Slightly Silent Saturday

by Courtney on December 29, 2012

It’s been a great little Saturday over here today.

Hopefully YOUR Saturday has been just as great. Smile

1 Michelle@Peachy Palate December 29, 2012 at 5:28 pm

I was starting to worry about you having not appeared! Glad to hear you’re having a good day…is that an electric blanket I spy…jealous!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Fig tastic

2 lisa fine December 29, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Was sitting under a blanket on the couch the last few hours, researching snow boots and reading a book. Ah. Love these kinds of Saturdays.
lisa fine recently posted..winter csa share, box three

3 Elizabeth @ My Neon Running Shoes December 29, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Cute title! It matches all the pictures perfectly :-) Glad youre having a great Saturday!
Elizabeth @ My Neon Running Shoes recently posted..Things to come

4 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey December 29, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Boohoo – I’m putting my Christmas decor away tomorrow. So sad!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..LOVE Oats – get ‘em while they’re hot!

5 Natalie @ Free Range Human December 29, 2012 at 7:33 pm

The snow pictures are so beautiful! Stay warm!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..A Christmas Trip

6 Kristen@Change of Pace December 29, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Send some snow this way please! Snuggle up and stay warm :)
Kristen@Change of Pace recently posted..Paleo Parfait

7 Brittany Peters December 29, 2012 at 10:13 pm

It looks like there is more snow out by you!
Brittany Peters recently posted..Forest Run

8 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl December 29, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Looks like a cozy and relaxing day! And you have fabulous snowy scenery to look at!
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Happy Herbivore Blog Tour + Cookbook Giveaway!!

9 Katie @ Skinny Minnie Moves December 30, 2012 at 12:53 am

I had a similar day of gym and snuggling with my pup watching the snow fall. Good Saturday!
Katie @ Skinny Minnie Moves recently posted..Lazy Get Well Day

10 Avery @ Southern Belle Living Well December 30, 2012 at 1:27 am

Oh how lucky! In Texas all we have is wind and chilly weather right now :( Hoping for a snowy Monday! Great day today!

11 Alicia @NeverEverBeenSkinny December 30, 2012 at 2:30 am

That snow makes me so jealous! Today we got rain and wind…but nothing as pretty as snow!
Alicia @NeverEverBeenSkinny recently posted..Motivational Thursday + My 20 Things!

12 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake December 30, 2012 at 7:41 am

I was kind of happy it snowed yesterday since I had nowhere to go!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Polar HR Monitor – A Must-Have Fitness Tool

13 Shari December 30, 2012 at 8:01 am

Isn’t WHERE WE BELONG a fantastic book? My favorite of Emily’s!
Shari recently posted..Best Books, 2012.

14 Jenn December 30, 2012 at 8:41 am

This looks like my Saturday! Except some major consumption of boxed Christmas chocolates made it into my day somehow…lol.

15 Bek @ Crave December 30, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Is that what to expect book based on the movie or is it actually an informative pregnancy book? Ha. Ps. I LOVED the movie!
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Healthy Living Blogs

16 Courtney December 30, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Haha, it’s not based off the movie
(but I agree, that WAS a good movie!) :)

17 Miranda @ Biting Life January 4, 2013 at 1:07 am

Oh. my. gosh. I’m IN LOVE with my electric blanket. I always have it on! Well, it really helps, because my boyfriend hates the heat. Hates it! Not even kidding… we live in RI and we haven’t turned the heat on in our apartment yet!!! The electric blanket is my best friend these days.
Miranda @ Biting Life recently posted..Other People’s Recipes — December 2012