1. Today marks the start of my seventh month of pregnancy. Seriously. And over the past three days, I’ve definitely been feeling it. If I had to guess, I’d say Baby Tooth is going through a growth spurt…hello sore back, sore legs, sore groin, and tiredness.
2. Going along with topic #1 up there…on Wednesday, our Fedex delivery guy told me he thought it looked like a “popped” again (which I thought was super amusing and random of him to say) and another male co-worker of mine also told me I “got big.” Said co-worker (Heather, you know who it is!) is also a friend, so I busted his chops a bit on that one. It was all in good fun and we had a few good laughs.
3. Yesterday evening I went to the mall with my mom after a quick doc appt. Remember how I said I didn’t want to buy anymore maternity clothes? Yeeeeahh…wellll, that didn’t happen. I think I highly overestimated my ability to wear real clothes for a while, so I wound up getting a couple of necessities. After that? If nothing fits, I’m going to work in Jay’s clothes. I don’t care.
Yes I do.
4. Okay. Last baby/pregnancy related fact…but I couldn’t resist sharing. Check out this super stinkin’ adorable hoodie sweater I bought online for Baby Tooth this week.
I ordered it from Zulily (affiliate link, FYI!) which I signed up for a few months back. I don’t always read through the emails that I get, but I happened to open up one earlier in the week, and as soon as I saw that sweater, I knew I needed it. AND it was only $10.99?! How could I NOT get it, right?! They have some really great deals on there (not just for baby clothes either!) so definitely give it a peek!
5. Want to know what I had for dinner last night? I’ll give you a hint…it’s my second biggest craving these days.
6. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you all how happy I am that the weather is finally getting nicer/warmer. I’ve gone on two lunchtime walks this week and it just feels SO great to get out in the fresh air and keep moving (especially when I’ve been too tired to wake up for early workouts most mornings this week). Walking is so underrated.
7. Jay and I came to the conclusion that this year is probably not the best year for us to attempt a garden again. Remember when we started from scratch last year? Remember the massive amounts of zucchini I wound up with?
Oh, that was fun. But admittedly, I wasn’t the best at keeping up with the maintenance, and with everything else happening this year, I’d most likely be even worse. So rather than do a big garden, I think I’m going to pick up a couple of big pots this weekend and possibly just do some tomatoes and herbs. Hey, better than nothing, right? Then I’ll mooch off my dad’s garden for the other goods. Mwahaha.
8. I have a feeling that I’m going to be asleep on my couch tonight by 9pm. Sorry Jay…I’m a party animal no more.
Happy Friday everyone! What’s good for the weekend? Any good plans??