Patience

by Courtney on July 23, 2013

Welllllll, hello and good morning to all of you! How’s everyone doing on this lovely Tuesday?

I’ve got nothing new to report on over here. In fact, I’m headed off to work for a few hours this morning since Baby Tooth is still camping out in the womb. Damn that Kate Middleton and her royal baby for beating me to the punch!

FYI: The Baby Tooth page was updated this morning, for what is HOPEFULLY the final time!

So, I’m not gonna lie…I’ve never been the best at the whole “patience” thing, and this week it is certainly being tested. Since I’ve been so preoccupied with my own lack of patience, I haven’t done a whole lot in terms of snapping photos for the blog, so you’ll have to bear with me.

BUT, I knew if I didn’t post I might have some of you wondering if anything is, in fact, going down…buuuut since it’s not, I’ll just leave you with a few photos that I’m enjoying this morning.

Have a great day, my friends! Smile

1 Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine July 23, 2013 at 9:18 am

Patience is one of those things I need to work on! I’m thinking about you!!! Hopefully he comes soon!
Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine recently posted..Wedding: Picking a Date & Finding A Venue

2 Christen July 23, 2013 at 9:23 am

Hang in there, Courtney! I can’t imagine what this waiting game is like. I’m 36 weeks with my first too (also a boy) and I feel like I’m getting impatient already! I recently read a study where they determined that the more accurate average for first time moms is 41w1d – it would be nice if they just told up our due date was at 41 weeks instead of 40, haha! He will be here soon!
Christen recently posted..RWP – 35 Weeks

3 Ashley @ Life and Fitness July 23, 2013 at 9:26 am

Hey maybe today’s the day, you never know?! Sending some labor vibes your way!
Ashley @ Life and Fitness recently posted..Macros & Metabolic Damage

4 Parita July 23, 2013 at 9:26 am

I can only imagine how you’re feeling right now! At least you know that you’ve created a comfortable enough home for him since he isn’t quite ready to leave yet!

5 FitBritt@MyOwnBalance July 23, 2013 at 9:36 am

Never a truer word spoken! Good luck! I’m sure the babes will come soon!
FitBritt@MyOwnBalance recently posted..Achieve Your True Weight with Dukan Diet!

6 Silvia @skinny jeans food July 23, 2013 at 9:38 am

well, now at least all the attention is on YOU! The duchess out of the way, Penelope Cruz had her baby, and now we are all waiting for you!

Well, and watching that live feed of the Lindo Wing to see the royal baby the first time ;-)

7 Karen July 23, 2013 at 9:39 am

Sending TONS of baby vibes your way today…:)
Karen recently posted..R-E-S-P-E-C-T

8 Julie @ Better Life with Burgers July 23, 2013 at 9:42 am

The waiting game…no fun! I hope it’s nearing the end for you. Sending lots of good thoughts your way!
Julie @ Better Life with Burgers recently posted..Meals and Fitness for the Week

9 Melissa July 23, 2013 at 9:43 am

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best!
Melissa recently posted..Finding that Hidden GEM: The Best Stores for Jewelry!

10 Jessica @ Prayers and Apples July 23, 2013 at 9:44 am

LOL that puppy picture cracked me up :) hope you’re doing ok! ♥
Jessica @ Prayers and Apples recently posted..Antidepressants Don’t Work for Most People, Doctors Agree

11 Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat July 23, 2013 at 9:44 am

Patience is something I really need to work on. It’s definitely one of my biggest flaws.

Hang in there! Sending baby vibes your way! ;-)
Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted..Drool Worthy Pins

12 Jamie @ Sometimes Healthy Living Blo July 23, 2013 at 9:45 am

haha patience really is a virtue. Although, I can imagine that this might be the single hardest thing to wait for in the entire world. So, kudos to you for being so patient :-) I was rooting for both your baby and the royal baby to be born on Sunday, my bday!

On the plus side, you’re spending some last minute bonding time with baby tooth!
Jamie @ Sometimes Healthy Living Blo recently posted..Birthday Recap, By the Numbers

13 Danica @ It's Progression July 23, 2013 at 10:01 am

My Grandma’s favorite saying to her grandchildren is just that – “Patience is a virtue!” …It may be true, but it doesn’t necessarily make the waiting any easier :) Hang in there, Courtney – he’ll be here soon one way or another!!
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..Beyonce Concert and Baseball Games

14 Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns July 23, 2013 at 10:07 am

Ugh I was hoping you would have had him yesterday, hopefully soon, maybe even today :) Love those first two pictures, too funny!
Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns recently posted..Coconut Ice Cream and a Giveaway

15 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles July 23, 2013 at 10:11 am

Patience isn’t a strong suite for me either…but your little one will be here so soon!
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Beating the Negative Influences.

16 Alycia July 23, 2013 at 10:12 am

Crossing my fingers that today will be the day for you!

17 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries July 23, 2013 at 10:13 am

I totally feel ya on the whole patience thing! Just know that when he comes, the last couple weeks will be the last thing you’ll remember from it all. ;) Love you girl! Hang in there!
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..My Personal Electrolytenment

18 Sara @ LovingOnTheRun July 23, 2013 at 10:25 am

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers that baby tooth makes his appearance soon! I am so excited for you!

19 Lauren July 23, 2013 at 10:51 am

I am HORRIBLE at waiting for things to happen. I always want things to come right away and it’s hard for me to just let “time happen”! Praying baby tooth makes his way out soon!

20 Linz @ Itz Linz July 23, 2013 at 10:51 am

haha we always joke that patience is my grandpa’s middle name… since he’s not… at all!
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Yoga is a practice

21 Janice July 23, 2013 at 10:51 am

Hang in there! I have been more excited about Baby Tooth’s birth than the royal baby! Patience isn’t my thang either! ;)

22 april July 23, 2013 at 11:14 am

i would be getting very impatient, too! i’ll keep my fingers crossed for ya :) we’re all so excited for baby tooth’s arrival!

23 Christine@ Apple of My Eye July 23, 2013 at 11:19 am

You’re SO close! I have the worst sense of patience as well ;). Can’t wait for Baby Tooth to come and hear all the deets!

24 Nicole July 23, 2013 at 11:21 am

MORE PINEAPPLE!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Courtney!!

25 Kerry July 23, 2013 at 11:35 am

My advice is savour this time! Relax, put your feet up, read a magazine, take a long bath, catch up on sleep… because you wont get this time for a looooong time! haha!
Kerry recently posted..WordPress.com Users Can Now Register .CO Domain Names

26 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl July 23, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Here is to hoping that you won’t have to be patient for too much longer! But then again, I am sure that being a mother is going to require plenty of patience! Maybe this is just practice! ;)
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Roasted Part 10: Jicama Chips

27 Heather July 23, 2013 at 12:29 pm

I know how you feel. I was overdue with each one of my boys and the waiting is the hardest part. Try to enjoy these last moments!

28 Fizz @fizzsbizz July 23, 2013 at 12:37 pm

He just didn’t want to share his birthday with the new royal baby. Smart kid baby tooth!
Hang in there! :)
Fizz @fizzsbizz recently posted..A craving for salad!! Who am I??

29 Tara@PNWRunner July 23, 2013 at 12:41 pm

I hope the little one comes soon!! I bet you are dying with the waiting game! Love the pictures, the first one made me laugh!
Tara@PNWRunner recently posted..I am a cat who like protein ballz

30 Sarah @ Sweet Miles July 23, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Oh man, SO CLOSE!!! Patience is TOUGH, but think of how worth it it’s all going to be :)
Sarah @ Sweet Miles recently posted..A Winner & A Baby

31 Andrea @ The Fit Scoop July 23, 2013 at 1:25 pm

I think all of pregnancy is just an extended exercise in patience – and it’s hard! It feels like time has slowed down since I became pregnant, and I’m not even as far along as you are. Hang in there – the finish line is in sight!
Andrea @ The Fit Scoop recently posted..How to Keep Exercise Safe During Your Pregnancy

32 Amanda @ Pink Runner Girl July 23, 2013 at 1:29 pm

AHH every time I don’t see an update from you I always think you’re having the baby already! C’MON baby tooth!!
Amanda @ Pink Runner Girl recently posted..Healthy Grocery Shopping

33 Miranda @ Miranda Runs July 23, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Not gonna lie, those images were pretty darn funny ;) Soak up the free time now!
Miranda @ Miranda Runs recently posted..Wedding questions answered!! Round 2

34 Xai July 23, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Aww, I’m sorry you’re still waiting to meet your little guy. Sending you some good vibes!
Xai recently posted..Weekly Links!

35 Ellie@Fit for the soul July 23, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Ahhh come on, Baby Tooth! I’m praying for a safe and blessed delivery Courtney~:) Ps: That first picture is soooo funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Ellie@Fit for the soul recently posted..Snickerdoodle and Lemon Ice Cream Sandwich {Vegan+GF}

36 Kelly July 23, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I give you so much credit, I am the least patient person ever and I am in no way even remotely pregnant. So props girl. Maybe it will just make it like 10 times better when the little guy finally comes! He’s making you work for it! haha
Kelly recently posted..I literally took over 200 low quality pictures of otters

37 Michelle @ Peanut Butter and Running Shoes July 23, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Definitely more excited to hear about Baby Tooth’s birth than the royal one!
Michelle @ Peanut Butter and Running Shoes recently posted..Hautelook Summer Beauty Bag

38 Allison (Ms. Whirlwind) July 23, 2013 at 8:13 pm

I was a week overdue with my little girl, and I was going nuts with impatience! Today she’s six months old, and it seems like it was forever ago I was pregnant. He’ll be here before you know it. In the meantime, try to sleep and relax :)
Allison (Ms. Whirlwind) recently posted..Friend Making Monday

39 Sarah @ A Refining Adventure July 24, 2013 at 8:13 am

Oh my goodness…the picture of the dog and cat is hilarious! I honestly don’t know how you’re doing it. After waiting 9 months, I think I’d be flipping out right about now. Ha! Keeping my fingers crossed Baby Tooth wants to come soon!
Sarah @ A Refining Adventure recently posted..I Call it Scrumptious – WIAW #6

40 Karen @ Runner Girl Eats July 24, 2013 at 8:25 am

Take lotsss of walks and spicy foods! I couldn’t agree more with that ecard haha hang in there!
Karen @ Runner Girl Eats recently posted..WTF?! Wednesday

41 Emily @ Sweet Summer Smiles July 24, 2013 at 9:10 am

I’ve never been pregnant before but some of my friends who have been tell me once you hit 35-36 and beyond you are ready for the baby to make it’s appearance! I hope baby tooth comes soon for you!
Emily @ Sweet Summer Smiles recently posted..Workouts I’ve been loving lately