Scenes From Sunday {1/20}

by Courtney on January 20, 2013

Hope everyone has been having a fantastic weekend! Be back to chat with you all tomorrow. Smile

1 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More January 20, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Looks like you had a great day! Can I get a slice of that banana bread?! ;)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Good Energy

2 My Neon Running Shoes January 20, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Super cute shirts! Wardrobe additions for your upcoming vacation? Got to love Express’ sales. I got jeans for $20 earlier this week I was excited haha.
My Neon Running Shoes recently posted..My new dance partner (lookout Joe ;-)

3 Courtney January 20, 2013 at 6:59 pm

They’re actually bathing suits! But yes, I needed them for Mexico next month :)

4 Courtney's friend Joey January 20, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Why do you have Rick’s coffee? Are you stealing people’s drinks again? I thought we broke that habit Courtney!

5 Courtney January 20, 2013 at 6:58 pm

Hahaha, I was wondering if anyone would catch that! There was a mix up…
Orrrr, I just like to go by the name of Rick while I’m out. ;)

6 Julie January 20, 2013 at 7:01 pm

I have heard of people changing their names at Starbucks so it’s easier, but going with Rick instead of Courtney reaches a new level of creativity! :-)
Julie recently posted..Crazy Stupid Love

7 Natalie @ Free Range Human January 20, 2013 at 7:16 pm

It’s never a bad day when it’s spent at a bookstore :)
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..5 Things I’ve Learned From Backpacking

8 Katie @ Skinny Minnie Moves January 20, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Oh my that starbucks looks good… miss that!
Katie @ Skinny Minnie Moves recently posted..Lazy Recovery Day

9 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey January 20, 2013 at 7:20 pm

is that an iced decaf caramel macchiato I spy?
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

10 Courtney January 20, 2013 at 7:44 pm

Yessssss it is! :)

11 kim@hungryhealthygirl January 20, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Looks like an awesome Sunday with some amazing food and drinks!
kim@hungryhealthygirl recently posted..Killer HIIT Workout

12 Lauren January 20, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Yesss! End of the season Express sale! I love all of the sales right now, especially NY&Co. :-) Banana bread looks yummy! Did you use your recipe?
Lauren recently posted..The Raw Truth

13 Courtney January 20, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Yup! I used this one: http://www.sweettoothsweetlife.com/2012/10/31/dark-chocolate-chip-banana-bread/

Only difference was that I subbed cinnamon chips for dark chocolate chips :)

14 colleen @ thegiftofmondays January 20, 2013 at 7:30 pm

i need to make banana bread soon before my husband throws out the ones sitting on the counter because “no one’s going to eat them”. he did that last week and i was like “who just throws out someone’s bananas?” no worries. he know now not to EVER do that again. lol.

will you be posting this recipe soon?
colleen @ thegiftofmondays recently posted..the Catholic freak…the Jesus freak

15 Courtney January 20, 2013 at 8:06 pm
16 colleen @ thegiftofmondays January 20, 2013 at 9:31 pm

thanks!!!
colleen @ thegiftofmondays recently posted..the Catholic freak…the Jesus freak

17 Marielle January 20, 2013 at 7:31 pm

That looks like a perfect Sunday to me: food, shopping and Starbucks! :)
Marielle recently posted..Ballet Butt Workout

18 Nicole @ Fruit 'N' Fitness January 20, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Cody is so cute! Love those big eyes.
Nicole @ Fruit ‘N’ Fitness recently posted..5 mile Saturday

19 Nancy January 20, 2013 at 7:32 pm

K this is just the weirdest comment ever. But I’ve been thinking it for a WHILE… and I must say it.

Courtney. I do NOT know how you make those omelets look so flat (k not really “flat” but…) and pretty looking. Since forever you’ve been blogging I’ve been eyeing your eggs! HAHA… Even with a non-stick pan I can’t seem to flip them in time, or I’m too early and they’re jsut a big ol’ mess. Plus, you have things stuffed inside it! Jeesh.
Nancy recently posted..OOTWW & TFF #14

20 Courtney January 20, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Hahaha, Nancy that is a great comment! ;)
Jay actually made this omelet for me and he used our larger, 10-inch skillet. I usually use our smaller ones, but I loved the way this one came out. We just cook them on one side, put the fillings in, then flip them once the bottom is set. Then we cook them a little longer to allow the middle to cook up too :)
Good luck!

21 Nancy January 20, 2013 at 8:22 pm

lol yeah. No. I honestly try once a month to make a fancy-smanchy omelet. Thanks for laughin! :)
Nancy recently posted..OOTWW & TFF #14

22 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles January 20, 2013 at 7:39 pm

It looks like you’re spending the weekend stealing people’s coffee! :-p
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Grocery Strategizing.

23 Audrey January 20, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Love the pics. Cute swim suits! What kind of Starbucks drink is that? Yummy
Audrey recently posted..Fishy Recipe friday

24 Courtney January 20, 2013 at 8:44 pm

Haha, it was actually a mouthful when I ordered it…
A grande, iced, decaf, nonfat, Caramel Macchiato. SOOOOOO good :)

25 Brittany @ DulceVie January 20, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Those eggs look amazing! Also, that banana bread looks delish :)
Brittany @ DulceVie recently posted..Banana Protein Pancakes

26 Kristen @ notsodomesticated January 20, 2013 at 8:40 pm

I didn’t realize that you had changed your name to Rick. ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Bourbon Street Chicken

27 Amanda January 20, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Omg! Nice coffee. I have a really funny story about a starbucks drink meant for a bride. Im sure youve seen the pinterest photo. However this brides drink said “Brian”. Ha! The barista didnt hear correctly. Lol

28 Trisha January 20, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Rick?! And thanks for reminding me that I need purchase my Mexico swimming suits that have been waiting in my VS “shopping bag”!
Trisha recently posted..AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse: Complete!

29 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl January 20, 2013 at 9:46 pm

I am loving the looks of that bread and that dinner. Both look amazingly delicious. I hope you had a great weekend! :)
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..What a Vegetarian Eats At…Panera Bread

30 Khushboo January 20, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Looks like a fun Sunday, Rick ;)!
Khushboo recently posted..Weekend countdown

31 Danielle @ Truffles n' Treadmills January 20, 2013 at 10:11 pm

Looks like a productive day! What drink is that?
Danielle @ Truffles n’ Treadmills recently posted..A Yummy Lunch Date

32 Elle January 20, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Looks like such a perfect day!
Elle recently posted..Sunday Social 3 Theme

33 Michelle January 20, 2013 at 10:34 pm

My addiction to barnes and noble was sparked after seeing that coffee cup. I am now the proud owner of The Glass Castle and Paper towns;)

34 Avery @ Southern Belle Living Well January 20, 2013 at 10:56 pm

Loving the swimwear! ;)
Avery @ Southern Belle Living Well recently posted..Wedding Bells Will Ring

35 Emily @ Hungry Delights January 20, 2013 at 11:08 pm

I see a little vacation shopping in there :) Yummy eats too :)
xo Emily
Emily @ Hungry Delights recently posted..WIAW – Surviving the flu

36 Lauren January 20, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Sunday perfection took place I see. :)
Lauren recently posted..How I Will Survive The Chicago Winter

37 Ellie@Fit for the Soul January 21, 2013 at 12:22 am

I haven’t been to Express in quite a while but they have amazing stuff! And the clothes last a loooong time. (in this case, bathing suits) :D And that banana bread..mmm…and what’s the drink called? I’m not used to getting specialty stuff at starbucks so I prob. sound ignorant hehe.
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..Review of Ballet Body: Upper Body Ultra Sleek DVD

38 Claire @Flake and Cake January 21, 2013 at 4:20 am

Oo I’m so envious of Barnes and Noble, I loved visiting them when I was in the US. Your baking loaf looks delish – perfect Sunday and I bet it made your home smell amazing :)
Claire @Flake and Cake recently posted..Six for Sunday

39 Michelle@Peachy Palate January 21, 2013 at 5:17 am

Yay for banana bread especially with chocolate chips!!!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Top Vegan Cupboard Staples

40 Joy January 21, 2013 at 5:44 am

I love that pink polka dot bathing suit – I will now be going to express
Joy recently posted..Tired Friday

41 Madison January 21, 2013 at 7:22 am

What a fun Sunday-especially the banana bread part! :)
Madison recently posted..Survey on a Saturday

42 Lyndsay @ Where the heart is January 21, 2013 at 7:23 am

Those bathing suits are so cute!
Lyndsay @ Where the heart is recently posted..{Friday Love} 18-01-13

43 Bek @ Crave January 22, 2013 at 12:22 am

Love the piccies. Yay I love end of season sales too, since I’m usually behind in style it fits right into my ‘season’ haha
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Red Velvet = The Colour of Valentine’s Day