1. I’m already feeling like it’s a good idea we decided to postpone this weekend’s babymoon because I. Am. Wiped. This week was a busy week both at work and after work. I’m looking forward some downtime ASAP.
2. Thanks to number 1 up there, last night after work I got home and crashed. Hard. No workout. No nothing. By around 7:15pm, I decided I should probably make some dinner. I almost went with a bowl of cereal but decided to invest just a little more time and made an egg sandwich.
And boy, it was a delicious one at that. Egg, provolone, a slice of turkey, and raspberry jam on whole wheat toast. YUM.
3. I’ve come to the conclusion that bigger meals are not my friend these days. I had a bigger than usual lunch yesterday and I was stuffed and uncomfortable all afternoon long. I think small meals spread throughout the day is the name of the game for now.
4. Today marks the 30 week mark for Baby Tooth. I don’t know why, but somehow 30 weeks seems so much more real than 29. Holy crap.
5. I finally caved and bought a body pillow. But because I’m too cheap to spend $50 on the special ones, I just went out to Tar-jay and picked up a basic one for a whopping $9.99. Definitely helps with the sleeping…definitely super comfy.
And definitely does not leave a whole lot of extra room in the bed at night now. Ahh well.
6. Feeling Baby Tooth have the hiccups is one of the weirdest, funniest, coolest sensations ever. He’s had them the past two days in a row. Cracks me up.
7. Remember how I mentioned a couple weeks ago how a woman at work offered to make us a baby blanket? Well I got to see it in progress (it’s almost finished) and it looks SO good! Here’s the fabric I picked out for it…
I’ll definitely share once we have the final product. I think it’s going to look SO great!
8. Has anyone else looked through the latest edition of the Cooking Light magazine? We just got ours yesterday and Jay must have gone through and bookmarked about a dozen recipes. There is some GOOD looking stuff in there this month!
9. For the past week or so, I have been craving fish and chips. With tartar sauce. Jay actually picked up on it last night as we were talking it and I mentioned it again. Perhaps I’ll have to get some in my future soon…we have a couple of good places locally.
10. Thank you to blog reader, Lindsay, for sharing this photo with me yesterday:
Just like my Cody.
11. Want to see some absolutely brilliant ideas for a bunch of random stuff? Check out this post on theBerry. Some of those things are genius!
12. A little random, but saw this and found it amusing…
How true, right? Man, I LOVE the jelly in the middle of those things.
Now where can I find me some…. 😉
Happy Friday, friends!!