1. I can’t start out today’s post without saying thank you for all of your incredibly supportive and insightful comments on yesterday’s post. Although I haven’t had the time to respond to many comments, I’m still reading each and every one of them, and I appreciate them so, so much. You are all incredible.
Today I’m testing out the Lemon Pound Cake. Super psyched.
3. I can’t help but feel a little bit sad about this coming weekend…it’s the second Blend Retreat, and I won’t be there. Boooo. Last year’s retreat was so much fun and probably my favorite blog conference I’ve ever attended.
(If you’re interested, you can check out all of last year’s recaps HERE)
4. I feel like today is going to be one of those days where my hunger is just through the roof. Just sayin’.
5. For the past two weeks, I’ve reinstated Coffee Friday. DD’s iced decafs with 1 pump each of caramel and french vanilla is where it’s been at.
6. Want a good, quick core workout for today? Try out this one, which I actually put together exactly a year ago today. I’d do it too but, ya know, hardcore core work isn’t really my thang these days…so do an extra set for me, mmmkay?
7. Although I’m not doing a ton of core work nowadays, I DID manage to get moving with a walking workout yesterday after work! I found myself with a little extra energy, so I decided to take advantage and hopped on the treadmill for a 3-mile walk while catching up on some magazines. I’m so thankful to still be able to keep up some moderate exercise at 31 weeks preggo.
Codeman was right there waiting for me to finish, of course.
8. The week of sudden, intense cravings continues. Last night, I was struck with a neeeeed for eggs, so I made some for dinner.
Two scrambled eggs with loads of spinach and feta cheese, along with a mini baked sweet potato, topped with fruit salsa and a little light sour cream. I don’t know if eggs had ever tasted so darn good.
9. Tomorrow I have plans to hit up the outdoor Farmer’s Market with my bestie, Heather. Can’t wait to see what kind of goodies they have now that it’s back outside. There’s always SUCH a better selection.
10. I am currently addicted to the app Candy Crush on my iPhone. Have you guys played it yet? Try it, please. Or don’t…if you don’t want to become obsessed. (Thank you, Chelsey, for fueling this obsession).
11. I think I’ve run out of facts for today…
Happy FRIDAY, everyone! Have a great day and weekend!