Scenes From Saturday {4/6}

by Courtney on April 7, 2013

Started the day off right with a little workout.

Pilates, for the win!

An egg, cheese, and jam sandwich for breakfast…since I don’t give myself time to eat them during the week.

An early trip to Trader Joe’s…before the crowds started rolling in.

Plenty of goodies to keep us satisfied for the week.

A quick trip to Sephora to stock up on my favorite concealer.

Believe it or not, I managed to walk out of there with ONLY the concealer.

I know. I’m shocked too.

An appointment at the spaaaaaa for a pregnancy massage.

Wasn’t quite sure what to expect from the whole pregnancy pillow thing but I can absolutely say that it was incredible. In-cred-i-ble.

If I was made of money, I would totally invest in one just so I could sleep on my stomach again. So comfy.

Speaking of comfy…Cody had no problem with that basically all day.

He even spent some time getting comfy and cuddly with the belly.

His cuteness just kills me sometimes. Proud kitty mama right here.

Dinner out with this guy. Smile

Including an absolutely DELICIOUS cheeseburger and sweet potato fries from Ship’s Pub.

We even got to use one of our City Dining Cards here for a discount. Sweeeeet.

Hope everyone else had a great Saturday too!

1 Ashley @ Life and Fitness April 7, 2013 at 8:06 am

I’m looking for a new concealer, maybe I will give this one a try! Btw, how are you liking the revlon face makeup you posted about awhile ago??
Ashley @ Life and Fitness recently posted..Where’s Waldo?

2 Courtney April 7, 2013 at 3:17 pm

I love it!! It’s definitely been working great :)

3 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey April 7, 2013 at 8:06 am

That does look like a good Saturday! My Saturday was pretty good too as you well know! ;)

4 Courtney April 7, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Hehehe yes it was!! :)

5 Linz @ Itz Linz April 7, 2013 at 8:16 am

looks like a great friday to me!! :) :)
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Itz Friday!

6 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More April 7, 2013 at 8:41 am

Looks like a great Saturday! I’m planning to hit Trader Joes early this morning before the crowds come rolling in!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..The Outcome

7 Erin @Axell's Kitchen April 7, 2013 at 8:48 am

I had a cheeseburger and sp fries last night as well and they were soooo good! And I knew you would love the pregnancy massage, they are amaazing!
Erin @Axell’s Kitchen recently posted..Loaded Chewy Peanut Butter Chip Brownies

8 Danica @ It's Progression April 7, 2013 at 8:58 am

Looks like the perfect Saturday! Massages are just the best.
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..workouts 3/31 – 4/6

9 Lauren April 7, 2013 at 9:15 am

I can’t believe you made it out of Sephora with one thing. You are strong. Lol
Lauren recently posted..Ack-You-Punch-Her?!

10 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles April 7, 2013 at 9:27 am

That does look like a fabulous Saturday :-D

11 Nicole @ Fruit N Firness April 7, 2013 at 9:50 am

In glad you got to enjoy a trip to the spa! That pillow sounds interesting.

12 Victoria @ Reluctantly Skinny April 7, 2013 at 9:52 am

I hit up Trader Joes (and Fairway) last night around dinner time to avoid the crowds. Not really the greatest Saturday night, but definitely less hectic!
Victoria @ Reluctantly Skinny recently posted..Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice

13 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl April 7, 2013 at 10:11 am

What a perfect Saturday!! Your massage sounds fabulous and it looks like you had some great eats, too! I am SUCH a fan of the sweet and savory breakfast combination, and it does not get much better than crispy sweet potato fries :).

Have a great rest of your weekend!
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Spicy Bean Buddha Bowl

14 Presh April 7, 2013 at 10:17 am

Awww cute pics!
That burger and fries look delicious!
I wish we had a trader joes here.
Heard they are cheaper than Whole Foods!

15 Kendra April 7, 2013 at 10:27 am

Looks like the perfect Saturday to me! I really wish we had a Trader Joes in Denver- rumor is they are building one, but I still haven’t been to a Trader Joe’s! Oh, and I’m just like you…if I see sweet potato fries, that’s what I’m getting! They are SOO good! I hope you have just as great of a Sunday!

16 Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl April 7, 2013 at 10:46 am

Looks like a fabulous day! I happened to make my way to TJ’s too!
Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl recently posted..Meal Planning for Body Revolution fitness plan (week one)

17 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries April 7, 2013 at 10:56 am

That pregnancy massage sounds awesome! I wish I would’ve treated myself to one of those… I kept putting it off, and then before I knew it, our little man was here! Sounds like a great day!
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..Baby Hunter Update #6

18 Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking April 7, 2013 at 11:07 am

Wow what an awesome way to spend a Saturday! I am new to your blog and am so glad to have discovered it!

19 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake April 7, 2013 at 11:15 am

Looks like an enjoyable little Saturday! :-)

A massage is so awesome at ANY time, but I’m sure it’s even more amazing when pregnant!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW: Easter Successes

20 Lisa April 7, 2013 at 11:23 am

That definitely looks like a great Saturday!
A massage sounds like the perfect thing.
Hope your Sunday is just as great!

21 Kristen @ notsodomesticated April 7, 2013 at 11:39 am

Talk about an amazing day!! I am completely jealous of your pregnancy massage. My husband tried to book one for me back in December, but when we showed up to the place, it looked kind of sketchy, so we left. And then we never bothered booking another one. But yours looks amazing!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..39 Weeks: Our Big Decision.

22 Miranda @ Miranda Runs April 7, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Aww that picture of you and Cody is too cute! He’s gonna be weirded out when your belly is gone! ;)
Miranda @ Miranda Runs recently posted..Road Runner Sports

23 Amanda @ .running with spoons. April 7, 2013 at 12:42 pm

I can’t even remember the last time I walked out of Sephora with -only- the item that I went in there for. As soon as I walk in it’s like I suddenly realize “oh yeah, I do need that liquid eyeliner… and that blush… and that new shade of eyeshadow.” It’s kind of a problem :mrgreen:
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... carrot cake banana cupcakes .

24 Leigha April 7, 2013 at 1:31 pm

What a super Saturday! The cheeseburger and fries sounds so good right now, omg. Delicious breakfast too! Those city dining cards are absolutely awesome. It makes me want to move to the area! I just love Cody :) Have a great week!
Leigha recently posted..Not enough time in the day

25 Angela @ Health's Angel April 7, 2013 at 1:38 pm

You and Jay are such a good looking couple. Your son is going to be so handsome!
It’s rare that I stick to my shopping list and only my list when I go anywhere- the drugstore, Target, Whole Foods, etc. It’s a problem.
Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted..Rapunzel Wannabe

26 Audrey @ In Shape Cupcake April 7, 2013 at 2:12 pm

My birthday was yesterday so I got to do some fun stuff. Actually celebrated Friday night because a lot of schools were having their prom on my birthday night. And I went to the Grand Prix and race cars…which was interesting. Never done that before. Glad you had a nice Saturday!
Audrey @ In Shape Cupcake recently posted..Hey, I’m 18.

27 Shel@PeachyPalate April 7, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Would LOVE a massage…if I was pregnant I’d definitely justify it! Sounds like the perfect Sat! I spent mine in studying…but I got to work in the wholefood store today which always leaves me on a high :)
Shel@PeachyPalate recently posted..Wheat Belly!

28 Annette@FitnessPerks April 7, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Ahhhh those sweet potato fries look ahhhmazing!

Looks like a perfect weekend :)

29 Avery @ SBLW April 7, 2013 at 5:24 pm

Your Saturday looks like it was absolutely perfect. I’m studying (or at least am supposed to be…shh..) for a bio test right now, so I’d LOVE a massage. Have a great week!

30 Gina @ LifetotheFdegree April 7, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Sounds like a great Saturday….I love Trader Joe’s before it gets packed! That’s usually when I make more random/fun purchases because there’s more time to browse! :)
Gina @ LifetotheFdegree recently posted..Third Wheel

31 Holly Hoff @ EatGreatBEGreat April 7, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Sounds like you had a great day! Believe it or not…I’ve never been to Trader Joe’s. I need to go asap!

32 Abigail April 7, 2013 at 8:06 pm

How on earth did you make it out of sephora with only what you went there for? Get it girl! The goodies on the way to the checkout get me every time! I convince myself that I just need that small sample of perfume or lotion… Every single time!
Abigail recently posted..Why I quit Birchbox

33 Lyric April 7, 2013 at 9:43 pm

What a fun saturday! Those fries look amazing. My saturday was filled with plenty of family time and good food. How could it not be fantastic!

34 Lindsay April 7, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Fabulous Saturday! I can’t get enough of your adorable kitty :) I’m a cat momma, too and love mine to pieces!

35 Lauren @ Fun, Fit and Fabulous! April 8, 2013 at 12:08 am

What a fun Saturday! you were one busy mama! I am so excited that we are finally going to get a Trader Jo’s here in Austin!
Lauren @ Fun, Fit and Fabulous! recently posted..Gluten Free Flour Find

36 Ellie@Fit for the Soul April 8, 2013 at 12:30 am

What a genius invention that pillow is! I’m telling you, I just need to put a patent on every idea I get…haha. And I never heard of a pregnancy massage, but that sounds purty nice. And you guys are such a cute couple :)
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..Thoughts on the Nesting Syndrome

37 Wendy April 8, 2013 at 5:35 am

Haha that’s Complexions Spa! I recognized the massage room and the waiting area :) I get facials there and ADORE them, have you ever gotten anything other than a massage?

38 Karen @ Runner Girl Eats April 8, 2013 at 8:38 am

That pregnancy table looks hilarious! I can’t imagine not sleeping on my stomach. I am a total stomach sleeper :/
Karen @ Runner Girl Eats recently posted..A laughing elephant and my new favorite song