A Little Treasure

Well, let me tell ya. By the time I got home from my parents’ house last night after work, I was lucky I had the patience to even take off my jacket before diving head first into dinner. I was haaaaangry.

Luckily, I not only managed to get the jacket off, but I even changed into my cozies and allowed my goulash the two minutes it needed to heat up in the microwave. Winking smile

I thoroughly enjoyed my big bowl of mom’s goulash and a piece of toast with butter while reading through my latest issue of Rachel Ray magazine. There was actually quite a few recipes I tore out, including one for a Garlic Bread Bowl with Spicy Pizza Dip. Umm, yeah. That has Super Bowl written ALL over it.

As I was sitting at the table eating dinner and reading, I couldn’t help but notice my little sidekick.

He was eagerly waiting next to me with his fetch toy, so I played a few rounds with him, but eventually all he wanted to do was stare at the bottom of the fridge. If Cody stares at a fetch toy near the bottom of the fridge and doesn’t go after it, that only means one thing…

There were others under there that he had his mind on.

Sure enough, he was happy as a clam after that little treasure was presented to him.

Geez, he cracks me up.

As for the rest of the evening? Well, I had it all blocked off for one thing, and one thing only…

That’s right, baby. It’s Bachelor time. And Mr. Sean Lowe has my full attention for the whole season. Winking smile

*The Baby Tooth page was updated this morning! (It does have ultrasound pics, so just a heads up in case they aren’t really your thing).

Question for the Morning:

Where are all my fellow Bachelor fans out there?!? What did you think of the first episode?

How about Robyn who attempted the back flips and totally fell?!? I’m sorry, but that was just funny!

1. Sarah says

I loved last night’s episode! Question, though…what happened to the drunk girl? I didn’t see her at the rose ceremony? Did I miss something when I stepped out of the room?!

2. Ellie says

Oh my gosh I am about to watch is on Hulu and I can’t wait- how bad it that? I read there is no drama (or at least a heck of a lot less this season and have to say I am glad) also Kacie B- love her

Sean held my complete attention as well—he is so incredibly dreamy! I was super excited Kacie was back from Ben’s season. She was a favorite of mine. IT should be a drama-filled season!
    Melanie recently posted..A Reminiscent Run

I watched the Bachelor last night and think this is going to be a veryyyy entertaining season. There were some interesting girls on there! I can’t believe the one girl with the 50 Shades of Grey obsession…can we say out of control? My favorite part was when she said “Don’t be mad at me, Mom.” at the end. Hahah!
    Elaine recently posted..Crock Pot Curry Chicken

5. Shay M. says

That girl who got waaaaaasted was ridiculous! I’m also a little surprised he picked the girl in the wedding dress since she asked for a kiss. That was way awkward!

LOL about the back flips!!! And the girl who whipped out the tie! Really? I think the girl he gave the first rose to is adorable as well as the bridal consultant. Sean is such a cutie! I love this show even though the concept it kind of silly. It gets me everytime!

7. Lisa says

NOTE: Spoiler Alert to Those That Haven’t Watched Yet!

OMG!! I was totally glued to the TV and will probably watch it over again for its highly entertaining value last night. A few comments: 1) Why, oh why, would he keep the girl in the wedding dress??!! 2) Totally laughed at the girl who was trying to do the back flips but also felt kind of sorry for her. I don’t know too many people who can do back flips in a long, clingy gown!; 3) The girl with the 50 Shades of Grey obsession needs some serious help; 4) Was very relieved that the girl with 1 arm received a rose; 5) Can’t wait to see future episodes with Tierra!! From the previews they showed last night, she looks like she is going to be MAJOR trouble!!! 6) I really thought for a minute that Emily was going to be the last surprise girl to come out of the limo! I think that Sean is the best bachelor they have ever had. I will be totally jealous of whoever ends up with that man!

I just received my copy of Rachel Ray’s magazine in the mail last night and cannot wait to read it. I, however, am notorious for tearing out recipes, sticking them in a pile, and never making them. I really need to get with it and get that pile organized so that I will start utilizing the recipes!

I am a BIG Bachelor fan. I have watched every season since the beginning. Sean happens to be an all-time favorite of mine, so I am sure that it will be a great season!
    Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Avocado and Tomato Grilled Cheese: The Best Homemade Grilled Cheese!

Sean seems to be such a great, genuine guy, but what I don’t get is why he agreed to go on the show. He is a Christian guy with morals, and to me dating more than one person at the same time kinda violates Christian morals……just cause it’s on TV doesn’t make it okay (In My Opinion of Course)
    Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat recently posted..Tough Mudder 2012 Recap

10. Whitney says

I am a new reader, but LOVED your post with your kitty pictures!! I just love when they play with things that are so simple! :)

I am ALSO a Bachelor fan! I thought the first episode wasn’t bad- there are some crazies though! MAN! Like the girl in the wedding dress!! OMG! Also, the girl that did the back flips… oh my! haha It was a fun episode! My friends and I are doing a Bachelor Bracket, like a sports bracket! I AM SO EXCITED!!! :) hehe

11. Lizzie says

Haha Courtney – it definitely take another cat lady to find the humor in the refrigerator treasures! I laughed out loud :)