Happy first day of SPRING to all of you! Hopefully YOUR spring is looking a bit more spring-like than mine currently is…
Yes, it’s pretty…in December. 😉 Let’s just hope it all melts soon and we get some beautiful sunshine headed our way!
So, first things first. I have to tell you guys about this breakfast. It may not look like anything fancy (okay, it definitely isn’t fancy looking) but hooooooly cow, was it delicious. I used Julie’s recipe for Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Dough Overnight Oats, then topped it with another splash of milk like she recommends, along with some raisins and chocolate chips.
Who says you can’t have chocolate at breakfast? 😉
Seriously though, they’re amazing. Try them.
And do you guys remember me saying yesterday how I’ve been lacking the motivation to make myself a salad? Welllll…
Consider me motivated.
Last night as I was making dinner, I also threw together a salad to have for today’s lunch (that’s the way to do it!). Included in that beautiful container is romaine, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, carrots, avocado, chicken, a little cheese, pickles, and some dried cranberries. And on the side, I packed up some of the leftover honey balsamic dipping sauce to use as a dressing from last night.
Seriously…it’s no wonder I’m never as satisfied with getting salads when I go out. They don’t pack in nearly as much “stuff” as I do!
So this morning, I was able to get myself up early enough for a workout for the first time this week. This is mostly due to the fact that I actually got to sleep at a decent hour and slept pretty well throughout the night.
In addition to a growing belly bump, today’s treadmill workout also featured a brand new pair of kicks, courtesy of Reebok.
The sneakers are Reebok’s latest training shoe, the Sublite Train 1.0, and I’ve gotta say…I’m totally diggin’ the colors.
Snazzy, right? But since we know we shouldn’t just buy training sneakers for their looks, here are some other key features:
- A shoe with the lightweight feel and agility you need for training without sacrificing the durability and cushioning.
- Litefuse upper construction offers lightweight structural support that won’t way you down.
- Medial support harness keeps your foot centered for stability
- 3D SubLite foam midsole for lightweight cushioning that is responsive and durable
- Raised dual density heel counter for the added stability you need for lateral workout movements
- Carbon rubber strategically placed on high wear areas of outsole
And I suppose now would be a good time to mention that I’m not just giving you all of this information for fun…
I’m sharing it all because I have the opportunity for not one, but TWO STSL readers to win a pair of their own!
(open to US and Canada residents only)
- (mandatory) Leave a comment on this post telling me why you’d like to win a pair of the new Reebok Sublite Train 1.0 sneakers.
- (optional) Tweet about the giveaway: “@SweetToothCourt is giving away TWO pairs of @Reebok Sublite Train 1.0 sneakers! – http://wp.me/p1g6nA-bSS #livewithfire #fitfluential” and leave a comment letting me know that you did.
I’ll choose the two winners on Friday, 3/22. Good Luck!