Such a Cliche

So here we are, last day of February already. I don’t know about you, but I feel like this past month absolutely flew by (although I’m sure vacation probably had something to do with it). Something tells me though, that these next few months are either going to fly by even quicker, or they’re going to draaaaag in anticipation of Baby Tooth’s arrival this summer. Who knows! All I know is that I’m excited for March because we’re definitely planning on starting to get some nursery stuff ready. SO excited!!

But really, let’s talk about some food, shall we?

Last night, I took the time to prep both today’s breakfast and lunch…which is a really smart move on my part since I’ve been dragging a$$ these past few mornings. Breakfast was thoroughly enjoyed at work…

Decaf coffee + a yogurt bowl with strawberries, blueberries, Quaker Oatmeal Squares (my FAVORITE) and some granola. So, so good.

I didn’t photograph any snacks, but there were definitely some throughout the day, including an orange, a random bag of fruit snacks (they tasted freakin’ delicious), and something I know I’m forgetting…but anywho.

Lunch was broken into two parts. Around noon, I dug into my salad, which was packed with lots of good stuff, especially avocado.

Around 3pm, I heated up my mini sweet potato (cooked it last night with the others) and topped it with a wedge of The Laughing Cow cinnamon cream cheese.

Deeeeelicious.

Oh yes, I remember another random snack that occurred this afternoon. That would be pickles. Yes, a cup of pickles.

I had to order in some lunch today at work, and included in the order came a big ol’ container of pickles. So as I was setting everything up, I couldn’t help but snag a few.

Yep, pregnant lady walking around the office with a cup of pickles. I’m such a cliche. 😉

Comments

I can’t believe it’s March tomorrow either! It’s so weird to me. I feel like 2013 just started, so crazy.
    Keeping busy definitely makes everything fly by.
    Haha, I love that you’re walking around the office with a cup of pickles, that’s kind of awesome.
    Now I’m also totally craving a sweet potato. That looks excellent.

2. Kathryn says

Know what my favorite snack is? A big bowl of popcorn and a bowl of pickles (either dill or bread and butter, I don’t care). I love pickles and will snack on them all the time…and I’m not even pregnant right now! Lol.

Haha, I crave pickles and fro yo all the time and I’m not even pregnant. I think it’s a very valid craving and if I were you, I would just go with it. :)

4. Heather @ Housewife Glamour says

I would totally be that girl walking around with a cup of pickles… and I’m definitely not preggo. Love, love it! Happy March :)

LOVE the cup of pickles! We were really upset last week when we got home from grocery shopping and realized we left the bag with ketchup and pickles at the store. :-( I’ve been craving them ever since!

Baha, LOVE the cup of pickles! It may be a bit cliche, but it would be so wrong if you weren’t craving pickles, right? 😉

Yummm…fruit snacks! It has been FAR too long since I have eaten a package of those super yummy snacks. The Welch’s brand is my favorite!

i know! feb went so fast! can’t wait to see what you guys do for the nursery :) and LOL @ the pickles – what is it that makes everyone crave them?! i think it’s so cute though – if i’m ever blessed enough to get pregnant, i’m going totally gonna embrace every cliche i can! ♥

8. emily says

That cracks me up about the cup of pickles!! I couldn’t help myself when I was pregnant too…I ate pickles (and raw onions-weird) like candy:) Such a strong craving!!

I didn’t have any weird cravings the first time around but during the pregnancy of our second son, I walked past a pickle-on-a-stick stand at Pike Place Market – had to have it! That’s even worse than pickles in a cup! I walked around, eight months large and eating a pickle on a stick! My husband was so kind as to snap a photo and share it to FB