Patience

Welllllll, hello and good morning to all of you! How’s everyone doing on this lovely Tuesday?

I’ve got nothing new to report on over here. In fact, I’m headed off to work for a few hours this morning since Baby Tooth is still camping out in the womb. Damn that Kate Middleton and her royal baby for beating me to the punch!

FYI: The Baby Tooth page was updated this morning, for what is HOPEFULLY the final time!

So, I’m not gonna lie…I’ve never been the best at the whole “patience” thing, and this week it is certainly being tested. Since I’ve been so preoccupied with my own lack of patience, I haven’t done a whole lot in terms of snapping photos for the blog, so you’ll have to bear with me.

BUT, I knew if I didn’t post I might have some of you wondering if anything is, in fact, going down…buuuut since it’s not, I’ll just leave you with a few photos that I’m enjoying this morning.

Have a great day, my friends! Smile

Comments

Hang in there, Courtney! I can’t imagine what this waiting game is like. I’m 36 weeks with my first too (also a boy) and I feel like I’m getting impatient already! I recently read a study where they determined that the more accurate average for first time moms is 41w1d – it would be nice if they just told up our due date was at 41 weeks instead of 40, haha! He will be here soon!
    Christen recently posted..RWP – 35 Weeks

I can only imagine how you’re feeling right now! At least you know that you’ve created a comfortable enough home for him since he isn’t quite ready to leave yet!

well, now at least all the attention is on YOU! The duchess out of the way, Penelope Cruz had her baby, and now we are all waiting for you!

Well, and watching that live feed of the Lindo Wing to see the royal baby the first time 😉

haha patience really is a virtue. Although, I can imagine that this might be the single hardest thing to wait for in the entire world. So, kudos to you for being so patient :-) I was rooting for both your baby and the royal baby to be born on Sunday, my bday!

On the plus side, you’re spending some last minute bonding time with baby tooth!
    Jamie @ Sometimes Healthy Living Blo recently posted..Birthday Recap, By the Numbers

I am HORRIBLE at waiting for things to happen. I always want things to come right away and it’s hard for me to just let “time happen”! Praying baby tooth makes his way out soon!

6. Janice says

Hang in there! I have been more excited about Baby Tooth’s birth than the royal baby! Patience isn’t my thang either! 😉

7. april says

i would be getting very impatient, too! i’ll keep my fingers crossed for ya :) we’re all so excited for baby tooth’s arrival!

8. Heather says

I know how you feel. I was overdue with each one of my boys and the waiting is the hardest part. Try to enjoy these last moments!

I was a week overdue with my little girl, and I was going nuts with impatience! Today she’s six months old, and it seems like it was forever ago I was pregnant. He’ll be here before you know it. In the meantime, try to sleep and relax :)
    Allison (Ms. Whirlwind) recently posted..Friend Making Monday