Full of Tangents, Take 12

by Courtney on February 13, 2013

Well, I know some of you were/are still having issues with seeing the ol’ blog today (I actually couldn’t access it at all from work, which was weird and equally frustrating). I’m feeling a bit all over the place this evening, so rather than try to make everything flow together, let’s just call this…

Full of Tangents, Take 12!

It’s been a while, hasn’t it?! You can read Tangents Take 1, Take 2,Take 3, Take 4, Take 5, Take 6, Take 7, Take 8, Take 9, Take 10, and Take 11 if you’re bored and feel like it).

Today’s breakfast was the same thing as yesterday, and my gawwwwd is it good.

Oats topped with loads of fresh berries and big scoop of peanut butter? Come to mama.

I wound up browsing Pinterest earlier today and came across an abundance of Damn You Autocorrect messages. They had me laughing so hard I was getting legit tears streaming down my face.

autocorrect

Real or not, some of those things are just downright hilarious.

I’m pretty sure Baby Tooth is having a growth spurt today. Not only has my appetite, once again, been through the roof, but I had some pretty killer round ligament pains all afternoon long.

But hey, I’ll take ‘em any day for what’s going on up in there. Winking smile

After work snack today consisted of some Nuttzo, which I was lucky enough to receive through my partnership with FitFluential.

Have you guys heard of this (who am I kidding…of course you probably have…it’s been all over the internets). But juuuust in case you haven’t, this stuff is seriously awesome. Seven different kinds of nut and seed butter, only 1g of sugar per serving, and 50% of your daily value of Omega 3 ALA’s.

YUM.

This afternoon, I had to run to Target (for the 1,000th time this month) to pick up some Noxzema (my tried and true face cleanser). Of course I couldn’t just pick up the Noxzema though…

So I picked up a bag of Starburst FaveREDS jellybeans. These are a major favorite of mine and Jay…and really, if we’re being honest? This is our second bag since the Valentine’s candy has been out. Winking smile

And that’s all I’ve got, my friends. I just finished a delicious dinner (I’ll share tomorrow), am about to pay some bills, and then relax on the couch for the rest of the evening. Life is gooooood.

1 Allison February 13, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Your bump is so cute! I had no idea they made the starburst jellybeans in faveREDS. I gotta get some!
Allison recently posted..Thinking About Why

2 Katelyn Block February 13, 2013 at 6:55 pm

I heart tangents. And OMG I heart that everyone is preggo! You rock the baby bump, lady. xoxo

3 alyssa - life a la wife February 13, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Can anyone go in Target and just buy one thing? Def.not.
alyssa – life a la wife recently posted..WIAW – Veggie Skillet Lasagna

4 Ellie@Fit for the Soul February 13, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Ahhh your belly!! Wow, your bebe is growing quite quickly! I guess bebe can’t wait to come out now, lol. And ahhh I really wanna try Nuttzo but I first have to get the guts to spend the money. It’s.so.scary.pricey :P
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..Zesty Leek Potato Soup+An Apology

5 Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health February 13, 2013 at 6:58 pm

The nuttzo stuff sounds good, ill have to keep n eye out for it. You’re still looking like a super cute Prego with your little bump!

6 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries February 13, 2013 at 7:07 pm

It’s just so awesome how smart our bodies are. I don’t think it’s a coincidence when our appetite is out of control and our bellies are growing by the second, you know?! Our bodies (and babies!) know what they need! Cute bump photo!
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..Sambazon Organic Juice & Smoothies {Giveaway}

7 Danica @ It's Progression February 13, 2013 at 7:15 pm

You look gorgeous, especially with your growing bump!
I really want to try some of that Nuttzo but it’s not sold anywhere near me (and it’s really expensive to order online). It sounds so good!
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..eggplant “fries” with marinara dipping sauce {recipe}

8 Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill February 13, 2013 at 7:18 pm

I don’t love jelly beans, but the red and pink are my favorite Starburst flavors so maybe I’ll like those!
Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill recently posted..Tales Inside the Tents

9 Angela February 13, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Those jelly beans look amazing!! I love starburst jelly beans!
Angela recently posted..On Being An Encourager

10 Darcy February 13, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Courtney,
You look so darn cute with that baby bump! I am glad you’re doing so well! Keep up the great health! I forget……..are you going to find out what you’re having?

11 Angela @ Health's Angel February 13, 2013 at 7:30 pm

You are the prettiest pregnant lady! I’m trying to grow my hair and I’d love it to be as long as yours is ;) oh and berries + nut butter oats = incredible! It’s like a PB&J!
Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted..Changes, Changes

12 Nancy February 13, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Pink starburst is myyyy faaavhhhh. Gahh. Drool. lol
Nancy recently posted..On cloud 9 feelin’ fresh faced and fancy free

13 Molly February 13, 2013 at 7:32 pm

lookin’ good! and ps- please send some jelly beans my way!

14 Amanda @ .running with spoons. February 13, 2013 at 7:36 pm

Awwr! Such a cute baby bump picture. You’re looking really gorgeous, Courtney :)
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... WIAW … doing what works .

15 Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns February 13, 2013 at 7:38 pm

you are the cutest pregnant person i’ve seen! omg i’ve never seen a nut butter with so many nuts in it!! i must get my hands on some of that!! those are really the best jelly beans out there, way better than jelly bellys…
Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns recently posted..Tired Much?

16 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries February 13, 2013 at 7:42 pm

OMG Starburst jellybeans! My favorite!! I know what I’m doing after work tomorrow. (Hoarding jellybeans.)
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..Lent: Not a Pre-Easter Diet.

17 Leah February 13, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Courtney you are honestly so adorable! I just can’t believe how quick the changes in your belly seem to happen! I feel like it was just yesterday that you told us you were pregnant and began to post pics. It’s truly amazing! Again, I’m so happy for you guys. :)

18 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey February 13, 2013 at 7:52 pm

You sure are growing a baby in there lady! And I love DYAC – it’s one of my favorites.

19 Kristen @ notsodomesticated February 13, 2013 at 8:04 pm

You are too cute!! I love baby bump pics!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..My MIL’s spaghetti sauce: Praying I’d get it right.

20 Debbie @ Clean Life, Happy Wife February 13, 2013 at 8:31 pm

YUM that nut butter sounds to die for! I’m currently alternating between sunflower seed butter and almond butter but that definitely sounds like it would be majorly up my ally!
Debbie @ Clean Life, Happy Wife recently posted..General Crack Chicken

21 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake February 13, 2013 at 8:32 pm

Oooh, I haven’t spotted jelly beans yet! Those Starburst ones are REALLY good!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW – Week 40

22 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More February 13, 2013 at 8:45 pm

Oh man! I LOVE starburst jelly beans but they’re so freaking addicting!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Teaser.

23 Sherri February 13, 2013 at 9:07 pm

Ahhh I love your belly!

24 Shelby February 13, 2013 at 9:10 pm

I’m obsessed with your bump. It’s adorable and you look beautiful, Courtney! :)
Shelby recently posted..Why Worry?

25 Mallory February 13, 2013 at 9:17 pm

You are adorable!!!!!

26 Sarah @PickyRunner February 13, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Wait are those ALL red jellybeans? Because if so they are the best kind obviously and it is going to make giving up dessert for lent 1000x harder. I could seriously eat that whole bag in one sitting!
Sarah @PickyRunner recently posted..Quinoa mac and cheesy

27 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl February 13, 2013 at 9:23 pm

I think your baby bump has grown overnight! ;) You are one cute preggers lady!

Easter jelly beans are out in the stores already? What is this world coming too?? ;)
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..WIAW: February 13, 2013

28 Ashley @ Life and Fitness February 13, 2013 at 9:43 pm

I was CRACKING UP at all the auto correct texts. Ellen did a segment on her show about them. My favorite was the one where someone texted “John is out riding his bisexual” instead of bicycle.
Ashley @ Life and Fitness recently posted..WIAW-Veggie Style

29 Avery @ Southern Belle Living Well February 13, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Nuttzo is delish! I have some downstairs in the fridge, and it gets opened at least 4 times a week for snacking and such. I love how it’s a nut butter, but with such a different texture than most.

30 Melanie @ Beautifully Nutty February 13, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I actually haven’t heard of Nuttzo but I am super intrigued by it now! Courtney you are so stinkin’ adorable. Love your baby bump. :smile:
Melanie @ Beautifully Nutty recently posted..A Test of My Willpower

31 Brooke @ Running In Heels February 13, 2013 at 10:48 pm

Favereds jelly beans?! I need.
Brooke @ Running In Heels recently posted..Lauren Has a Blog!!

32 michelle kim February 14, 2013 at 12:42 am

Your baby bump is SOOOO CUTE! And yes, those auto-corrections are so funny!

33 Shel@PeachyPalate February 14, 2013 at 3:21 am

Hope things get sorted with the blog soon…I know how stressful it can be. I haven’t had any issues viewing it at all (and I’m in Ireland) just so you know :) That nut butter sounds amazing!
Shel@PeachyPalate recently posted..Peanut Butter Raspberry Dream

34 Katie @ skinnyminniemoves February 14, 2013 at 5:11 am

That pic of you is so adorable! I knew you’d be just a belly and nothing else!

35 Tessa @ Amazing Asset February 14, 2013 at 6:47 am

You are looking gorgeous Courtney :) Nutzo is a nut butter I most definitely want to try, but I will have to order it online to save some $$. I saw it at Whole Foods yesterday “on sale” for $16.99… um no.
Sorry to hear about the blog issues as well, I hope it gets sorted out soon! No need for that added stress
Tessa @ Amazing Asset recently posted..WIAW- Busy and Admittedly Confused

36 crystal d. February 14, 2013 at 11:49 am

Your baby bump is soooooo super cute!!! I just love it!! Hang in there with the round ligament pain. Some days it will be there some days it won’t. But like you said it is worth it for Baby Tooth!!

37 Bek @ Crave February 14, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Starburst jelly beans are pretty darn good- even though I’m not a big lolly person. Chocolate all the way haha. That nut/seed butter looks so good! Come to australia!
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Moussaka

38 Megan February 15, 2013 at 2:03 pm

If you go to the Nuttzo homepage you can get 50% off through today if you order one original one one chocolate!

39 Megan February 15, 2013 at 2:04 pm