Fun Facts Friday {7/19}

1. Well my friends, we have officially made it to Baby Tooth’s due date! And you want to know what I’m doing? I’ll be heading in to work later this morning. I know you’re jealous. Let’s hope it’s the last day!

2. Jay and I did have an appointment this morning, including another ultrasound. Chubster is looking as cute as ever (oh man, I’m already becoming that mom) and even scored an A+ on his “exam.” But yet, I’m still just a measly 2cm dilated. Right now he’s measuring about 7lbs 14oz…okay, I can handle that!

3. Last night Jay and I went out for ice cream at The Snowman and then came back home and swam (aka doggy paddled and floated for me) in the pool for about a half hour. It was such a great way to spend the evening!

4. Surprisingly enough, I feel like this ridiculous heat wave hasn’t been all that awful for me. Everyone keeps asking, “OMG how are you dealing with this heat?!” Honestly, I feel like it’s no worse than if I wasn’t preggo. Either way, it’s hot…but I am lovin’ our central air these days, that’s for sure!!

5. I think I’m officially in “I’m gonna eat whatever I want right now” mode. And it’s basically all carbs. Pasta for dinner last night (with ice cream after). A toasted bagel with butter the night before that. And this morning I’m totally planning on grabbing a couple blueberry munchkins from Dunkin Donuts. No shame at all. Bring on the good stuff.

6. I can’t believe how excited you guys are over the Reebok giveaway! Love it! Keep those entries comin’…winner headed out way sometime tomorrow. Maybe? πŸ˜‰

7. Alright I think that’s all I’ve got for this morning. Keep sending me those baby vibes my friends!! Happy Friday!

Comments

• Nala-S says

LOL, Natalie – I’v been checking on news on Baby tooth as well as the royal baby! Wouldn’t it be cool if Baby Tooth and the Royal Baby were born on the same day? Just sayin…

I cant wait for your baby to come. This is my 1st comment over here but I have been following you for some time. I am now 32 week with my little girl Elishka (Czech name) :) I cant wait for her to come to meet her father and her older brother :) I hope your birthgiving will be as short as it can be :) With no complications. And of course I wish your baby likes its new world :)
    Nikki Finn recently posted..A-a-a-abs Pyramid Workout (450 reps)

Sending you some baby vibes today and during the weekend!!!! Can’t wait for him to finally arrive!
    Totally no shame in the eat whatever you’d like thing.
    Bring on the food at this point in the game;)
    Hope you have a great weekend – hopefully one that brings an extra addition to the family!
    Lisa recently posted..What I’m Crushing On Currently

3. Sherri says

C’mon Baby Horan!

Glad the heat isn’t getting to you, especially now that you’ve hit your due date and there’s already enough discomfort involved. I’m just over 33 weeks with my baby girl and I am DYING. I used to be constantly freezing so being hot is definitely a change for me. I have a furnace attached to my body! Needless to say, I have been keeping our local froyo shops in business!

4. Stacey M. says

Here’s to hoping Baby Tooth makes his appearance soon! So excited to finally “meet” that bundle of joy – I honestly feel like I’m waiting for one of my friends to have a baby!

And there is absolutely no shame in enjoying the foods you love. I know you’ve said that you’re aware you will probably reign in your eating a bit after Baby Tooth is born, but I just hope you also realize it’s OK to keep enjoying the foods you love after you deliver. It’s so nice to hear about the progress you’ve made in your relationship with food thus far – I hope to continue to see that in your posts. It’s so freeing to just let go and truly eat intuitively! I’m sure you’ll handle it all just fine.

5. Nicole says

I hope Baby Tooth comes soon!

BTW totally acceptable to carbo-load before the BIGGEST workout of your life. RIGHT? :)

Eeeee so exciting! You’ve done such a great job at keeping healthy all of your pregnancy so I say go for it, enjoy all the treats you want haha you’ve earned it. Can’t wait to see your little fam all together soon! :-)

I think you should have your munchkins with a side of pineapple. Maybe a pineapple smoothie. And pineapple ice cream with pineapple topping. And why not add some pineapple to your dinner side dish as well, right?! πŸ˜‰ I can’t wait to see the little guy!!!

8. Krystan says

Loved the last few days when I decided to say screw it, I’m eating WHATEVER I want! :) Maybe its a sign you are right around the corner :) I was only 1cm when my water broke so don’t lose faith!

Hopefully by Monday Baby Tooth will have arrived…sending the vibes! Floating in the pool sounds like heaven…we’re having our own mini heat wave in Ireland right now..unheard of 30C – 86F…no air con pretty much anywhere but the gym. We’re all melting!
    Shel@PeachyPalate recently posted..Just enough lemon!

LOL, I think we all get that “MOM THING” going on because we’re so proud of our little babies~It’s truly a strange thing! πŸ˜› And enjoy all that food Courtney! Never tried Dunkins, but I do live in Cali where I don’t think there are any to be found, after all.

11. Stacey M. says

To those of you who mentioned you are/were lovin’ on the carbs right before going into labor … Maybe it’s your body’s way of “carb-loading” for the big event (i.e. labor)??? LOL, just a thought …

12. Nala-S says

Hi Courtney – Hoping Baby Tooth will make his appearance soon and that you will have a great weekend!! – Thanks to all your pictures of Ice Cream – I went to get myself some too!!!

13. Katie says

Ahh!! Hope that baby boy is here soon :) I was so incredibly anxious and ended up being a week overdue and totally was in that “I’m eating whatever I want mode” I ate enough carbs to feed a small army πŸ˜‰

14. Laura A. says

Hi Courtney! I’ve never commented on your blog before but have been following you for nearly a year! I’m so excited for you to have your baby!!! I had my first baby two months ago and am really enjoying it despite the crazy lack of sleep. Praying that your labour and delivery goes well and that you get to meet your little man soon!