Things Making Me Smile {2/15}

Happyyyyyy Friday!

I am in an absolutely fantastic mood today, let. me. tell. you. Where do I even start? Well, let’s see…Jay and I had a nice, low-key Valentine’s Day. Even though we nixed our original plans for a movie and dinner at a different location, we did wind up having a super romantic (haha) dinner out at Ruby Tuesday’s. Even though my dinner choice was kinda ehh, the salad bar always makes me smile.

This morning, I was up nice and early for a workout. I completed a slightly modified version of my 10-10-10 Strength & Cardio Circuit, and because I was feeling extra spunky for some reason, I even added in a few extra exercises.

As for the rest of what’s making me smile this morning? Well…

Baby Tooth is officially 18 weeks today! And I’m starting to be able to feel him/her moving a lot more often now, which is so cool.

Today is my last day of work before I’m on vacaaaaation…here.

And when I checked the weather for when we’ll be down there?

mexico weather

It’s lookin’ miiiighty fine. ;)

Being down there ALSO means I’ll get to dine, once again, on their fabulous crepes.

Mmmm…get in mah belly!

But I promise, there’s more than just Mexico making me smile today…here’s a peek at a few fun Pinterest finds from the past couple of weeks (it’s been a while!)…

Source: indulgy.com via Courtney on Pinterest

Source: imgfave.com via Courtney on Pinterest

Source: quickmeme.com via Courtney on Pinterest

Hopefully you found a few to make you smile. too :)

Happy Friday!!

Comments

1. Nikki A. says

it takes a lot for things to actually make me L-O-L but that picture with the humid bunny has me rolling over here!!! haha thanks for the laugh :)

2. Megan S. says

I love the Humid one…that’s how I feel my hair looks sometimes during the summer! :) Jealous of your vacation!! Hopefully you can bring more spring like weather back to the midwest and east coast…it’s been too cold for my liking

3. Jessie says

Feeling the baby move is so cool, isn’t it? I’m just over 30 weeks now and he moves ALL the time. It’s a weird feeling, but also a very good feeling. Have fun on your vacation, I’m jealous!

4. Fizz @ fizzsbizz says

Ohhhh the pots and pans!! So true!!
    Thanks for the laughs this morning. I am so jealous of your Mexico trip, I’m feeling like I badly need a good dose of sun and salt water in my life and I’ve never been to Mexico before!
    You’re going to have SO much fun!!

• Courtney says

Haha, they are definitely one of the best parts of that salad bar! Never thought of the pizza hut correlation though…interesting! ;)

5. Caitlin says

I have a question regarding the resort you stay at for Mexico! I was wondering if you felt like it was geared more towards “couples” and possibly families or if it does have a younger “singles” crowd as well. My single girls and I are planning a trip and we are researching different options and this place looks so nice!! Thanks!

The kitty picture is so cute!
    These are awesome.
    SO exciting about the upcoming trip! I bet you could use some relaxation time right now, and warm weather never hurts either!
    Lisa recently posted..Coffee Talk

7. Kelsey Y. says

Completely jealous of your Mexico trip! I’d love to head to that resort you go to sometime in my future. I guess Florida in March isn’t so bad…
    The one major thing making me smile today?! Its my birthday. 21st to be exact!