bodies are capable of, just wait til that little one starts kicking! So happy for you both :)
Kim @ The Family Practice recently posted..Uniting All Aspects of Health with Yoga &ndash; a guest post

135 Melissa December 19, 2012 at 9:36 am

YAYYYY! Congrats to you and Jay! Like so many others have said, I had a feeling! Thrilled for you and your family :)
Melissa recently posted..Holiday Favorites

136 Serena December 19, 2012 at 9:37 am

Congrats! I have a little one due in July as well. Haven’t made it fully public so I’m sure you were super excited to let the cat out of the bag! Best of luck on a happy and healthy pregnancy!

137 Andrea December 19, 2012 at 9:39 am

Congratulations that is so exciting. So many new things going on with you what a great time!!

138 Steph December 19, 2012 at 9:40 am

Congratulations!! I’m due in July with my first as well – it’s such an exciting, nerve racking, amazing time. I’m so glad to hear that making a few simple lifestyle changes allowed you to heal your HA and receive the excitement of this little one :) Looking forward to following along with you over the next 6 months!

139 Missy @ Life After Morning Coffee December 19, 2012 at 9:42 am

Congratulations!!! How exciting :) I love the ornaments… so adorable!!!
Missy @ Life After Morning Coffee recently posted..Parker the Reindeer

140 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life December 19, 2012 at 9:43 am

Congrats congrats congrats girl! I was tearing up readibg this post! I have been a follower of your blog for years and years and I know how much you have wanted this! So incredibly happy for you and Jay!
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..Thanksgiving Weekend Recap

141 melissa December 19, 2012 at 9:43 am

congratulations courtney! So excited for you!
melissa recently posted..Tis the Season

142 Mary December 19, 2012 at 9:45 am

OH MY GOD! I AM SO EXCITED! THIS IS AMAZING NEWS! CONGRATS! I cannot wait to see your cute little baby..hopefully you will tell us the sex! (I am so impatient) :)

143 Alyssa December 19, 2012 at 9:45 am

Congratulations! I’ve been reading your blog for some time now and I am very happy for you and Jay! You will be a beautiful happy family :) Thank you for sharing with all of us! :)

144 Mallory December 19, 2012 at 9:47 am

Had a feeling after reading last night that this was the post I would see this morning! Soooo happy and excited for you!

145 Jessica December 19, 2012 at 9:48 am

CONGRATS!!!!! As a new mom (I have a 3 month old), I can tell you it is AMAZING!! You will be great parents and Cody will be a fantastic brother :)

146 Calee December 19, 2012 at 9:48 am

Congratulations, Courtney!!! This is great news.
Calee recently posted..WIAW: #plantbased + Protein Showdown

147 Jill December 19, 2012 at 9:49 am

Congrats! I am so excited for you! I was hoping we would get a post like this from you soon.

148 Nicole December 19, 2012 at 9:50 am

Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! What exciting news – I am so happy for you and your husband! And what a fun way to make the baby announcement!

149 Beks December 19, 2012 at 9:52 am

Congratulations, Courtney and Jay! That’s fantastic!

150 Elizabeth @ Southern Color December 19, 2012 at 9:53 am

Congrats! What a perfect Christmas gift :)
Elizabeth @ Southern Color recently posted..DIY Christmas Cookie Tin

151 Jessie December 19, 2012 at 9:53 am

Congratulations! I love reading your blog and am so excited for you! And what a cute way to announce the news :)!

152 Alexandra December 19, 2012 at 9:55 am

CONGRATS!!! After everything that you have been through I can only imagine how thrilled and grateful you are!! What a blessing!! Best Christmas gift ever huh?

153 Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats December 19, 2012 at 9:55 am

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG this is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!! It seems like this has been something you guys have been hoping for for a while now (at least if I’m any good at reading into hints) and I’m so happy for you both. What a big change!! Yayyyy!!
Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats recently posted..My fun-filled, Christmas-themed, DIY weekend

154 Jackie December 19, 2012 at 9:55 am

Although I do not comment that much, I have been reading your blog for a few years now and have always looked forward to reading your posts everyday. After everything you have been through the past few months, I can’t express how happy I am for you. CONGRATS to you & Jay! You deserve this and I can’t wait to read in the upcoming months about baby tooth :)

155 Elana December 19, 2012 at 9:55 am

CONGRATS COURTNEY!!! Soo happy for you and Jay!!!

156 Val December 19, 2012 at 9:57 am

Congrats! I’m a long time reader, never posted before, but yours is my favorite blog to read everyday- you just seem so real and down to earth, with reasonable goals, expectations and seem to be someone who knows to have fun in life, etc…and from what I’ve gathered from reading over the years this news couldn’t happen to a nicer couple. So, just wanted to pop in and say congratulations!

157 Laura December 19, 2012 at 9:57 am

Awww Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you guys! :D

158 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More December 19, 2012 at 9:57 am

YAY! Congrats!! When I saw the post title, I was hoping that was what it meant!! Congrats!!!! :)

159 Mary @foodandfunontherun December 19, 2012 at 9:58 am

Congratulations Courtney! What a fun way to announce it! So so cute!

160 Krystina December 19, 2012 at 9:58 am

OMG Congratulations!! That is such exciting news!! I am very happy for you both!!

161 Kate December 19, 2012 at 9:59 am

Congratulations!!!!

162 Claire December 19, 2012 at 9:59 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!! AH that is SO exciting! You’ll be an awesome mommy!
Claire recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday

163 Beth December 19, 2012 at 10:03 am

Congratulations, how wonderful!
Beth recently posted..Holiday Recycling Guide of Wrapping &amp; More: Where Can I Wednesday?

164 Sabrina December 19, 2012 at 10:04 am

Congratulations Courtney! You are going to love being a mom. Best of luck!

165 Olivia @ Liv Lives Life December 19, 2012 at 10:07 am

Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS! That’s so exciting!!! What a fun way to announce it! :-)
Olivia @ Liv Lives Life recently posted..Last Days in London

166 Fizz @fizzsbizz December 19, 2012 at 10:09 am

Congratulations!!!
That’s such amazing news.
Fizz @fizzsbizz recently posted..Half Moon Bay, Adventure Day!

167 Natasha December 19, 2012 at 10:11 am

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congratulations Courtney!!! So many new things in your life as of late that seem to be opening all sorts of new doors for you!
Natasha recently posted..Where’s My Head At?

168 Serendipity December 19, 2012 at 10:11 am

Congratulations to you and Jay! What wonderful news– and what a clever way to announce it! Hope you’re feeling well. I’m looking forward to following your pregnancy on the blog!

169 Megan S. December 19, 2012 at 10:12 am

Congrats!! So happy that everything worked out health wise for you to have such a wonderful miracle come into your lives next year!

170 Shelby December 19, 2012 at 10:12 am

YAYYYYY!!!!!! What a blessing!!!!!
Shelby recently posted..Guilt-free Blueberry Banana Bread

171 Angela I. December 19, 2012 at 10:13 am

Congratulations, Courtney! What a wonderful Christmas gift.

172 Amanda B. December 19, 2012 at 10:13 am

I think we’ve all been anticipating this post for a while now! ;)

Congratulations!!!
Amanda B. recently posted..Things Making Me Happy This Week 12.4

173 janetha December 19, 2012 at 10:14 am

congrats baberoo

174 RunEatRepeat December 19, 2012 at 10:15 am

Congratulations!!!
RunEatRepeat recently posted..Disneyland for the Holidays

175 Natalie @ Free Range Human December 19, 2012 at 10:15 am

I just knew that’s where this post was going!!! Congratulations! I am thrilled for both of you, and I cannot wait to watch you chronicle this journey!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..Never A Loss For Words!

176 Karen December 19, 2012 at 10:15 am

YAY!! Congrats!! So excited for you and Jay! You will make an amazing mom!!

177 Kerry @ Totes My Oats December 19, 2012 at 10:15 am

CONGRATULATIONS! I’m so emotional, this post made me tear up! SO happy for you guys!!!
Kerry @ Totes My Oats recently posted..WIAW: What I Wish I Didn’t

178 Katie @ KatieEnPursuit December 19, 2012 at 10:16 am

This is simply awesome news! Congrats to you & Jay! That ornament is too precious!
Katie @ KatieEnPursuit recently posted..WIAW — Say Cheese!

179 caitlin December 19, 2012 at 10:17 am

what a surprise! ive been reading for awhile and im so giddy and happy for you!!!! what a cute ornament! cant wait to read the journey with you :)

180 kristin December 19, 2012 at 10:17 am

OH MY GOSH!!!! WOW I am so incredibly happy for you two! What a great Christmas surprise. Congrats girl.

181 Amanda @ .running with spoons. December 19, 2012 at 10:17 am

Oh Courtney, congratulations to you and Jay! I know how hard you’ve been working to get your body back to a good place, and I couldn’t be happier for you!
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... 25 days of christmas, 10 through 18 .

182 Karleen December 19, 2012 at 10:18 am

Omg!!!! Congrats Courtney!!!! So happy for you and your hubby! Looking forward to your updates this coming year! What a great Xmas present

183 Jill December 19, 2012 at 10:19 am

Congratulations Courtney and Jay!!!! I am honestly so very happy for you :)

184 Chelsea December 19, 2012 at 10:23 am

Ahhhhh!!!! That is so amazing! So happy for you. Long time reader, and your blog has been my absolute favourite for a long time. You seem so genuine and real, and it makes you so relatable. Out of all the “baby on the way” posts that have been going around recently, I am the most excited about this one! Congrats!!

185 Rachel December 19, 2012 at 10:24 am

I saw this on instagram and couldn’t be happier for you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! :D
Rachel recently posted..Big Girl Job Interview

186 Katie December 19, 2012 at 10:24 am

Congratulations Courtney!!! So happy for both of you and Jay :)

187 Lindsay A December 19, 2012 at 10:25 am

Ahhhhh!!!! Congratulations! So happy for you! I just got chills! I know you must be the most excited momma to be ever!

188 Michaela December 19, 2012 at 10:25 am

Congratulations! Having a child is the most amazing experience, there is nothing like being a mommy! You will be a great mother! So many awesome changes going on in your life! Enjoy every second of everything!

189 Kristin December 19, 2012 at 10:26 am

Congratulations Courtney!!
I am so thrilled for your family. What wonderful news!!

190 HELEN December 19, 2012 at 10:26 am

Congratulations to you and Jay! This is the PERFECT Christmas present for your family :)
HELEN recently posted..Sneak peek from our amazing photographer <3 – Christina…

191 emily December 19, 2012 at 10:26 am

Congratulations Courtney!!! So, so happy for you!!! We’re expecting our first in April, so I’m looking forward to hearing all about your pregnancy!! :)

192 stephanie**s December 19, 2012 at 10:27 am

YAY CONGRATS! I had a feeling for a few weeks now you might be, not sure why. But then I’d see the strategic placement of alcoholic beverages and figured no way! :) so happy for you guys! cant wait to follow this journey!

193 Nicole G. December 19, 2012 at 10:28 am

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!! :)

194 Chelsea @ Cardio and Cocktails December 19, 2012 at 10:29 am

I can’t wait to read all your posts about this new journey that you’re starting on!
Chelsea @ Cardio and Cocktails recently posted..Christmas Pajama Party

195 Shay M. December 19, 2012 at 10:29 am

Awwww, Congratulations!!!

196 Amanda December 19, 2012 at 10:30 am

You’re such a wonderful person and I couldn’t be happier for you!

197 Molly @ happy&healthy December 19, 2012 at 10:31 am

Oh my goodness congrats!!! I’m so happy for you and cannot wait I hear about your journey!
Molly @ happy&healthy recently posted..Farm Recap + Roadtrip {Liebster Questions&Nominations}

198 Lea @ Greens and Coffee Beans December 19, 2012 at 10:32 am

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you!
Lea @ Greens and Coffee Beans recently posted..The Gobbler 5K

199 Megan December 19, 2012 at 10:33 am

Oh my, so exciting! Congratulations :D
Megan recently posted..Let’s make the most of the Night like we’re gonna die Young

200 maria @ lift love life December 19, 2012 at 10:34 am

CONGRATS!!!! I am so ridiculously excited for you, I know that this is what you’ve been wanting and you deserve it. Pregnancy is a beautiful journey and you’re going to love it! Can’t wait to hear more about it and I’m excited to be on the same journey at the same time as a lot of my favorite bloggers :)

201 Amy @Macncheesenpeas December 19, 2012 at 10:35 am

Omg Courtney Congrats!!! such wonderful news!!! You are going to be a great mom :) Can’t wait to read all about your pregnancy!
Amy @Macncheesenpeas recently posted..Yoga Playlist

202 Britt December 19, 2012 at 10:36 am

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
So excited for you!!!!!! Wow!!! That is so awesome :)
Please do more updates on your pregnancy as you progress…dr’s appointments, ultrasounds, baby clothing hauls, showers, the WORKS!!

(Ok I am a little too excited!)

203 Heather December 19, 2012 at 10:38 am

CONGRATS GIRL!
By the way, I think we are long lost twins. You sound just like me with putting up the tree black Friday and getting new ornaments and how much you love putting them up and remembering the fun times when you got them! I can’t wait to follow along with your pregnancy!
Heather recently posted..Stay Connected

204 Patty December 19, 2012 at 10:38 am

Congratulations Courtney! So very happy for you. I wish you the best of luck!

205 Lyric December 19, 2012 at 10:42 am

YAY, Congrats Court!!
Lyric recently posted..Stir-Fry Is The Way To Go.

206 Heather @ My Inner Butterfly December 19, 2012 at 10:44 am

Congratulations!! What a great Christmas present!!! I’ve been a reader of your blog for quite some time now, but thought I’d stop being a lurker to congratulate you! :)
Heather @ My Inner Butterfly recently posted..Making Myself Sick

207 Shanna, like Banana December 19, 2012 at 10:45 am

Congrats, congrats, congrats! This is the most amazing news. I am so happy for you. I had a wee bit of a suspicion, so I’m so glad it’s true!

Get ready for an amazing journey my friend!

If you need anything, let me know..
Shanna, like Banana recently posted..Shoes-Day Tuesday!

208 Brigitt December 19, 2012 at 10:45 am

Wow Courtney!! Congratulations to you both. Such exciting news for your whole family. Best wishes to you during this exciting time!!
Brigitt recently posted..Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark

209 Kristy @ Kristy's Health Revolution December 19, 2012 at 10:47 am

I LOVE THESE!!!

Seriously, my favorite thing ever when someone announces their pregnancy on a blog I read regularly. I have tears in my eyes for you. What a special Christmas present! Congratulations, Courtney and Jay!
Kristy @ Kristy’s Health Revolution recently posted..The Liebster Blog Award

210 Carol T. December 19, 2012 at 10:48 am

Oh my goodness….. congratulations….what wonderful news. Happy Holidays to you and your family

211 kristina December 19, 2012 at 10:49 am

So excited for you and your little family! Congratulations!

212 Molly @ Just Your Average Athlete December 19, 2012 at 10:49 am

AWWWWWW, CONGRATULATIONS! Oh my gosh, that’s so exciting!! I’m so happy for you & Jay :)
Molly @ Just Your Average Athlete recently posted..Treadmill Speed Interval Workout

213 Danielle December 19, 2012 at 10:53 am

Congratulations! This is so exciting for you. A new job and now a baby on the way!
Danielle recently posted..Scarves for Italy

214 Alex @ Healthy Life Happy Wife December 19, 2012 at 10:56 am

Congratulations! How exciting :) What a happy Christmas surprise! Looking forward to reading all about it!
Alex @ Healthy Life Happy Wife recently posted..Spicy Sunflower Noodles

215 Nicole @ livingthesweetlifestl.wordpress.com December 19, 2012 at 10:57 am

Oh my goodness…so excited for you guys! Cute way to reveal.
Nicole @ livingthesweetlifestl.wordpress.com recently posted..Gingerbread lane

216 Coco December 19, 2012 at 10:59 am

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I’ve been reading for years and this is incredible!
Coco recently posted..Blogging Day of Silence and Remembrance

217 April Miller-Rose December 19, 2012 at 11:00 am

Oh MY GOODNESS!! Congratulations!! I have seriously been waiting for this day ever since I fell in love with you and your blog!! This is incredible! Congratulations to you and jay! This is definitely a life changing post and i cannot wait to watch and read the progress of your pregnancy! I’m so happy for you two! I wish i could give you a hug personally! :)

218 Clare @ Fitting It All In December 19, 2012 at 11:02 am

I. AM. SO. EXCITEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how hard you’ve worked and how much you want this. You’ll be a great mother! Can’t wait to hear more.
Clare @ Fitting It All In recently posted..Workout Resources

219 erin m. December 19, 2012 at 11:03 am

Congratulations!!!!

220 Jennifer December 19, 2012 at 11:04 am

So HAPPY for you both! You’ll be an amazing mom. Honestly as a mom of a 2 year old little boy. It is a love/joy you truly never have known. It’s like life never had this much meaning until having him…and I am madly in LOVE with my husband.

221 Karen December 19, 2012 at 11:04 am

CONGRATS That is so amazing and I wish you all the best best you and the lil munchkin! You are such a positive light in the blog world.

I had to type this here because I had to get it out -
I took 2 pregnancy tests this morning and both positive.. going on my lunch from work to the walk in to do blood work to confirm.. I cannot wait to tell my hubby christmas morning I am going to get him an ornament too and stuff it at the bottom of his stocking

222 Celina December 19, 2012 at 11:06 am

The best christmas gift of all…the gift of new life! Congrats :)

223 Jolynn December 19, 2012 at 11:07 am

Ah yay!!! Congratulations!!!
Jolynn recently posted..Pumpkin Beef Soup

224 Janay @ Ranch Lickin' Good December 19, 2012 at 11:08 am

That’s so exciting!! Congratulations!!
Janay @ Ranch Lickin’ Good recently posted..Jumping on the Survey Bandwagon! – Christmas Survey

225 Brooke@BittersweetBrooke December 19, 2012 at 11:13 am

I had a sneaking suspicion lately that you were pregnant! Congrats! So very exciting.
Brooke@BittersweetBrooke recently posted..I’ve got the Bug!

226 Melanie @ Just Some Salt and Pepper December 19, 2012 at 11:15 am

Congratulations!!!! That’s so exciting for you!! What a great Christmas present!
Melanie @ Just Some Salt and Pepper recently posted..Apple-Cranberry Crumble

227 Kristin M December 19, 2012 at 11:16 am

Congratulations Courtney and Jay!! What a wonderful blessing!!! I am long time reader so I am SO happy for you!! Can’t wait to hear how you found out and how you told your family (if you want to share that is) :)
Congrats again! What an exiting time for you guys!!

228 Julie @ Swim Bike Running on Empty December 19, 2012 at 11:17 am

Congratulations on the little one! You both must be so excited :) Can’t wait to follow the journey!

229 Taylor December 19, 2012 at 11:20 am

Courtney I am SO excited for the two (well, three including Cody!) of you!

I need to tell you that this news is such a motivation and inspiration for myself and I’m sure so many others; your body was at a point where you weren’t sure if you would be able to have children, but you pulled yourself up by the bootstraps and helped to heal your body and bring it back to optimal health – needless to say, you are a very, VERY strong woman<3

230 Jess December 19, 2012 at 11:20 am

Ahhh congrats! I just came very close to spitting out my coffee mid sip all over my computer screen hahaha, I was not expecting that! You and Jay are going to be such amazing parents, that baby is already so blessed <3 So glad to finally hear some good news amidst all this tragedy!

231 Sarah December 19, 2012 at 11:24 am

Congratulations Courtney!!!

I read your blog everyday and am sooo excited for you guys! Such an awesome way to start of the holiday season and the new year!!

232 Jane {In the Pink and Green} December 19, 2012 at 11:24 am

Contgrats Courtney!! That’s so exciting :) I can’t wait to follow your journey, you’re going to be an awesome mom!! So happy for you!!
Jane {In the Pink and Green} recently posted..White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies

233 Jennifer Dunham December 19, 2012 at 11:27 am

Congratulations! Have been reading for awhile and following your ups and downs and so happy the outcome is so fantastic!! Congratulations!! Enjoy this time!!

234 Bethany December 19, 2012 at 11:28 am

AHH! Congrats Courtney! So happy for you! :)

235 Marilyn December 19, 2012 at 11:28 am

What wonderful news!! Congratulations!

236 Christina December 19, 2012 at 11:33 am

Congratulations Courtney! I’m a long time reader and just know you’ll be a wonderful mother. So much to be excited for during this holiday season. I would LOVE it if you wrote about your pregnancy along the way as part of your blog…even if you don’t think everyone will be interested, another blog I read set up a separate page for family and pregnancy updates and I’ve loved following along. Best of luck during your pregnancy and beyond!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!

237 Meghan @ After the Ivy League December 19, 2012 at 11:36 am

CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you guys! Best Christmas present you could ever dream of!!
Meghan @ After the Ivy League recently posted..No Words

238 Thais @ Eats n Miles December 19, 2012 at 11:36 am

Congrats Courtney!!! Such wonderful news!!! I´ve been a reader for a while now and am so excited for you! You´re going to be a great mom! Please post pregnancy updates, we would love to hear from you and baby!! :)
Thais @ Eats n Miles recently posted..Back from Baires

239 Lauren @ Sugar Coated Sisters December 19, 2012 at 11:37 am

CONGRATULATIONS COURTNEY AND JAY! So happy for the two of you!
Lauren @ Sugar Coated Sisters recently posted..WIAW 12/19: Following the Rules

240 Emily December 19, 2012 at 11:37 am

Ahhhh!! I’m so SO excited for you! You will be a great mom! Congrats to you and Jay!! <3

241 Molly@This Life Is Sparkling December 19, 2012 at 11:38 am

Ah! I KNEW it! Congratulations!

242 Leslie December 19, 2012 at 11:39 am

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Congratulations!!! :) :) I hope you aren’t feeling icky and just loving pregnancy. It’s the best! I’m at 23 weeks and am loving every moment, especially finding out gender and laying in bed at night with my tea and she starts doing her ballet routine in my belly. NOTHING turns your day around than that little pitter patter. I’m so happy for you guys!
Leslie recently posted..It’s beginning…

243 Lauren December 19, 2012 at 11:40 am

Congratulations, Court! What a blessing for you and your family. Wishing you all the best and joy as you prepare for your little one!

244 Colorado Gal December 19, 2012 at 11:40 am

Congrats Courtney!!
Colorado Gal recently posted..$125 Giveaway to Road Runner Sports!

245 Julie December 19, 2012 at 11:42 am

Wow Congrats, what amazing news! The ornament is adorable and will be a great memory down the road :)
Julie recently posted..Finding a Passion

246 jessica simon December 19, 2012 at 11:42 am

OHHHH! Congrats to you and Jay! That is so exciting!

247 Kathleen December 19, 2012 at 11:43 am

As soon as I saw the title of your post two thoughts came to mind … one was that you were giving up blogging :( or two, you were pregnant. So glad to hear you’re pregnant and not giving up blogging. Congratulations!!! Very happy for you :)

248 Stephanie Abbott December 19, 2012 at 11:44 am

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!!!! SO excited for you two!!!!!!! :D

249 Janet December 19, 2012 at 11:45 am

Hi Courtney! I’ve been reading your blog for a very long time and have never commented but I love reading your blog and I just wanted to say Congratulations to you and Jay ! :)

250 cami December 19, 2012 at 11:45 am

CONGRATULATIONS courtney!!!! thats awesome =)

251 Sarah December 19, 2012 at 11:47 am

I feel like I just found out a good friend was pregnant! Sounds crazy but I’ve been reading your blog so long I’m so happy for you! CONGRATS :)

252 Jessica December 19, 2012 at 11:48 am

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! :)

253 Michelle Levine December 19, 2012 at 11:49 am

New job AND baby on the way! Exciting things on the horizon! Congrats ;)
Michelle Levine recently posted..Worthwhile reads from the web this week

254 Hillary | Nutrition Nut on the Run December 19, 2012 at 11:50 am

Congratulations, Court (& jay)!

I am exciting for baby bump posts… and I just love that ornament — too cute!!

Sending good thoughts your way for an easy pregnancy :)
Hillary | Nutrition Nut on the Run recently posted..To Race or to R.I.C.E.

255 Leigh H December 19, 2012 at 11:50 am

CONGRATULATIONS! I’m also expecting my second child in July! I can’t wait to hear the updates along the way! It’s such an exciting time in your life!!

256 Tina December 19, 2012 at 11:50 am

Congrats Courtney!! So happy for you guys.

257 Katie G December 19, 2012 at 11:52 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAH OMG OMG OMGGGG!!! :D CONGRATS COURTNEY! I’ve been reading for so long now and my face just lit up reading this!! I’m so so hapy for you I cannot stop smiling!!
WE NEED DETAILS PLEASE . oh my goodness this is so exciting, congrats again!

258 Karlee December 19, 2012 at 11:54 am

CONGRATS!!! (I have been secretly waiting for you to announce this :P). That is so amazing. I can’t wait to read all about your journey :)

You are going to be an amazing mommy :)

259 Debbie (Accidently Delish) December 19, 2012 at 11:59 am

omg courtney that is amazing!!! congratulations!! how exciting!!

260 Kate December 19, 2012 at 12:03 pm

OH MY GOSH my stomach was rising up in my throat because if you weren’t going to announce you were pregnant i was going to be so upset hahaah CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

261 BakingSuit December 19, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Aw congrats! Such fun.
BakingSuit recently posted..I always find my way back

262 Trisha December 19, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Aww, congratulations. This is a wonderful post. Happy Holidays to your family of four. :)
Trisha recently posted..Friday Fluff

263 Rachel S. December 19, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Congrats That is AWESOME!

264 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers December 19, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you both!!!!!!!!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..NY Deli Rye Bead – 5 Minutes A Day

265 Janice December 19, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Congrats Courtney! I am so happy for you and Jay, and can’t wait to hear more about your pregnancy and preperations for “Baby Tooth”! Merry Christmas!

266 Steph @ StephSnacks December 19, 2012 at 12:07 pm

YAY Courtney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! What a merry Christmas :D
Steph @ StephSnacks recently posted..This Is Our Reality

267 Christa December 19, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Congratulations!! You guys are going to be awesome parents! And I’m sure Cody will be an equally awesome big brother ;)

268 Jenn December 19, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!

269 Amy Risner December 19, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Courtney,
I have tears (of joy) in my eyes right now for you. You have gone through so much with your HA and all the things that come with it. I can’t even put it into words how excited and happy I am for you. You and Jay deserve this so, so much! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and CONGRATULATIONS!!
Amy

270 Lauren December 19, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Congratulations!!!!! I’m a longtime reader and I know how much you’ve been working to make this happen. You’re an inspiration and I can’t think of anyone who deserves this more!!

271 Teri December 19, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Congrats Courtney and Jay! A perfect time for baby news…you two will be wonderful parents. I am looking forward to all your baby updates!

272 Heather December 19, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Congratulations!!! I have been reading and loving your blog for some time and have been praying for a post like this ever since hearing about HA diagnosis! I hope things are going well for you and not too much sickness! Also, congrats on your new job! I hope to hear (officially) what you will be doing there!! Merry Christmas!!

273 Jessie December 19, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!

274 Tracey December 19, 2012 at 12:19 pm

So excited for you and Jay and congratulations! You will be wonderful parents and I’m so happy you have overcome your HA diagnosis!

275 Smile December 19, 2012 at 12:19 pm

I knew it! All the not so healthy choices that you were finally enjoying and the lack of drinks made me think for sure you were prego……also hope you can’t get out of that all inclusive

276 Gigi December 19, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Congrats Courtney!!! Long time reader (since the blog was a baby! ;)) and just want to say coming to your blog everyday really makes my day! You are such an inspiration, and I am so excited to hear this news!!! :)

277 Smile December 19, 2012 at 12:22 pm

I meant can….not fun to be in Mexico when pregnant!

278 Courtney December 19, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Oh, we’re still planning on going! I won’t be the only pregnant one in our group :)

279 Amanda December 19, 2012 at 12:24 pm

congratulations!!!!

280 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake December 19, 2012 at 12:25 pm

CONGRATS! I was so excited reading this post because I knew what HAD to be coming at the end!!! So, so excited for you! :-)
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Tuesday Confections via Instagram

281 Rachel {studio cuisine} December 19, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Congratulations Courtney! Such fantastic news!
Rachel {studio cuisine} recently posted..A Microwave-Friendly Breakfast

282 Gabrielle December 19, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you and Jay :) Wish you all the best xx

283 michelle kim December 19, 2012 at 12:27 pm

OMG OMG OMG! YAAAAAAY!
Awwww I’m so happy and excited for you guys :D :D
When you asked, “can you tell what’s missing?” I got CHILLS up my spine because I was so excited! Hehehe
michelle kim recently posted..Yoga’s Tough

284 Kim December 19, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Congrats!!!!!! I’ve been reading for a long time and I know you were so excited to start a family!
Kim recently posted..Back In Action

285 Annette@FitnessPerks December 19, 2012 at 12:38 pm

OHHHH my goodness!! CONGRATS!!!! SOOOOO exciting!
Annette@FitnessPerks recently posted..4 Ways to Curb Emotional Eating + fitmixer Updates

286 Anne Marie @ Rocky Road Running December 19, 2012 at 12:39 pm

This is fantastic – LIFE CHANGING – news!!! Congratulations Courtney, you are going to be a great mom, I can’t wait to read all about it!! xoxo
Anne Marie @ Rocky Road Running recently posted..Baby, we were Born to Run

287 Jen M. December 19, 2012 at 12:39 pm

YAY!!! How exciting!!! So happy for you guys!!!!!

288 crystal d. December 19, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Yay!!! I am so happy for you and Jay!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I am 7 months pregnant with our first (a little boy!!) and it is just so exciting. Everyday is a new adventure but it is an adventure that I am enjoying and everyday I look forward to what new changes my body is going through. It seems like a lot of the blogs I read the woman either just had a baby or are preggers and it is fun to be able to add your blog to that list!! Again congrats to you and Jay (and Cody too!!) and I can’t wait to read more details on how things are going and to someday see Baby Tooth!! P.S. I haven’t done it yet but I keep meaning to order that preggers snowman ornament!!!! Too freaking cute!!!

289 TessaJ December 19, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Congratulations Courtney! It’s going to be a fun journey!

290 Megan@funsizedfitness December 19, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Congratulations!!!!
Megan@funsizedfitness recently posted..Thank You, Everyone

291 Julie December 19, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Congrats!!!! You two will make one gorgeous baby :)

292 Jillian @ Sprinkle Massacre December 19, 2012 at 12:44 pm

COURTNEY! CONGRATULATIONS! I was waiting for this post for a long time. I am so excited for you and Jay – you are going to be such a great Mom! :) When are you due???
Jillian @ Sprinkle Massacre recently posted..Chobani SOHO, Physique 57, and an Olympic Silver Medalist

293 Stefanie @ Thin Vegetarian December 19, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Wow, that is fantastic; congratulations!
Stefanie @ Thin Vegetarian recently posted..Gutter Ball

294 Kaelin December 19, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Congrats to you and Jay!!! I wondered if you were pregnant… and now a new job and a baby! 2013 will be a great year for your family!!! :)

295 Jennifer December 19, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Congratulations!!!!!!!! That is so exciting and such wonderful news around the holidays, especially with the stuff you went through several months back with HA!!

296 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction December 19, 2012 at 1:00 pm

OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THE CUTEST BABY I KNOW IT!!!! Can’t wait for updates!!! Will you find out the sex?!
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..Holiday Gift Guide

297 Taylor @glutenfreemamalemay December 19, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I have been reading your blog for a while now, and have never commented. But this post gave me goose bumps :) In the wake of everything that has happened in our world lately, what a joy to welcome some good news :) So very happy for you and yours :) Happy Holidays!!
Taylor @glutenfreemamalemay recently posted..Day 69 – A Day of Silence

298 Alexa December 19, 2012 at 1:06 pm

OMG congrats!!!!!!! i bet this is the best Christmas present ever!!! you will be the perfect mother :)

299 Katie December 19, 2012 at 1:12 pm

CONGRATS!!!!
Katie recently posted..Christmas Shopping and Make-Your-Own Pizzas

300 Brooke @ Running In Heels December 19, 2012 at 1:22 pm

OMG!! So excited for you!!! Congrats girl!!
Brooke @ Running In Heels recently posted..Sipping On Christmas

301 Annie December 19, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Congrats to you! What wonderful news! Longtime reader-first time commenter! I am due July w/ our first as well :)

302 Lizzie December 19, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Congratulations! That is SO exciting. What a perfect Christmas gift you and Jay are getting!
Lizzie recently posted..Happy Birthday, MB!

303 Hannah December 19, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Congratulations!

304 Juile December 19, 2012 at 1:27 pm

My mouth literally dropped when reading this …CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you and your little one on the way! You will be a great mom!

305 Mary Burns December 19, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Congratulations!!!

306 olviya@servingsisters.com December 19, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Congratulations!!
olviya@servingsisters.com recently posted..Thursday Things

307 erica December 19, 2012 at 1:34 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
erica recently posted..Pick me up

308 Melissa December 19, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Congratulations!! I had wondered if this would be coming soon, that’s so exciting :) you’ll be a great mom, and I LOVE the little Jets jersey as a fellow fan!
Melissa recently posted..MIA

309 Jessamy @ The Rambling Asian December 19, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!! That is so exciting! I know you and Jay will be wonderfully, amazing parents and I bet Cody will be a great help.

P.S. love the little jersey!
Jessamy @ The Rambling Asian recently posted..Cranberry Bars

310 hayley December 19, 2012 at 1:47 pm

oh my goodness! i got chills reading this :) congrats to you and jay!!

311 Jentry Nielsen December 19, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Oh my goodness!!!! This is awesome news! I am so excited and happy for you two! CONGRATULATIONS! What a cute jersey too! :)

312 Bryna December 19, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Congratulations! I had a feeling that you were pregnant and I am very excited to hear and see your journey with the pregnancy!

P.S. How did you tell Jay?

313 lindsay @ fuel my family December 19, 2012 at 1:59 pm

AW congrats! Being pregnant is amazing (once you get past the all day sickness!). Enjoy every second, even when you feel like crap. Even though i had terrible sickness for the first 20 weeks i always appreciated it since I knew it was a good sign of a strong pregnancy!
lindsay @ fuel my family recently posted..Together Again, As It Should be

314 Heather December 19, 2012 at 2:00 pm

OMG! How exciting, congrats!

315 Alexandrina December 19, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Congratulations!! Yay! :D
Alexandrina recently posted..It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

316 Cindy December 19, 2012 at 2:03 pm

OMG that is SO exciting! I can’t wait to read all of your future posts!!!! :)

317 Mary wise December 19, 2012 at 2:09 pm

I’ve been following your blog for months and LOVE it. I am sooooo excited you and Jay! Congrats!!

318 Rachel@Running Daze December 19, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Oh my goodness how exciting! Congrats to you both! (That jersey is adorable by the way)
Rachel@Running Daze recently posted..Head for the Hills

319 Jen December 19, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Oh My Goodness Courtney!!!!! Long time reader and commenter here….CONGRATULATIONS X1238926178596!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you and Jay!!

320 kelly December 19, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Congrats!!!

321 Alison December 19, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Oh my gosh my jaw dropped when I read this!! Congratulations! So excited for you both! Love the ornament :)

322 Heather @ For the Love of Kale December 19, 2012 at 2:35 pm

SO happy for you, Courtney! <3 I know how long and tough of a road it was to get things movin' with your body and I want you to know that I so admire you for being so open and honest. You've encouraged me in my own journey to getting my period back (still working on it! I'll get there!). You're going to have such a stunning baby! xo
Heather @ For the Love of Kale recently posted..Product I’m Loving: NRG Matrix & GIVEAWAY!

323 kat December 19, 2012 at 2:39 pm

how wonderful! congrats! you’ll be a great mom

324 Yellow Haired Girl December 19, 2012 at 2:40 pm

I just squealed. Congratulations guys!!!

325 Meaghan V. December 19, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Congratulations, Courtney! It took me over 5 years to get pregnant with my first child; I know the joy you must be feeling! My sons are now 6 & 3, and I am thankful everyday that I am lucky enough to be their mom. Enjoy!

326 Bethany @ Accidental Intentions December 19, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Congratulations, Courtney!! I’m so happy for you and Jay!
Bethany @ Accidental Intentions recently posted..Playing Hotel

327 Miranda @ Miranda's Munchies December 19, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Congratulations!!! What wonderful Christmas news :) Best wishes to you and your ENTIRE family <3
Miranda @ Miranda’s Munchies recently posted..Mind Munchies: Book Review of The Winter Palace

328 Hannah R. December 19, 2012 at 2:50 pm

How awesome!! Congrats to you both!

329 Mariska December 19, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you! Especially after all you’ve been through. I know you’ve gone through a very difficult time and I’m so happy that you finally got pregnant! I’m really looking forward to all your stories about your pregnancy and can’t wait to see your little one in july. xo

330 Angie December 19, 2012 at 2:58 pm

OMG!! Congratulations!! i’ve recently just fallen in love with your blog and have been spending a lot of time reading older posts!!! :) That’s AWESOME!! I’m pregnant with our first little baby (girl) in February!!! SO excited for you!

331 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat December 19, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Baby tooth – I’ve been WAITING for this announcement! :) Congrats to you both, what a wonderful gift after all of your struggles!
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Being Flexible with Food Choices

332 cathy December 19, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Congratulations!!

333 Alycia December 19, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Congratulations! I’m so glad everything worked out for you. You’ll be a fantastic mom!

334 Anna December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Congratulations to you and Jay, Courtney! Thank you for sharing your amazing life with us! You were the first healthy living blog I stumbled upon and after that, there was no going back! I was hooked :) Happy holidays!

335 Kelly December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm

OH MY GOSH I’M SO EXCITED FOR YOU

336 Marie December 19, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Yay! Congrats. I am so happy for you both. I love hearing news like this and can’t wait to share in your journey and to see the little one later! I will definitely pray for you and the baby! ;) yay!!!

337 Lisa December 19, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Oh my gosh! Congrats Courtney! This is amazing news!!
Lisa recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday

338 Jaime D. December 19, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I am due with our first in Feb so I know the feeling!!

339 Kristen @ notsodomesticated December 19, 2012 at 3:36 pm

I sooo had a feeling! When you mentioned the other day that you weren’t wanting salads recently, I was going to comment and say “Maybe you’re pregnant!” Because I couldn’t go near salad for about the first 14 weeks of my pregnancy! ;)

Congratulations to you! I am so so happy for you and your husband. If you ever want to talk pregnancy, email me! Me and Ash (from Food and Fitness Diaries) are due just one day apart, and we text each other all the time to talk about this stuff. We’d love to include you in our conversations!! :)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..24 Weeks: Bathing suit shopping while pregnant should be illegal.

340 Shannon December 19, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Congratulations, Courtney!! How exciting :) I am so happy for you and your family. I can’t wait to hear all about your journey. Happy Holidays!

341 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl December 19, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Congratulations!! What a perfect Christmas gift!! :)
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Vegetarian Taco Pizza

342 Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio December 19, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I am so happy for y’all!! Congratulations.
Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio recently posted..WIAW: Rejuvenating the Soul

343 Katie December 19, 2012 at 3:54 pm

That’s so exciting!!!! It’s funny how incredibly happy I feel for you even though I’ve never even met you. Congratulations!
Katie recently posted..My Favorite CHRISTMAS Things: Part 1

344 Eva December 19, 2012 at 3:54 pm

I’ve read your blog for quite a while now and never commented, but I think now is the perfect time to start! Congratulations! I’m also expecting in July, so I look forward to hearing about your experiences!

345 Molly L December 19, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I think this may be my first time commenting but YAY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congratulations! And also I have to add that this was probably the most creative way to announce it! I kept on thinking, what is so life changing about a christmas tree haha! And then to see the ornament… just, AMAZING!

346 sherry December 19, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Congrats! So happy for the both of you. You two will be amazing parents.

Such a good ornament!

347 dee December 19, 2012 at 4:16 pm

I read an Instagram comment that made me rush over to read this post for myself! How exciting!!! So many of the blogs that I follow are welcoming/have welcomed lovely little babies!! This is too fun! Congratulations!! What a perfect Christmas gift to the world!

348 Sarah December 19, 2012 at 4:17 pm

ahhhh congrats Courtney!!!!!! I am so happy and excited for you!

349 Susan December 19, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Congratulations! Such an exciting time…enjoy!

350 katie December 19, 2012 at 4:22 pm

So exciting! Congratulations…and what a great time of year to announce it in person to friends and family :)

351 Marci December 19, 2012 at 4:23 pm

I just got so excited, its weird how “close” you begin to feel to the blogs you follow! Congrats!!!!

352 Mo December 19, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I knew it! Your food combos and lack of alcohol had me suspecting ;-). I just had my baby this past July (after overcoming HA). Congratulations a million times!!!!

353 e@thisnotedlife December 19, 2012 at 4:31 pm

That’s so sweet! What a great announcement – congratulations

354 Angelyn @ Everyday Desserts December 19, 2012 at 4:39 pm

This makes me so happy!! Congratulations!!

355 Katie @ skinnyminniemoves December 19, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Congrats!!!!!!! So happy for u! U will be beautiful preggers :)
Katie @ skinnyminniemoves recently posted..People of Walmart

356 Elizabeth December 19, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Congratulations !! !! So cute how you told us about it. Love it

357 Elizabeth December 19, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Ahh congrats!! I have been reading your blog for the past year and I am just so happy for the two of you. What a wonderful way to enjoy the holidays :D

358 April V December 19, 2012 at 4:57 pm

That is GREAT!! Can’t wait to meet your little one!!
Was there any certain way you told your parents??

359 Luci December 19, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Congrats! So happy for you and Jay!
Luci recently posted..25 Days of Christmas – Part 2

360 Natalie December 19, 2012 at 5:17 pm

It all makes sense now! Ahh bursting with joy :)
Conrgratulations to you and Jay. All the best!

361 stina December 19, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Congratulations!! Such great news and what a cute post! – and how wonderful to see how much love and well wishes you are getting from all of us readers! Enjoy this special time to the fullest.

362 Andrea @Pencils and Pancakes December 19, 2012 at 5:24 pm

OMG! Congrats! What an exciting time for you with the new job and everything. A great way to start 2013!!!!!!!
Andrea @Pencils and Pancakes recently posted..Christmas Classroom Fun

363 Alaina December 19, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Congratulations Courtney!!!! You and Jay are going to have such an adorable baby. :-)
Alaina recently posted..Overnight at Mohegan Sun

364 Antonia December 19, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Congratulations, mommy and daddy-to-be! I’m so incredibly happy for you!!! Celebrations are certainly in order!

365 Nancy December 19, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Oh, my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such great news and I’m so very happy for you and all the families!! It will be such an exciting time for all of you and the new one is a very lucky little person to have you two for parents!!

366 Parita December 19, 2012 at 5:44 pm

CONGRATS!!! Such exciting news! Y’all are going to be amazing parents. :)

367 Martha December 19, 2012 at 5:46 pm

I have been reading your blog for a long time but have never commented. Just want to say a huge congrats to you & Jay! I am a Mom of four, children are such a blessing….so excited for you :)

368 Nicole December 19, 2012 at 5:47 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Congrats to the both of you! :) (and Mr. Cody, too!)

369 Julissa December 19, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Call me a nerd… I’m going to school to be a dental hygienist so I LOVE that you call the baby “Baby Tooth” :P May I ask how you came up with this?

370 Jenn @ Be YOU at Be Me December 19, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Congrats!!!! My hubby and I are expecting our first as well and we are due in July too! I look forward to hearing about your pregnancy journey. I have been finding pregnancy blogs to connect with and now I can keep reading yours : )
Jenn @ Be YOU at Be Me recently posted..#Giving Tuesday

371 Lisa December 19, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Congratulations! Are you going to find out what you’re having or be surprised? How did you break the big news to the rest of your family? All the best for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

372 Angela @ Beauty in Strength December 19, 2012 at 6:15 pm

What an amazing Christmas gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Courtney and Jay!!!!!!! Love and many blessings heading to your little family!
Angela @ Beauty in Strength recently posted..Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse

373 Linz @ Itz Linz December 19, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Ahhh! CONGRATS!! I’m so happy for you!!
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Itz WIAW!

374 jeanne December 19, 2012 at 6:50 pm

I smiled big time as soon as I saw that ornament! Congrats to you guys! Lots of love.

375 Brittany @ Delights and Delectables December 19, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Congrats girl!!! This gives me so much hope!!! :) You all will be wonderful parents!!
Brittany @ Delights and Delectables recently posted..WIAW #30 Healthy Gut and GoodBelly Giveaway

376 Angela December 19, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Ahhhh!!! Congrats to you and Jay!!! Such amazing news. :)
Angela recently posted..Date Night.

377 Karla December 19, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Omg!!! I’ve been waiting for this post. Not to sound crazy but hope you post lots of details from HA to now!!! Congratulations!!!!
Karla recently posted..Rewire my brain

378 elizabeth | notes, quotes & anecdotes December 19, 2012 at 7:10 pm

congratulations, courtney!!! couldn’t be happier for you & jay :)

379 Erin @ The Grass Skirt December 19, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Congrats, Courtney! I just had my first baby on Halloween, and I can honestly say that the whole experience, including the pregnancy, has been the most incredible time of my life. I just know that you’ll be a wonderful mother, and I’m so happy for you! :)
Erin @ The Grass Skirt recently posted..Panera Bread (and an update on my concussion)

380 Holly December 19, 2012 at 7:21 pm

I am so so SO happy for you!!!!!!! And inspired. I am going through HA and have gained 15 pounds and am just praying and hoping my time comes.

381 Holly December 19, 2012 at 7:24 pm

CONGRATS Court & Jay!!!
SO happy for you guys :D
& I LOVE how you announced it! XO
Holly recently posted..Exercise Post Pregnancy

382 Danica December 19, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Congrats!! I love reading your blog and can’t wait to read all about your journey into mommyhood :)

383 Shannon December 19, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Congratulations, Courtney! I thought at first you guys were adopting another pet- no idea where that came from- but then I saw the snowman with the baby bump. \

It’s probably too early to tell but are you having a boy or a girl? What do you guys want more? My birthday is also in July- so is it close to the 23rd? (That would be crazy if your baby and I shared the same birthday!) :D

If you don’t want to answer all of the questions, skip the ones you’d prefer not to answer. I will not be offended.

384 crystal December 19, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Oh my goodness!!!! Congrats I am sooooo excited for you guys!!!!

385 Elizabeth@myneonrunningshoes December 19, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Yay yay yay!!! Congratulations! We can’t wait to hear more details! :-)
Elizabeth@myneonrunningshoes recently posted..Benefit for the Children of Sandy Hook

386 Emily December 19, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Congratulations to you and your hubby! So happy for you, I am due with my first in Feb and it truly is the biggest joy (as you know) Praying for a smooth pregnancy for you and that you are feeling good! Looking fwd to pregnancy updates :)

387 Kristin December 19, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Courtney, Congratulations! I love reading your blog and I’ve been wondering if you were pregnant with some of your food preferences lately but you did a great job keeping the secret! I had to work pretty hard too dealing with HA also this past year but thankfully, I’m due right after you in early August. I’ll enjoy reading about your pregnancy during mine! :)

388 Leah December 19, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Courtney! That is great news. Sending happy thoughts and love to you two!!! :)

389 Julie December 19, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Congrats!! I’ve been reading your blog for months now without posting at all, but I just HAD to say congratulations. Like many others, this post brought tears to my eyes and I couldn’t be happier for you :)

390 Krista December 19, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Congratulations!

391 Kaitlyn December 19, 2012 at 8:14 pm

congrats courtney!!!! how incredibly exciting. you will make for an amazing mother :)
Kaitlyn recently posted..taste of tuesday- fruit of the spirit

392 Em December 19, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Congratulations!! As a long-time reader, I couldn’t be happier for you :) With this great news and your new job, your blog has taken a really interesting direction and I look forward to reading about the journey ahead!

393 Rebecca December 19, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Too adorable- so happy for you!!

394 Marie December 19, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Congratulations Courtney and Jay! So very exciting!!! You will be great parents!!

395 Niki December 19, 2012 at 8:53 pm

eeee so exciting!!! Congrats Courtney – you are going to be an AMAZING mom. I look forward to reading about your pregnancy more on the blog! You are amazing

396 Robyn December 19, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Congratulations!!!

397 Julia December 19, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Oh Courtney that is SOOO exciting! Congratulations! I just got chills, haha! I’m so happy for you!
Julia recently posted..My First Week of “Break”

398 Katy December 19, 2012 at 9:48 pm

AHHH! Sooooo exciting! Congratulations. I am so excited for you and your family and I can’t wait to read about your journey to motherhood. :-)
Katy recently posted..WIAW: Chocolate Chipotle Chili

399 Jaclyn December 19, 2012 at 10:00 pm

I am so THRILLED for you both. No one deserves this more <3
Jaclyn recently posted..3 states, 2 books, 1 day

400 Melissa @ Freeing Imperfections December 19, 2012 at 10:05 pm

What an exciting thing to find out around the holiday’s nonetheless! Congratulations, future mama!
Melissa @ Freeing Imperfections recently posted..Manicure Monday: Gimme a Break

401 Candice December 19, 2012 at 10:08 pm

congrats! being a mom is amazing.. you are going to be great! SOOOO excited for you!

402 Erin December 19, 2012 at 10:09 pm

Congratulations! I don’t know if I have ever commented before, but I’ve been reading your blog for a long time, so I feel really happy for you even though I don’t actually know you! :) What a great Christmas present for you two.
Erin recently posted..Tabla

403 Beth December 19, 2012 at 10:11 pm

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations! So, so happy for you!

404 Gillian December 19, 2012 at 10:27 pm

AHHHH! I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for someone I have never met. Congratulations to you and Jay! Best christmas present ever :) xoxo
Gillian recently posted..It’s A Busy, Wonderful Life

405 Tracy December 19, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Congratulations!!! What an awesome Christmas gift to you both!
Tracy recently posted..A great breakfast sandwich

406 Tiffani December 19, 2012 at 10:30 pm

SO excited for you! Congrats!!

407 Regan December 19, 2012 at 10:35 pm

COngrats…that’s an adorable way to announce your exciting news!! i hope you’ve been feeling well!!! enjoy this time :)

408 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles December 19, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Aww! CONGRATS! …… I’m so happy for you! It is an amazing ride- enjoy it! :) We’ll all be here with all sorts of unsolicited advice if you ever need it! HAhaha!
I told my parents last year as a Christmas ‘gift’ about our little bundle; after we had had some serious issues trying for our blessing—- best Christmas present ever- till he came!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Gone missing….

409 Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns December 19, 2012 at 10:44 pm

congrats!!!! so thrilled for you :)
Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns recently posted..Chocolate and Almond Butter!

410 Kelly December 19, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Congratulations that is such exciting news!!!! I’m so happy for you!!

411 Kassidy December 19, 2012 at 10:45 pm

CONGRATS! That’s awesome! You and Jay are going to be great parents, so happy for you both!

412 Taylor Roberts December 19, 2012 at 11:04 pm

congrats!! that is so exciting!!! what a way to start the new year!

413 Katie @ A Full Plate December 19, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! As soon as I saw the post title I knew it was a baby announcement :) I’ve been reading for over a year now and I actually reared up reading this! Just knowing you’ve been through some changes and health concerns…basically I’m thrilled for you and Jay!

414 Brenda December 19, 2012 at 11:38 pm

I’ve been waiting for this post for months! Congrats to you and your family! Being a mom is the best. : )

415 Emily December 20, 2012 at 12:07 am

Congratulations!!!! That’s so exciting!! I’ve been reading your blog for quite a while now, but I’m not sure if I’ve ever commented. This post certainly calls for a comment though! Would it be totally weird if I said I had a feeling this post was coming because of the water bottle in the dinner pictures for the past few weeks? So excited for you, Jay, and Baby Tooth!!
Emily recently posted..A Holiday I Will Never Forget

416 Seema December 20, 2012 at 12:12 am

So excited for your family Courtney!!!! :D Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!! And right in time for Christmas – it really is the most wonderful time of the year!!! :)

417 Sophie December 20, 2012 at 12:24 am

Oh my goodness.. I am sooo excited by this news!! I know I don’t even know you.. haha.. but it feels like I do and I’m so happy for you both! xo

Sophie in Australia

418 Sue December 20, 2012 at 12:33 am

Congrats! Have a blessed Xmas C!
Sue recently posted..AAM Fun Run 2012 – The Pictorial Edition

419 Laura December 20, 2012 at 12:53 am

I am SO excited for you!! (which is weird to me because I don’t even know you) I seriously felt a rush of happiness when I read this post. Congratulations to your family. You are going to be wonderful parents. That will be one lucky kiddo. Thank you for bringing some good news to the web!

420 *Andrea* December 20, 2012 at 1:01 am

congratulations!!! love the pics :)

421 Jessica @ Prayers and Apples December 20, 2012 at 1:11 am

Congratulations! I’m a new reader, but babies are always so exciting ♥ Yay! (Your ornaments are also super cute!) Merry-Almost-Christmas! :)

422 Rachel December 20, 2012 at 1:32 am

How wonderful, I’m so happy for you guys!

423 Sarah Lynn December 20, 2012 at 1:32 am

Oh my god, thanks for making me tear up. Congratulations Courtney, from a long time reader. I am so excited to keep reading and truly hope you will keep updating! :-) Lots of love, Sar
Sarah Lynn recently posted..Random

424 Bek @ Crave December 20, 2012 at 2:06 am

Omg I’ve got goosebumps! Congratulations you two :) Can’t wait to go through pregnancy with you now ;)
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Frozen Food Product Review- Lean Cuisine: Lamb Koftas with CousCous

425 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey December 20, 2012 at 7:17 am

Girl, you KNOW I’m so pumped for you!!! Thanks for letting me be an insider the past few months – I feel like I’ve been waiting for this FOREVER!!!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..we complete each other

426 Nicole December 20, 2012 at 7:18 am

Congratulations! Can’t wait to follow you on your journey!

427 Sue December 20, 2012 at 8:03 am

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you, Jay and Cody!!!!

Sue

428 cait December 20, 2012 at 8:16 am

congrats mama-to-be :)

429 Brandi December 20, 2012 at 8:20 am

Congrats Courtney!!! So happy for you both!
Brandi recently posted..Something you crave?

430 Anna@ActiveFingers December 20, 2012 at 8:22 am

Woohoo! Congratulations :D
Anna@ActiveFingers recently posted..Done with Excuses

431 Beth December 20, 2012 at 8:40 am

Congrats Courtney!

432 Sienna December 20, 2012 at 9:28 am

YAY!!!!! Congrats Courtney! What a cute way to reveal the news :)

433 Sabrina @Work It Ms Jackson December 20, 2012 at 9:40 am

Courtney! I am SO happy for you two! CONGRATS!!!!
Sabrina @Work It Ms Jackson recently posted..Friday Faves

434 Sarah December 20, 2012 at 9:49 am

Sooo happy for you! It will be an extra-special Christmas for you this year :) Congratulations!

435 Holly December 20, 2012 at 10:28 am

Such exciting news! Congratulations to you, Jay and Cody! What a sweet and amazing blessing!!

436 Renee @ Fit For Motherhood December 20, 2012 at 11:48 am

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I can’t wait to follow you on this journey.
Renee @ Fit For Motherhood recently posted..A New Workout – Circuit Training

437 Jackie December 20, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Congratulations! I really enjoy reading your blog and am so happy you and your husband have been blessed with this upcoming addition to your family! Can’t wait to hear what you are having

438 Kara December 20, 2012 at 12:51 pm

oh my goodness! congratulations!!!! i’ve been reading your blog forever and couldn’t be happier for you :)

439 Noelle December 20, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Congratulations to you and your hubby! I was so excited to read your post and see the exciting news (love the ornament!!). I look forward to reading your blog every day and I feel like I know you…..what a special time! Enjoy every minute!

440 Jessica December 20, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Congratulations!! Long time reader…so happy for you! :)

441 Julie December 21, 2012 at 12:05 am

Ahhh congratulations!!!! SOOOOO excited for you! And what a perfect little Christmas gift for you and Jay (well…Christmas in July, too, I suppose). You’re going to be such a great mom!
Julie recently posted..26 Acts of Kindness

442 emmie December 21, 2012 at 2:06 am

EEK!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY

443 Amanda December 21, 2012 at 3:53 am

EEEEK! Have been waiting for this post!!! So excited, congratulations Courtney! Big love to you and the fam xoxoxo

444 Tabs December 21, 2012 at 3:03 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much fun ahead for you guys! :) So excited for you both (obviously)!!
Tabs recently posted..October from my phone

445 Caitlin December 21, 2012 at 3:22 pm

CONGRATULATIONS COURTNEY! You deserve this SOOOO very much. I’m so happy for you and hope that I will meet the little one someday. The post is beautiful too. <3
Caitlin recently posted..Fashion Friday: Mews Boutique Giveaway!

446 Miss Polkadot December 21, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Congratulations, Courtney! Your way of telling through a Christmas ornament is so unique and this way you’ll always remember this special moment. I can just imagine how proud your Baby Tooth will be when knowing he/she had an own ornament on your tree before even being born :).
Miss Polkadot recently posted..Get to know me a little more [Liebster award]

447 Jenny December 21, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Congratulations!!!! So excited for you!

448 J December 22, 2012 at 2:02 pm

I’ve been reading your blog for a long time (love it!) but have never commented. Every so often, I would wonder when this post would come, and now that it has, I’m so excited for you! Congratulations!! :)

449 Courtney December 22, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Aww, well thank you so much! :)

450 Kristen@Change of Pace December 24, 2012 at 6:33 am

I just found your blog and am so glad I did. What a wonderful post to find! Congratulations!!!
Kristen@Change of Pace recently posted..Warm Maple Cinnamon Almond Milk

451 Shayla December 24, 2012 at 10:59 am

Awwww LOVE how you announced it!!!!! So so excited to see the cats outta the bag and as you know I’m SO happy for you and Jay!!!! :) xoxo
Shayla recently posted..Cycle For Survival

452 Danielle D December 25, 2012 at 10:10 pm

So I’m totally a little late, but, I have to wish you a huge congrats and Merry Christmas! This is such exciting news! And so happy to see that little JETS jersey!! (hopefully we’ll have a better season with an additional little fan haha :) x x x Danielle, a semi-long-time reader of your blog :)

453 Min December 26, 2012 at 9:32 am

Congratulations, Courtney!!! Ahhh!!!! I ‘m so so happy and excited for you and Jay!!!
Min recently posted..Red Bean Paste Steamed Buns

454 Mikayla January 1, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Congratulations Courtney! I’m a little late catching the news but no less thrilled for you and your hubby :) Wishing you many, many blessings this year!!
Mikayla recently posted..I Want to Start Running! A Complete Guide to Running for Beginners

455 Emma January 16, 2013 at 1:19 pm

OMG, I’m SO behind!!! I’ve been so busy over the holidays, I’m just now catching up on my favorite blogs! Congratulations!!! I’m super excited for you and Jay =)
Emma recently posted..Oh, How Pinteresting!

456 elena May 5, 2013 at 9:00 pm

congrats courtney. I was just wondering where the name “baby tooth” came from?

457 Courtney May 6, 2013 at 8:15 am

It’s a play off of “sweet tooth” :)