Scenes From Saturday {4/6}

Started the day off right with a little workout.

Pilates, for the win!

An egg, cheese, and jam sandwich for breakfast…since I don’t give myself time to eat them during the week.

An early trip to Trader Joe’s…before the crowds started rolling in.

Plenty of goodies to keep us satisfied for the week.

A quick trip to Sephora to stock up on my favorite concealer.

Believe it or not, I managed to walk out of there with ONLY the concealer.

I know. I’m shocked too.

An appointment at the spaaaaaa for a pregnancy massage.

Wasn’t quite sure what to expect from the whole pregnancy pillow thing but I can absolutely say that it was incredible. In-cred-i-ble.

If I was made of money, I would totally invest in one just so I could sleep on my stomach again. So comfy.

Speaking of comfy…Cody had no problem with that basically all day.

He even spent some time getting comfy and cuddly with the belly.

His cuteness just kills me sometimes. Proud kitty mama right here.

Dinner out with this guy. Smile

Including an absolutely DELICIOUS cheeseburger and sweet potato fries from Ship’s Pub.

We even got to use one of our City Dining Cards here for a discount. Sweeeeet.

Hope everyone else had a great Saturday too!

Comments

Looks like the perfect Saturday to me! I really wish we had a Trader Joes in Denver- rumor is they are building one, but I still haven’t been to a Trader Joe’s! Oh, and I’m just like you…if I see sweet potato fries, that’s what I’m getting! They are SOO good! I hope you have just as great of a Sunday!

Talk about an amazing day!! I am completely jealous of your pregnancy massage. My husband tried to book one for me back in December, but when we showed up to the place, it looked kind of sketchy, so we left. And then we never bothered booking another one. But yours looks amazing!
    Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..39 Weeks: Our Big Decision.

What a super Saturday! The cheeseburger and fries sounds so good right now, omg. Delicious breakfast too! Those city dining cards are absolutely awesome. It makes me want to move to the area! I just love Cody :) Have a great week!
    Leigha recently posted..Not enough time in the day

You and Jay are such a good looking couple. Your son is going to be so handsome!
    It’s rare that I stick to my shopping list and only my list when I go anywhere- the drugstore, Target, Whole Foods, etc. It’s a problem.
    Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted..Rapunzel Wannabe

My birthday was yesterday so I got to do some fun stuff. Actually celebrated Friday night because a lot of schools were having their prom on my birthday night. And I went to the Grand Prix and race cars…which was interesting. Never done that before. Glad you had a nice Saturday!
    Audrey @ In Shape Cupcake recently posted..Hey, I’m 18.

Would LOVE a massage…if I was pregnant I’d definitely justify it! Sounds like the perfect Sat! I spent mine in studying…but I got to work in the wholefood store today which always leaves me on a high :)
    Shel@PeachyPalate recently posted..Wheat Belly!

Your Saturday looks like it was absolutely perfect. I’m studying (or at least am supposed to be…shh..) for a bio test right now, so I’d LOVE a massage. Have a great week!

How on earth did you make it out of sephora with only what you went there for? Get it girl! The goodies on the way to the checkout get me every time! I convince myself that I just need that small sample of perfume or lotion… Every single time!
    Abigail recently posted..Why I quit Birchbox

What a fun saturday! Those fries look amazing. My saturday was filled with plenty of family time and good food. How could it not be fantastic!

10. Wendy says

Haha that’s Complexions Spa! I recognized the massage room and the waiting area :) I get facials there and ADORE them, have you ever gotten anything other than a massage?

Trackbacks